179 Comments
  • 179 results
Posted by KRYPTON
@notoriousbcb said:

The chat doesn't appear to be archived yet, so I am unable to watch.

And the link to watch the live show, or the show by that matter, is gone. However I've already got the quest, CV will probably archive it later
Posted by notoriousbcb

The chat doesn't appear to be archived yet, so I am unable to watch.

Posted by MrGutts

I am starting to not like these quests and why in bloody hell is my text so damn slow to enter on this page!

Posted by Wolverine0628

I give up.  I'm not watching this show, no matter how many quest points they give me.
Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer

Posted by difficlus

Posted by Renee

#335.

Posted by drunkbear

done #327

Posted by The_Warlord

Where can I view the last one?

I Was There

Posted by ClawRavenscroft

I did it! 
Posted by Billy Batson

BB

Posted by leokearon
@CRTrobinson

No problem, happy to help
Posted by CRTrobinson

I sat for the longest time refusing to take part in this quest.  I wanted to complain about it but then i decided what the hell and I'm glad I did.  Extremely easy quest takes about 5 minutes.  Thanks again @leokearon for the link.

Posted by leokearon
@Mas said:

Is this the chat they mean? http://www.comicvine.com/chat/

I think it is, I just went there, typed in any old thing and when I check the frontpage I had completed the quest
Posted by The Poet
@The Poet said:
As much as I like to get this quests done, I don't feel like staying up 3 more hours. I'm going to bed. Enjoy the points;) Hope they are worth it!
turns out I'm able to wake up at the right time to get it. Ug! now to bed!
Posted by sandman813

#69 to finish
Posted by castleking
@Risky

what can i say, i look after my peeps ;)
Posted by Risky
@castleking said:
@Risky said:
@Chesapeake said:
How can I connet to the Chat????
Same question
http://www.comicvine.com/chat/
Thank you a lot! :D

*megahug*
Posted by castleking
Posted by Risky
@Chesapeake said:
Same question
Posted by Chesapeake

Posted by TSCTH

Number F'ing 4. Think that my personal record.

Posted by Jotham

Okay, the video player's up and it looks like it will start soon. I've already got it though, for some reason.

Posted by Fhiz

I got it on Giant bomb, but I can't get it here... what?

Edited by pikahyper

freakin bizarre, refreshed the main page and I got the dang thing and the pop up didn't even come up saying I completed anything and it is still 16 minutes until the start time, glad I don't have to watch any weak looking cartoon :D 

I wonder if it has anything to do with the cartoon not actually airing until 12:15am EST/PST. 

Edit: 
hmm wait a minute according to the web page it aired at 12:15AM on the 21st so didn't it technically air like 21 hours ago????

Moderator Online
Posted by NightFang

37 person to finish.

Posted by Mas

I went to the link on this page and it said I was the 32nd person to finish.
Posted by deadpool1fanjon

i have no clue all it says is there is no show
Posted by haydenclaireheroes
@RedheadedAtrocitus: Same thing happened to me

I finished 17

Posted by SC

Yey I finished? I don't even know what I did? I think just having that "There Is Currently no show" page open did it! 

Posted by Mercy_

Same here. Good to know. 

Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus
@haydenclaireheroes said:
@RedheadedAtrocitus: how did you finish? 
I honestly have no idea. I just refreshed the main page and saw people were finishing...then it said Im #9 to finish. No joke.
@RedheadedAtrocitus: how did you finish? 

Its already being given. #9 to finish here 

Posted by Neverpraying

36 minutes oh man

How the hell can 11 people be finished already?!?!

Posted by Zapa

It's 0:20 here in Brazil, I won't be able to wait!!!! 

Posted by SC
Posted by hydrabob
@jloneblackheart said:
Now, I love CV and have never complained openly about anything, but having a quest that's not available until midnight on a work night seems like a fairly inconsiderate idea. Others in Europe have to be up even later for this. AND this was changed at the last minute. I can't stay up for this. I have to drive to Tampa in the morning. I think the programmers should consider throwing us a bone and giving us this one.
Agreed, it's only one more hour to go, but it's 11 and I have an important meeting tomorrow that will bore to near sleep. I can't be tired from staying up late to do this quest. They got to give us a way to complete it without having to make sacrifices like this.
Posted by Mercy_
@RedheadedAtrocitus: That's what I'm assuming. That's the address used by paid members to watch the Live show (which also consists of a chatbox) every Friday. 
@The Dark Huntress: So that is where we watch the thing to get the final quest for this set?
Posted by lectriccolossus
@jloneblackheart
agreed
Posted by jloneblackheart

Now, I love CV and have never complained openly about anything, but having a quest that's not available until midnight on a work night seems like a fairly inconsiderate idea. Others in Europe have to be up even later for this. AND this was changed at the last minute.

I can't stay up for this. I have to drive to Tampa in the morning. I think the programmers should consider throwing us a bone and giving us this one.

Posted by Colt

@pikahyper said:

The mistake was probably made because they were getting ready for Comic-Con and the last minute change was because they just finished up at Comic-Con for today no doubt and scrambled to get online to change it.

It's not a comicvine quest though.. its a whiskey media quest, hosted by Giantbomb's Ryan Davis.

Doesn't bother me though.. now I get to get the quest at the same time the show actually starts.

Posted by Mercy_
Posted by Mercy_

Just a heads up...you put hints in the OP...not the answers. 

Posted by Gold Dust Boi

So whats the deal with this? How do we get to the Comic Vine Chat and get this quest?

Posted by lectriccolossus

...so does anyone know whats up with the i was there quest? its the only one i need an i like the sense of accomplishment i get from completeing these quests
Posted by pikahyper

The mistake was probably made because they were getting ready for Comic-Con and the last minute change was because they just finished up at Comic-Con for today no doubt and scrambled to get online to change it.

Moderator Online
  • 179 results