47 Comments
Posted by worldFlash

I would like a Nightwing, Flash, and a Green Arrow movie

Posted by Hazlenaut

Red Tornado: I can imagine him with dark tone for his origin and have sorrow ending of never fitting in with humans.

Creature Commandos: That would be one heck of a movie. Moster make up designers pupets, or cgi would have one heck resume for that.

Posted by Caligula

Flash

Wonder Woman (she desereves it, but after the flop of her tv pilot i think it unlikely that it will become a reality)

Blue Beetle

the Suicide Squad (not really heroes but it would be interesting)

Animal Man (now that he is DC again)

Green Arrow

Posted by Bruiser

To be honest, I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't insist on a Justice League film. The thing that separates Marvel and DC: Marvel is more realistic, DC has a grander mythos to it. These Justice League characters have their own worlds, and I don't see how they should mix. I can't really imagine Superman in Chris Nolan's Gotham from his Batman installments, or it would be a particularly dark Superman, and not true to the character. I don't see how the worlds could mix well. Each character has their own world, their own villains, their own scale.

I think a Green Lantern film could be amazing. And by film, I do not mean a piece of garbage, I mean a decent movie. If the sequel actually turns out well, that would be great, introducing Sinestro Corps. Then in the final film, bring in all the different corps for a Blackest Night-type story, and you've got a decent trilogy.

The Flash, of course, would be amazing. I'm not exactly sure how the film would work, but I think it's doable. And the character is amazing. Here's to hoping someone does it right.

A Wonder Woman film would be fantastic. Set it primarily in the Amazon, in her original environment, and show her kick some ass, but still give her some serious things to wrestle with. Superman and Batman are particularly deep, constantly wrestling with their issues and responsibilities. Wonder Woman is not quite the same, but she should be given some dilemma to further the story. And the director should be careful not to make her slutty. Maybe give her pants rather than short-shorts. I know sometimes tinkering with the comic-derived costumes can seem risky, but look at what Nolan did with Batman, Snyder did with Superman? Even the costumes in Green Lantern I thought were AMAZING.

Aquaman would make an amazing film. Set it in Atlantis. Possibly some threat arises that threatens the ground-dwellers, and Aquaman realizes his responsibilities are more than just Atlantis. Costume could be awesome, and they should use the New 52 Aquaman as a launch pad. The ruler mentality, with some serious insecurities at the same time. Geoff Johns has taken Aquaman to an excellent place, and the movies could easily build on that.

Now these are all the biggies, of course. But another I would LOVE to see is Captain Marvel. The realm of the Gods. The gaining of literally godlike strength and power, no longer feeling helpless. It would touch on these themes to make the film strong and accessible. The only thing I would change is the age of Billy Batson. If they made Billy an adult, and he transformed into simply a stronger Captain Marvel, that would be great. Make him skinny and short, but don't change his age with the transformation. That aspect of the Captain Marvel mythos I always found too cheesy.

Posted by SoA

captain marvel trilogy, fights a different enemy in each(duh) : sivana , mr mind , and best for last black adam , doesnt need to include captain marvel jr or mary marvel(nothing against them just wanna keep it simple), deathstroke would be cool but ill just wait for the teen titans movie(no daniel craig >:[ ) stormwatch (do NOT like this series) would be better as the authority so it can be a R film bordering NC-17 , justice society?(alan scott , the spectre, jay garrick , wildcat, black canary) though with that i can see more as a mini series probably coincide with a justice league movie

Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee

I think Wonder Woman could be done really well if they did an origin movie first about her Greek history with the Gods and then make a sequel where she actually comes to America which could lead into a JLA movie. Same thing for Flash, GL, the rebooted Batman in 2015, and Man of Steel.

Posted by whitelantern64

I think a movie with the New Superman and Christian Bale would be sick as hell!

now just imgaine the new superman instead of the sucky routh! How sick would that be!

