12 Comments
Posted by The Poet

@Trodorne: thats true...of course James silvani also helped with the writing but went uncredited for a few issues..

Posted by Trodorne
@The Poet: Yeah Marvel has done a Cars Magazine. 

Frankly I am not really onboard with the idea of marvel doing Darkwing Duck, UNLESS they get the exact same team doing the series and allow them to tell the story their way. which is more than likely not to happen. To me soon as marvel gets their grubby paws on Darkwing it will be a watered down version from the Quality we have gotten from Ian Brill.
Posted by The Poet
@Jotham: well, boom has published a few series based on the Cars movie as part of their Pixar licence. However, Disney pulled the plug on them a little while ago.

I wasn't aware that Marvel had published Cars yet. But I'm sure we'll see it soon.
Posted by Jotham
@fesak: There's a Cars comic? Good Lord.
Posted by fesak
@The Poet said:
@fesak: Yeah. I can only hope they will take it up (I don't know why they wouldn't what with all the buzz about it with all those fans).  Thanks for the link. There's also a Poet on that site 6 posts down from Aaron Sparrow....Just so you know: there are no such things as Coincendences... ;)
Lol, i admit, i didn't read the usernames, but i should be able to put 2 and 2 together...
Yeah, i'm starting to learn that too.
Posted by The Poet
@fesak: Yeah. I can only hope they will take it up (I don't know why they wouldn't what with all the buzz about it with all those fans).

Thanks for the link. There's also a Poet on that site 6 posts down from Aaron Sparrow....Just so you know: there are no such things as Coincendences...
;)
Posted by fesak

I guess it's because the license ended and disney will publish through marvel now. They've already begun to publish Cars.
This may be interesting to your relevants.

Posted by The Poet
@kfhrfdu_89_76k: thats true. We'll see. I'm seeing what is out there and then I'll decide
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Maybe you should start reading Amazing spiderman. Or collecting trades you haven`t read.

Posted by The Poet
@CATPANEXE: well, they've already lost rescue rangers. At #8, they ended it.

@danhimself: I hope so. I dearly hope so. (if that does happen I need someone to explain how to find stuff on the Marvel page. Nothing can be viewed there...sorry angry).

*takes a deep breath*
Posted by danhimself

I imagine that they'll find new homes at Marvel

Posted by CATPANEXE

Sorry to hear this. The Darkwing comic was received as " a dream come true " to many readers.
I assume Boom! is losing the Rescue Rangers then as well?

I hear you about pull list confusion. I have no clue where mine stands later this year.