1381 Comments
Posted by jhazzroucher

@The Poet said:

@hulk23308 said:

hulk is 39th ,what the ????????

I'm sorry, but that was what the community voted for. Maybe next time you will be able vote and maybe the results will be different...who knows...

and i remember i was posting about Hulk to be included in the list. So Hulk at #39 is good already. : )

Posted by The Poet

@hulk23308 said:

I'm sorry, but that was what the community voted for. Maybe next time you will be able vote and maybe the results will be different...who knows...

Posted by hulk23308

Posted by jhazzroucher

link: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/comic-vines-top-100-super-villains-2011/640081/?

if the link doesn't work, you can find the blog" Comic Vine's top 100 supervillains 2011" on the front page of General discussions board

you have 5 points that you can use to vote.

1. Either you give all 5 points to 1 character only

2. Give 1 point for each character that you like for a total of 5 characters.

3. Or however you divide the points for as long as it totals to 5 points

And the only characters that you can vote for are on the first page, first post. The 168 characters were nominated to be part of Comicvine's top 100 super villains for 2011.

Voting Ends: Friday January 7th, 2012 at 7:00pm EST

Posted by jhazzroucher

@The Poet said:

@SexualLobster said:

Odd, no Thor?

I wondered how long this list would stay away before someone commented on it agian...

It was up to the nominators...they get all the blame--I mean credit--for the the nominations.

credit, to make it sound positive, hehehehe. : )

Posted by The Poet

@SexualLobster said:

Odd, no Thor?

I wondered how long this list would stay away before someone commented on it agian...

It was up to the nominators...they get all the blame--I mean credit--for the the nominations.

Posted by SexualLobster

Odd, no Thor?

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@jhazzroucher said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@DeadJester said:

I really like most of the list. Some things I would disagree with, but so won't everyone. But I really must say I always feel like I die a little inside when Leonardo gets attention and Raphael doesn't but that's just me ;) Raph fan and always will be.

yeah, our nominator for that publisher had the hardest time picking which one he would nominate (I told him he couldn't nominate them as a team), so he chose Leonardo...

I myself am partial to Donatello and Michelangelo, but then that's just me...

my fave is Donatello but Raphael was the only ninja turtle included on the Wizard's greatest 200 characters list.

@Jnr6Lil said:

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Very nice "_:) Supes and storm would make an excellent couple ;p; :)

Nah

what are you talking about? its perfect :P

I mean, if we ignore the whole legal headaches of them being of seperate publishers and Storm being married (is she still married, btw? I don't pay much attention to Marvel), it would be alright :)

that relationship would hit all the diversity points: alien, african, mutant, kryptonian. Just have 'em adopt an asian-superpowered baby and it would be a perfect family :P

If you can't tell I'm joking, you don't know me :D

joke or not, your explanation is really interesting.

I try :)

*bows*

Alien, African, Mutant, Kryptonian, damn

so true.

YEs it all make sense :) good mix i wonder how powerful the Baby would be . He should have had a child with wonder woman years ago

I think WW has a crush on Batman and not on Superman.

It was a joke

Posted by jhazzroucher

@termiteone4ever said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@DeadJester said:

I really like most of the list. Some things I would disagree with, but so won't everyone. But I really must say I always feel like I die a little inside when Leonardo gets attention and Raphael doesn't but that's just me ;) Raph fan and always will be.

yeah, our nominator for that publisher had the hardest time picking which one he would nominate (I told him he couldn't nominate them as a team), so he chose Leonardo...

my fave is Donatello but Raphael was the only ninja turtle included on the Wizard's greatest 200 characters list.

@Jnr6Lil said:

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

I mean, if we ignore the whole legal headaches of them being of seperate publishers and Storm being married (is she still married, btw? I don't pay much attention to Marvel), it would be alright :)

that relationship would hit all the diversity points: alien, african, mutant, kryptonian. Just have 'em adopt an asian-superpowered baby and it would be a perfect family :P

*bows*

so true.

YEs it all make sense :) good mix i wonder how powerful the Baby would be . He should have had a child with wonder woman years ago

I think WW has a crush on Batman and not on Superman.

Posted by termiteone4ever

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@DeadJester said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

*bows*

so true.

Posted by jhazzroucher

@The Poet said:

@DeadJester said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

*bows*

so true.

Posted by The Poet

@DeadJester said:

Posted by DeadJester

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil: and thats the truth, ruth! :)

lol

Posted by The Poet

@Jnr6Lil: and thats the truth, ruth! :)

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

*bows*

Posted by The Poet

@jhazzroucher said:

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

*bows*

Posted by jhazzroucher

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

Posted by The Poet

@PikminMania: Well, most of those were solved. I just need nominations from Hawkeye (who we're waiting for) and Liberty (who is determined to go last).

of course, I still need 7 different sets of nomination reasons, but they're coming slowly but surely...

Posted by PikminMania

@The Poet: There is only one person left? I thought there was like 5.

Posted by The Poet

@PikminMania: ah! ok. as I said, don't know marvel that welll...