Posted by Video_Martian

The Flash

Wonder Woman

SHAZAM!

Teen Titans

Green Arrow

Aquaman

Posted by The_Tree

Green Arrow (Following Year One)

Captain Marvel (Billy)

Aquaman

Doom Patrol

A true to form Hellblazer movie

A Batman & Robin movie that's actually good

A better Green Lantern movie (still following Hal)

The Flash (Barry Allen)

Justice League

Teen Titans

Posted by PowerHerc

@The Stegman: Sorry it took me so long to check out Tanit's audition. She gets my vote! She could definitely be Wonder Woman.

Posted by RazzaTazz
@The Stegman: Fair enough, she will be too old then whenever they actually get around to this.  Maybe she has a much younger sister?
Posted by The Stegman
Posted by ComicMan24

Flash

Captain Marvel

Wonder Woman

Green Arrow

and maybe Deathstroke too, yeah

Posted by TheGoldenOne
Flash.
Another Constantine movie.
Wonder Woman.
Posted by super_psycho

@BatMark_ said:

@super_psycho: Dude you gotta have a Barry Allen as The Flash movie first!

Wally>>>>Barry :)

Posted by BatMark_

@super_psycho: Dude you gotta have a Barry Allen as The Flash movie first!

Posted by HBKTimHBK
Deathstroke #2
Posted by Illuminatus

Flash is the DC character I feel deserves a proper live-action adaption above all others.

Posted by PowerHerc

@saoakden said:

@PowerHerc: The images are very appealing, and with me and women, I like them to be beautiful and nice as well as strong, and not absent minded.

Yes. I like them to be nice, also (How did I forget that?). That's cool.

I don't especially dig the absent minded ones either but they're still wortwhile, too.

Posted by saoakden

@PowerHerc: The images are very appealing, and with me and women, I like them to be beautiful and nice as well as strong, and not absent minded.

Posted by PowerHerc

@saoakden said:

@PowerHerc: I think its interesting that for the female characters he choose, were pictures that reveal them in a sexy pose with parts of their boobs showing or their ass.

I like powerful, beautiful and sexy women. Same with superhero women. I like these images, too. Don't you?

What difference do the images make? Is my wanting to see movies about these ladies only valid if I choose to post more conservative images?

Would that placate what seems to be your politically correct sensitivities?

Posted by RazzaTazz
@PowerHerc: Sure I would like to see it, but look at Palicki, she looked the part well enough but people jumped all over her.
Posted by PowerHerc

@RazzaTazz: Hollywood should be able to find a talented young lady to play the part; that's what they do. It could even be someone pushing 30. I'm sure they could make her appear younger when it's needed. There's always a young unknown actress out there who is hungry to show her acting chops. The talent scouts probably have a dozen viable candidates for the lead role but are hamstrung by lack of a good script, studio backing or even behind-the-scenes politics.

I agree that there isn't nearly enough good existing specific story-arc comic book material to draw upon, but I think there is enough material about Wonder Woman from the comics and applicable elements from mythology in general that could be combined and used to make a great story/movie featuring arguably the greatest and easily the most iconic super-heroine ever; Wonder Woman. I'm not saying I have blind faith in Hollywood or comic creators, but I just know there is someone with the vision and talent to make a truly great Wonder Woman movie considering the strength of the character and the amount of material that can be accessed.

I, like you I assume, would really like to see an epic WW movie that delivers on character respect, depiction and quality of story as well as being a box office smash hit. Maybe I'm being too optimistic (I don't know) but I really think it can be done, done well and done with great financial success.

Posted by saoakden

I'm noticing a trend of Wonder Woman and Lobo.

Posted by desperado_

I think Joker can hold his own movie.

Starfire, Lobo, Swamp Thing, and Sandman would be cool too.

Also, I, Vampire would be interesting.

