13 Comments
Posted by Saren

?

Moderator Online
Posted by Illuminatus

This is great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Please, continue doing this.

Posted by RainEffect
@CitizenBane: I dig the Iceman image, mate. One really does have to wonder how he gained the Omega tag. After seeing that, you've cemented my belief. This was great and I encourage you to do this each week.
Edited by _Zombie_

@Illuminatus said:

Agreed. It was well-written and enjoyable.

Also, I'll give you points for admitting to liking DCnU Barry on this site, especially after saying you were a Wally fan. Given the extreme popular opinion against Barry, that takes a bit of courage.

Posted by Mayo88m

I enjoyed reading this. It show-cased some titles I don't pull, and sparked a little interest in them for me. I hope you keep this up, it's a great piece.

Posted by Illuminatus
@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Illuminatus said:

Also, I'll give you points for admitting to liking DCnU Barry on this site, especially after saying you were a Wally fan. Given the extreme popular opinion against Barry, that takes a bit of courage.

There is a popular opinion against Barry? There is no justice in this world.
Posted by _Zombie_

@Illuminatus said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Illuminatus said:

There is a popular opinion against Barry? There is no justice in this world.

Well, most of it is derived from the outrage over Wally being removed, and whenever I read in a thread concerning Flash, I see a decent amount of people condemning DCnU Barry because it's not Wally in the Flash uniform. Or I'm reading things totally out of context and I'm horribly wrong. Who knows.

Posted by Ganthetsward20

The only book I didnt pick up this week was the Flash. I read the others and thoes images were great. Larfleeze is gonna kick some guardian ass, Iceman surprised us all, maybe Kitty more so(?), Deadman...can he really do anything to stop enchantress, ive seen him get kicked out of a possession so what can he do but play messenger? And Shade was nothing but spectacular.

Posted by Saren

@Illuminatus: @RainEffect: @Ganthetsward20: Thanks, guys!

@ZombieBigfoot: Thanks, man. I remember reading COIE nearly half a decade ago and thinking Barry's death was one of the bravest things I'd ever seen in comics.

Moderator Online
Posted by _Zombie_

@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus: @RainEffect: @Ganthetsward20: Thanks, guys!

@ZombieBigfoot: Thanks, man. I remember reading COIE nearly half a decade ago and thinking Barry's death was one of the bravest things I'd ever seen in comics.

Quite welcome. I've always liked Barry(not as much as Wally), so I still don't get the hate around him. He isn't that bad.

Posted by Ganthetsward20

@ZombieBigfoot: Same here, I have always liked Barry Allen, Wally was good but I feel Barry has more depth. So i'm not upset we arent seeing Wally in the DCnU just yet.

Posted by tenebyss

Pretty good list: I would certainly like to see a new installment

Edited by daak1212

I thought Iceman already earned the Omega ever since beating an abstract