7 Comments
Posted by JonesDeini

@Adnan said:

@JonesDeini: I agree with you, although I honestly wasn't expecting much from him anyway. The fact that Cornell mentioned him simply brings my hopes up for some future development for him.

True

Posted by Adnan

@JonesDeini: I agree with you, although I honestly wasn't expecting much from him anyway. The fact that Cornell mentioned him simply brings my hopes up for some future development for him.

Posted by JonesDeini

@Adnan:

I actually felt Jason wasn't very developed and felt rather generic in #1.

Posted by Adnan

@aztek_the_lost: It's probably just lack of reading on my part. I've read very few Etrigan-centric stories, Etrigan happens to appear as a supporting character in a lot of the stuff I've read. I've never read any of 'The Demon' stuff.

Posted by ReVamp

That splash page just sold me on the issue. No freakin' s**t

Posted by aztek_the_lost

@Adnan said:

I'm glad Jason Blood will be getting a little focus alongside Etrigan, I've always felt he was always just sorta...there, y'know? DK is still my fave. #1 of the relaunch so far, really looking forward to the next chapter.

wait you always felt Jason Blood was just sorta there? hmm, maybe I've been reading the Demon comics (granted the comics I've read with Demon inside somewhere amount to maybe two or three dozen but sometimes I felt like it was the other way around)

Posted by Adnan

I'm glad Jason Blood will be getting a little focus alongside Etrigan, I've always felt he was always just sorta...there, y'know? DK is still my fave. #1 of the relaunch so far, really looking forward to the next chapter.