6 Comments
Posted by Mercy_
Matthew Gray Gubler as The Weather Wizard.

Flails. This is...I don't even. It's perfect.

Posted by Mbecks14

Aaron Eckhart is a good call! I still don't see Joel McHale as Wally but all the other casting looks pretty spot on!

Posted by GR2Blackout

Its... meh... and Deathstroke and Etrigan aren't Flash characters

Posted by thechessclub

@GR2Blackout said:

Its... meh... and Deathstroke and Etrigan aren't Flash characters

Hence why I said "Next two are the "general DC" folks." My bad for not just posting the pics and doing w/o the commentary=P

Posted by caesarsghost

These are amazing picks. I, a grown man, squealed when I saw John Barrowman as Jason Blood. It's just too perfect for words. And I do think that Joel McHale as Wally is brilliant, he can play Wally's snarky sense of humor perfectly.

Might I make a suggestion of my own. Aaron Eckhart as Barry is great, especially for (as you already noted) a Silver Age Flash. My post New 52 Barry (the character is much different now, anyone will admit) is as follows...

I think Bradley Cooper would be an awesome New 52 Barry. He is funnier now than he used to be (his role in JL kinda proves that), more light hearted, and I think Cooper could give us that.

Posted by sinestro_GL

I hope a Flash film does take off.

That's the problem with the DC film franchise (including their Original Animated Films): they focus a bit too heavily on just Batman and Superman. Both Bats and Supes have/are entering reboots, whilst other popular characters such as Wonder Woman or Aquaman have yet to make any big-screen appearance. Some haven't even made a significant live-action appearance.