Well, people keep resurecting this (and I usally reply them). We'll at a standstill right now because we're waiting for one users (plus Liberty, but he isn't a problem). Hopefully either today or tommorow we can get those 5 nominations done so we can add those wild cards...

Posted by PikminMania

@The Poet: She is supposedly still married, but hasn't really seen BP at all since they got married as far as I know.

Also why is this still getting so many comments while the villains list can barely get more than 10 comments in a day.

Posted by The Poet

@Jnr6Lil said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@termiteone4ever said:

Nah

Posted by The Poet

@termiteone4ever said:

So that's why Supes and Lois split up! it all makes sense now :P

Posted by termiteone4ever

Posted by jhazzroucher

@Kid_Zombie: Wolverine is also canadian

Posted by Kid_Zombie

So happy Sasquatch is on the list!! Just happy to see an alpha flight member on there and a canadaian! Don't agree with storm and dazzler though never understood the love for dazzler always though she was a terrible character but to each there own, oh and just don't like storm... Could be her fans that bug me most ha ha. Great list guys! Would love to be a part of the next one!

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@The Poet said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Good list though

yeah, even with all the problems on order and such, it was a nice list. Now that we got a hang of what we're going to do, we'll be able to make lists even better!

Indeed

Posted by The Poet

@Jnr6Lil said:

Good list though

yeah, even with all the problems on order and such, it was a nice list. Now that we got a hang of what we're going to do, we'll be able to make lists even better!

Posted by Jnr6Lil

Good list though

Edited by jhazzroucher

@The Poet said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Loki9876 said:

I wanted hank pym somewhere on the list.

I actually tried to discuss about including him too. but well, it's really up to the 22 users whom they would pick that deserves to be on the list.

Maybe next year. : )

Well, if the function works, we will be able to add a community nomination set to next years' list, so we can avoid ignoring some superheroes--that is if the comunity agrees :)

This blog means a lot to me. hehehe : )

Posted by The Poet

@jhazzroucher said:

@Loki9876 said:

I actually tried to discuss about including him too. but well, it's really up to the 22 users whom they would pick that deserves to be on the list.

Well, if the function works, we will be able to add a community nomination set to next years' list, so we can avoid ignoring some superheroes--that is if the comunity agrees :)

Edited by jhazzroucher

@Loki9876 said:

Posted by Grim

@The Poet said:

@Grim said:

CONNER!!

?

just glad he made the list. i miss him...

Posted by The Poet

@Grim said:

CONNER!!

?

Posted by Grim

CONNER!!

Posted by DC_LegacyMan

Glad that Dick Grayson made the list, my all time favorite. Good to see that other's recognize his impact on not only Batman but DC as well.

Posted by Haustyl12

Boo no deadpool

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@The Poet said:

@zackattack529 said:

this shit is soo dumb. just saying get this list right people.

Excuse me, my dear sir, I think you forget yourself. I am sorry you are not happy with the result.

I'm also sorry that you did not partisapate while this list was active. I opened this list to be voted on for an entire week, so everyone could partisapate! However, now that it is closed, I would ask you to not insult me or this list or the other people who also worked so hard on it. You call this "dumb", but where were you when you had the chance to make this (to use a similar metaphor) "Smarter"? I ask you that. that is all I am going to say...

I will not start an arguement on this. I will however, suggest that you come back next year for the 2012 superhero list and maybe you can partsapte in that one. other that, perhaps you can help make the villain list, which is currently starting, better...

Posted by The Poet

@Outside_85 said:

@The Poet: Not sure why by the runners up link just breaks for me (404 error)

I don't know either. A lot of the links broke because I posted them from the list comment section, but I thought I had repaired that one....funny...

Fixed all of them...Let me know if it is still broken (and then look at my lists and check out the second to last list...)

Posted by Outside_85
@The Poet: Not sure why by the runners up link just breaks for me (404 error)
Posted by The Poet

@zackattack529 said:

Excuse me, my dear sir, I think you forget yourself. I am sorry you are not happy with the result.

I'm also sorry that you did not partisapate while this list was active. I opened this list to be voted on for an entire week, so everyone could partisapate! However, now that it is closed, I would ask you to not insult me or this list or the other people who also worked so hard on it. You call this "dumb", but where were you when you had the chance to make this (to use a similar metaphor) "Smarter"? I ask you that. that is all I am going to say...

I will not start an arguement on this. I will however, suggest that you come back next year for the 2012 superhero list and maybe you can partsapte in that one. other that, perhaps you can help make the villain list, which is currently starting, better...

Posted by zackattack529

Posted by Jnr6Lil

@CapedCrusaider said:

Why isn't Batman at the top of the list??? :/

Oh god...not another one.

Posted by The Poet
Posted by Chaos Prime
@CapedCrusaider said:
Why isn't Batman at the top of the list??? :/
Y isnt Doctor Strange on the list Lol
Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

My computer's a bit wonky right now - is the villain's list on here or on another post?

Posted by Loki9876

Posted by The Poet

@BatUniverse said:

I'm in total disagree, Batman should be on #1!

well, maybe next year we can get you and others to vote! and fix that problem!