Posted by The Stegman

Here's the list of movies i think could REALISTICALLY work, not just what i want as a fan 

-Wonder Woman 

-The Question 

-a GOOD Jonah Hex movie 

-Zatanna 

-Flash 

-Aquaman 

-a better Green Lantern movie 

-Voodoo 

-Green Arrow:Origins

Posted by progenitor

I'd personally love to see a well-made Green Arrow movie, especially the arc with him evolving into a formidable H2H combatant. Would also love to see an Aquaman movie with a good budget. I'm sure they could squeeze in a nice trailer with him riding a whale or dodging a great white.

Posted by spystreak

here's a list of a few I'd like to see

Rorscach:as a prequel to watchmen

Martian manhunter

Batman(Terry Mcginnas)

Green Lantern( John Stewart)played by Michael Jai White

The Flash with the main villain being captain Cold

Edited by saoakden

@PowerHerc: I think its interesting that for the female characters he choose, were pictures that reveal them in a sexy pose with parts of their boobs showing or their ass.

@RazzaTazz: I think they really need to sit down and contact you if they plan to make a Wonder Woman movie.

Posted by RazzaTazz
@PowerHerc: I would like to see it but there are two major hurdles here.  The first is in the portrayal of the character.  She is supposed to be young and attractive, so you would have to cast someone in the 19-21 age range so that over a three picture deal she is still only 28 or so at the end.  The other problem is that Wonder Woman doesnt have as accessible material to draw upon from the comics.  
Posted by PowerHerc

@RazzaTazz said:

Wonder Woman would be hard for a lot of reasons

Hard or not, it could and should be done. And done well. :)

Posted by RazzaTazz

Wonder Woman would be hard for a lot of reasons

Posted by PowerHerc
Captain Marvel

I'd watch a movie about any of these characters.

Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy

LOBO.

also,

Flash

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern Corps. (Guy Gardner and Kyle)

Posted by Samimista

Green Arrow

Flash

Aquaman

Posted by Renee

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Teen Titans!

Posted by TheRedRobin96

Green Arrow

Flash

Green Lantern

Teen Titans

Swamp Thing (Done Right)

Oh and a good Blue Beetle TV show would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by King Saturn
Lobo 
The Flash 
Wonder Woman 
Captain Marvel 
The Spectre
Posted by JediXMan
@kingjoeg said:

Movie studio's are really only going to pick the heroes that are well known.

Blade is well known? I know very few people who actually knew who he was before the movies.
Posted by kingjoeg

Movie studio's are really only going to pick the heroes that are well known. So I doubt you will ever see a static shock or captain marvel movie unless it stars Brad Pitt, who can pull a large audience just by including his name on posters. If that wasn't the case and some independant studio picked up a lesser known hero I would like to see an Animal Man movie.

Posted by (((Prodigy)))

Teen Titans

Posted by JediXMan
@super_psycho said:

Wonder Woman

Flash (wally)

Green Lantern (kyle or John)

Deathstroke

Another constantine movie

Stormwatch movie

Captain Marvel

Static Shock

I'd personally love all of these.
Posted by dccomicsrule2011

@JediXMan said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@JediXMan said:

Flash and Wonder Woman both deserve (GOOD) movies. Green Lantern should have a movie, too. Because he never actually got a movie of his own. Never did.

This^^

I heard a Green Lantern movie was being planned, but I don't know what happened to it. Weird.

Lol Just Vanished into thin air

Posted by super_psycho

Wonder Woman

Flash (wally)

Green Lantern (kyle or John)

Deathstroke

Another constantine movie

Stormwatch movie

Captain Marvel

Static Shock

Posted by JediXMan
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@JediXMan said:

Flash and Wonder Woman both deserve (GOOD) movies. Green Lantern should have a movie, too. Because he never actually got a movie of his own. Never did.

This^^

I heard a Green Lantern movie was being planned, but I don't know what happened to it. Weird.
Posted by dccomicsrule2011

@JediXMan said:

This^^

Posted by JediXMan