179 Comments
  • 179 results
Posted by Fhiz
@skaarason: I was wondering that myself.
Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme

10 more minutes

Posted by SC
Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus
@SC said:
I know this was posted on the page gone by, but is this the place we go? 

http://www.comicvine.com/chat/
I sure hope so...Im thinking it is?
Posted by Mas

It's nine now and nothing yet. 
Posted by lokiofmidgaard

Hang on - now it says 9pm Pacific. Is it just me, or is that a change? And it makes it 3 hours later, which sucks for those of us in Europe.
@lokiofmidgaard said:
Hang on - now it says 9pm Pacific. Is it just me, or is that a change? And it makes it 3 hours later, which sucks for those of us in Europe.
It said 9 Eastern last time
Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme
@RedheadedAtrocitus: yeah it changed!!!!!!
Posted by lokiofmidgaard

And now it says Pacific. So, at the last minute, they change the time to activate 3 hours later. That sucks.
@marvelunivers said:
@RedheadedAtrocitus: yeah it changed!!!!!!
Son of a #####!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Colt

@lokiofmidgaard: MUSTVE BEEN THE TERRORISTS!!!!

Posted by xkoenig

9pm Pacific??? That's bloomin' midnight out here... snassin' frassin' rassin'......

Posted by jloneblackheart

@xkoenig said:

9pm Pacific??? That's bloomin' midnight out here... snassin' frassin' rassin'......
@xkoenig: I think I know w hy they did it. Adult Swim doesn't start until 9pm anyway...::shakes head;: This is ridiculous.
Posted by Jotham

California... 

Posted by pulseangel666

Wtf. stayed up to do this, 3 at night here, and I could have been sleeping now and wake up early to get it '-.-
Posted by SC

Can someone who is smarter than me, POST when it starts?  

Ideally for all of us, and etc in case we have to refresh or something?  

My country has no clocks or time... we have candles... my candle is burnt out *red* 0_0 

Posted by lokiofmidgaard

Massively unfair. It's one thing to stay up to 2am, another to stay up to 5am on a weekday when I have to be getting up at a reasonable hour. And if we'd been told 9PM Pacific to begin with, then I could have gone to bed early instead, and so have gotten up early, but this last minute indecisiveness has put paid to that. Of course, I could just leave the computer on the chat page, in the hopes that works, but if it doesn't, then I miss the only chance to complete this quest, which means the damn incomplete thing will sit staring at me every time I visit the quests pages, reminding me of how annoying this last minute changing is. Good PR job, Adult Swim and Comicvine!
Posted by pulseangel666

I guess we all got :
Posted by xkoenig
@jloneblackheart said:

@xkoenig said:

No comment huh? :D
I'm kickin' it OLD school.
Posted by ClawRavenscroft

bäh, it's 3am now and they changed time? Are they serious? still 3 hours to go. :(
@pulseangel666: Yup we got Rick Roll'd big time. I mean the only thing Is ee good about this is that I actually LIVE in Pacific Time...but still..it would have been nice if they could have told us that from the BEGINNING. Seriously.
Posted by pulseangel666

@RedheadedAtrocitus
Yeah and I live in Europe so it's almost 4 at night here, could have been sleeping and just get up early, so would have been nice to know beforehand

Posted by Risky

Living in Germany so I need a short update. What time is it right now? I mean Pacific time of course.

Posted by Jotham

Well, I'm sure whoever made this mistake is currently sobbing into their tightly clenched fist, so let's give them a break.

i@Risky: only 6:20 here...2 hours and 40 mins away

Posted by Jotham
@Risky said:
Living in Germany so I need a short update. What time is it right now? I mean Pacific time of course.
It's 6:20 right now.
Posted by Risky
@RedheadedAtrocitus: @Jotham: Thank you very much people. :D See you later then.
Posted by The Poet

As much as I like to get this quests done, I don't feel like staying up 3 more hours. I'm going to bed. Enjoy the points;)
Hope they are worth it!

Moderator Online
Posted by pikahyper

The mistake was probably made because they were getting ready for Comic-Con and the last minute change was because they just finished up at Comic-Con for today no doubt and scrambled to get online to change it.

Posted by lectriccolossus

...so does anyone know whats up with the i was there quest? its the only one i need an i like the sense of accomplishment i get from completeing these quests
Posted by Gold Dust Boi

So whats the deal with this? How do we get to the Comic Vine Chat and get this quest?

Posted by Mercy_

Just a heads up...you put hints in the OP...not the answers. 

Posted by Mercy_
Posted by Colt

@pikahyper said:

The mistake was probably made because they were getting ready for Comic-Con and the last minute change was because they just finished up at Comic-Con for today no doubt and scrambled to get online to change it.

It's not a comicvine quest though.. its a whiskey media quest, hosted by Giantbomb's Ryan Davis.

Doesn't bother me though.. now I get to get the quest at the same time the show actually starts.

Posted by jloneblackheart

Now, I love CV and have never complained openly about anything, but having a quest that's not available until midnight on a work night seems like a fairly inconsiderate idea. Others in Europe have to be up even later for this. AND this was changed at the last minute.

I can't stay up for this. I have to drive to Tampa in the morning. I think the programmers should consider throwing us a bone and giving us this one.

Posted by lectriccolossus
@jloneblackheart
agreed
@The Dark Huntress: So that is where we watch the thing to get the final quest for this set?
Posted by Mercy_
@RedheadedAtrocitus: That's what I'm assuming. That's the address used by paid members to watch the Live show (which also consists of a chatbox) every Friday. 
Posted by hydrabob--defunct
@jloneblackheart said:
Now, I love CV and have never complained openly about anything, but having a quest that's not available until midnight on a work night seems like a fairly inconsiderate idea. Others in Europe have to be up even later for this. AND this was changed at the last minute. I can't stay up for this. I have to drive to Tampa in the morning. I think the programmers should consider throwing us a bone and giving us this one.
Agreed, it's only one more hour to go, but it's 11 and I have an important meeting tomorrow that will bore to near sleep. I can't be tired from staying up late to do this quest. They got to give us a way to complete it without having to make sacrifices like this.
Posted by SC
Posted by Zapa

It's 0:20 here in Brazil, I won't be able to wait!!!! 

How the hell can 11 people be finished already?!?!

Posted by Neverpraying

36 minutes oh man

Its already being given. #9 to finish here 

Posted by haydenclaireheroes
@RedheadedAtrocitus: how did you finish? 
@haydenclaireheroes said:
@RedheadedAtrocitus: how did you finish? 
I honestly have no idea. I just refreshed the main page and saw people were finishing...then it said Im #9 to finish. No joke.
Posted by Mercy_

Same here. Good to know. 

Posted by SC

Yey I finished? I don't even know what I did? I think just having that "There Is Currently no show" page open did it! 

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

I finished 17

• 179 results