179 Comments
  • 179 results
Posted by Mercy_

D: I'm on vacation. Can't do it.

Posted by Risky

Get up to no good doesn't work for me. the site keeps telling me "Sorry, there was an error!"

Posted by Bencif

Struggling on the "Up to no good" part. Any hints would be great.

Posted by howlettgrowl
@bencif said:
need help on that one to and do you have "i was there" quest section???
Posted by Bigheart711

Got all but one.  If it weren't for that one, I'd have been in 1st place, but oh, well. Mabye next time. :( [Unless........]

Posted by Kastiel
@bencif said:
Visit the concept page like it says. Nothing to it. 
Posted by Bestostero

I can't for the life of me get Good and Evil, can someone help point me in the right direction?

Posted by Gambit1024

Can't get the Good and Evil one 

Posted by MatKrenz

Good and Evil is just so vague.
Posted by Bencif
@Kastiel said:
@bencif said:
Sorry it looks like I'm actually struggling on "Good and Evil".
Posted by Risky
@Kastiel said:
@bencif said:
This sounds really, really stupid, I know, but could you please give me a link to the page? May be an error of my computer but somehow I seem to be unable to fid the page. Would be really thankful.
Posted by CrimsonInuTears

Good an Evil says EXACTLY where ya need to go. Just read carefully. I was there totally amuses me. No wonder the quest was at zero the whole time I was goin through it~

Posted by Kastiel
@bencif@MatKrenz@Gambit1024@xhavoc86: Just go to the character list. I don't know how else to say it. You can go to it no matter what page, thread, or forum you're in.
Posted by Bestostero
@Gambit1024: @MatKrenz: @bencif: @Risky: It's not something you search for, there's a direct link you need to click that is on the menu bar that you need to browse... lol
Posted by ryu_talkative_batman
@Kastiel said:
@bencif said:
The concept page isn't working for me
Posted by Darkchild

so we gotta be here at 9m for the one to work?

Posted by Darkchild

also wtf would we endorse such a stupid looking show? i hate Adult Swim for this very reason, their need to produce incredibly idiotic shows like Tim an Eric, Mayor show a while back, and now this....jesus effing christ wtf has happen to television

Posted by The Poet

oh, wow. this extremely easy...(minus the whole last one)

Posted by howlettgrowl

can anyone help me with good and evil and i was there??? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by SC

I know its not time yet, but where does one find the Comicvine chat area or whatever? Will there be a time limit for viewing? In my country that time is like... 3 am.. or something... oh, or is this something only paying members can do? *hopes not*

Posted by Gold Dust Boi

This is the most ridiculous quest set ever.  The entire set was basically given to you in the clue and then you have to watch thursdays show to get the full set...just a big ploy to make us watch...somewhat disappointed in WM...

Posted by KRYPTON

If everyone is fast enough, every user who participates in this quest/set should come in first place!

Posted by Shadoestar

I work nights and have no internet access there. Is it still possible for me to get I Was There?

Posted by Lance Uppercut
@SC said:
I know its not time yet, but where does one find the Comicvine chat area or whatever? Will there be a time limit for viewing? In my country that time is like... 3 am.. or something... oh, or is this something only paying members can do? *hopes not*
I doubt they'd have the rest of the quest open but only have one piece of it open for people that pay a couple of bucks. Quest points aren't THAT valuable. 
Posted by SUPER-MAN 23

Done, sort of, that last one is N/A right now

Posted by pikahyper

Weak sauce, way too easy, even the Best Buy one was harder :/

Posted by KRYPTON
@shadoestar said:
I work nights and have no internet access there. Is it still possible for me to get I Was There?
It should be, I think it'll be a late show, and CV will also have the video on replay so I think you'll be safe to get the quest still. 
Posted by SC
@Lance Uppercut said:
Quest points aren't THAT valuable. 

I got fired from two jobs trying to complete South Boston.  

My wife left me after I forget her Birthday trying to get Under Review.  

I got arrested and spent two nights in jail when I %$*% and #&%%$& twice, because I needed #&%$* for a $%*% to a midget whilst the two Doctors $#*%$##@ just to complete Photoshopped. Plus i still haven't finished that one...  

I suppose their value varies from user to user =p
Posted by haydenclaireheroes

so can you do the quest if you ar enot the computer on Thursday at 9

Posted by KRYPTON
@haydenclaireheroes said:
so can you do the quest if you ar enot the computer on Thursday at 9
Yeah you should be able to still do the quest
Posted by turoksonofstone

Worst...Quest....Ever....

Posted by danhimself

sponsor quest?  count me out

Posted by danhimself
@SC said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
Quest points aren't THAT valuable. 
 I got fired from two jobs trying to complete South Boston.   My wife left me after I forget her Birthday trying to get Under Review.   I got arrested and spent two nights in jail when I %$*% and #&%%$& twice, because I needed #&%$* for a $%*% to a midget whilst the two Doctors $#*%$##@ just to complete Photoshopped. Plus i still haven't finished that one...   I suppose their value varies from user to user =p
we shared a cell that night!
Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus

Grrr...I don't know if I'm a big fan of this quest but I have em all done except for "I Was There!" Ah well...I'm just impatient I guess.

Posted by howlettgrowl
@RedheadedAtrocitus said:
Grrr...I don't know if I'm a big fan of this quest but I have em all done except for "I Was There!" Ah well...I'm just impatient I guess.
do you know the good and evil one???
Posted by Bestostero
@howlettgrowl: It's not something you search for, there's a direct link you need to click that is on the menu bar that you need to browse...
Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau

@howlettgrowl said:

thats the one i need

Posted by howlettgrowl

thanks got it!!!

Posted by SUPER-MAN 23
@Gambler said:

@howlettgrowl said:

thats the one i need

The suspense of who's going to be #1 is what everyone is waiting to find out
Edited by skaarason

need help with good and evil  

im totally lost !!!!

Posted by Texaswatermelon

@skaarason said:

need help with good and evil im totally lost !!!!

Try browsing some characters.

Posted by skaarason

thanks 

Posted by Mas

I have all but I was there which none of us can even get until tonight.
Posted by Kal'smahboi

This is a really lame quest. Way to turn a fun game into an advertisement, CV.

Posted by Neverpraying

People need to not complain. :P

It's free quest points >.>

Edited by EdwardWindsor

The last one is time specific to  a differnet time zone to me so i have no idea how i can complete this.

Posted by leokearon

Super easy of course, can't complete the quest yet though thanks to 'I was there'

Posted by ClawRavenscroft

nearly completed. but the last "I was there" will be difficult for me. Than it's 3 am here. :(

Posted by Billy Batson

Just noticed. 

BB

Posted by Billy Batson
@TheMadMonkey:  

Need help? 

BB

• 179 results