Log in or sign up to comment
179 Comments
  • 179 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Posted by TheMadMonkey
@Billy Batson: Nevermind...I figured it out and feel really dumb now...lol. 
Thank you anyway.  :-)
Posted by MuadDiab

still don't get the good and evil one. any help?

Posted by ClawRavenscroft
@MuadDiab said:
still don't get the good and evil one. any help?
It's all about Characters.
Posted by RazzaTazz

I give up, I dont need the points anyway. 
Moderator
Posted by KRYPTON
@MuadDiab said:
still don't get the good and evil one. any help?
all you need to do is browse for a character
Posted by pikahyper
@RazzaTazz said:
I give up, I dont need the points anyway. 
why? this is by far the easiest quest set ever, you don't even have to search the clues either link to where you need to go or they tell you exactly where to go, only downer really is that the points aren't that great like 1500 total and the four quests we can complete so far are each 105 points :/
Moderator
Posted by RazzaTazz
@pikahyper
Yes you are right. 
Moderator
Posted by leokearon

I don;t know what annoys me more: that this quest can't be done until tomorrow or that I was hoping for a Cap quest

Posted by pulseangel666

I cant get the "I was there" if you have to watch it the first time it airs. It would be 3 at night where I live, so I would have to stay up late.
Posted by KRYPTON
@pulseangel666 said:
I cant get the "I was there" if you have to watch it the first time it airs. It would be 3 at night where I live, so I would have to stay up late.
Leave your computer on all night and leave your internet browser on the live site for the show, that way you can sleep and also gain the quest. 
Posted by pulseangel666
@KRYPTON
Good Idea ^^
Posted by KRYPTON
@pulseangel666: Thanks
Posted by Billy Batson
@TheMadMonkey:  

lol okay then 

BB

Posted by umbrafeline

i know the answers, and all i need is 'i was there' but cant be there until thursday :-P
Posted by xerox_kitty

@SC said:

I know its not time yet, but where does one find the Comicvine chat area or whatever? Will there be a time limit for viewing? In my country that time is like... 3 am.. or something... oh, or is this something only paying members can do? *hopes not*

You can actually find the link using google ;) But it'll be 2am for me, so it should be around noon-ish for you... I think.

Moderator
Posted by The Impersonator
@leokearon
Yeah, I thought there will be a Cap quest since the movie is coming out.
Posted by marvelunivers_deleteme

easy just wait tmorow at 9

Posted by CombatSpoon86

I went to the concepts page and nothing. Where do i go to find the terrorism part?

Posted by brc2000

Hate to be a douche, but this quest is incredibly lame. I understand that advertising might help pay for the site and I had no problem with the last one like this, but this one just seems forced.
 
Even though the Adult Swim (which really only ever had around 3 decent shows) aspect would have made it unlikely that I'd ever watch the show, it's now a surety.

Posted by CombatSpoon86

nvr mind found it. Now wait to view the video. this must be one of the pointless quests ive ever done

Posted by Renee

Fun and easy! Yay!

Posted by Fantasgasmic

Not to sound like a douche, but why is this non-comic related quest on CV not on Screened?

Posted by brc2000

^ All the Whiskey Media sites have a variation on the quest.

Posted by Giantblue

Will participating in the chat fulfill all the WM quests, or will I need three separate tabs open ?

Posted by difficlus

Quest is suckish, has anyone even finished?

Posted by fbdarkangel

can anyone help with the I was there?

Posted by The Poet
@fbdarkangel: its a quest that won't be available (supposed to be a chat at some point tomorrow. it will be 9pm eastern)
Wish I could help, but no can't. everyone needs help.
Moderator
Posted by MrSeaman70

I can't view this from office as my company has labeled the website as obscene/tasteless... haha
 

Too Real For You


It's not easy keeping the peace. Click this link to check out Adult Swim's new hard boiled action show.

1. It's in the link "click" it.  
Posted by EganTheVile1

I have all but the one that will be up tomorrow at 9. If I was not the die-hard quester that I am I would probably skip this one though

Posted by ComicMan24

So this quest can only be completed at 9 pm or can it be done later? Because most likely I will be sleeping then.

Online
Posted by leokearon
@ComicMan24 said:
So this quest can only be completed at 9 pm or can it be done later? Because most likely I will be sleeping then.

I'm guessing we will have to reply to the chat/go to the chat link or something like that, otherwise it would be unfair
Posted by Iron_Turtle

Wow. This quest is a real irrelevant sack of crap.

Posted by Neverpraying

So it's 9pm EASTERN time right? Which is NY and stuff correct?

Posted by leokearon
@Neverpraying
I believe so
Posted by SC
@xerox-kitty said:

@SC said:

I know its not time yet, but where does one find the Comicvine chat area or whatever? Will there be a time limit for viewing? In my country that time is like... 3 am.. or something... oh, or is this something only paying members can do? *hopes not*

You can actually find the link using google ;) But it'll be 2am for me, so it should be around noon-ish for you... I think.

 
Thank you as always Xerox Kitty! *bows*  
 
Hopefully I can complete the quest by leaving my computer on and set to that page. I'll be at work I think? 
Moderator
Posted by VprVnmSRT10

I need help with the Get Up To No Good section. Where is the concept page?

Posted by Txapote

It'll be 3am for me. At that time my mother makes me go to bed. (Sorry for my English)

Edited by notageek

i dont think ill be able to complete this set 

 its coloured!!!
Posted by KRYPTON
@Neverpraying said:

So it's 9pm EASTERN time right? Which is NY and stuff correct?

Yes you are correct 
 
@MrSeaman70 said:

I can't view this from office as my company has labeled the website as obscene/tasteless... haha
 

Too Real For You


It's not easy keeping the peace. Click this link to check out Adult Swim's new hard boiled action show.

1. It's in the link "click" it.  
open it up in a new tab, then once the page loads up, close it up
Posted by leokearon
@VprVnmSRT10 said:

I need help with the Get Up To No Good section. Where is the concept page?


Replace the last 't' in terrorist with 'm' and you should get it
Posted by ClawRavenscroft

Comicvine doesn't even have a chat? so what does that mean? were do I chat?
Posted by Mercy_

Can somebody PLEASE PM me links to the answers?

Moderator
Posted by Neverpraying

@KRYPTON :Thanks

Edited by The Impersonator

Does anyone know when this episode will air again? I think I missed it last midnight. It started at 12:15 am Pacific here.

Posted by pikahyper
@The Dark Huntress said:
Can somebody PLEASE PM me links to the answers?
really? o.O
Moderator
Posted by Mercy_
@pikahyper
@The Dark Huntress said:
Can somebody PLEASE PM me links to the answers?
really? o.O
Yes and no. I'm on vacay and don't think I can do the quest from the mobile site. It's not that i can't figure it out, I just can't see my quest tracker and the clues.
Moderator
Posted by ldg220

Ok can anyone tell me where the hell i can find good and evil...I am losing it
Posted by ziplizard
@ldg220: Look for a list of all the Characters on Comic Vine. You can find it really easy if you use the menus.
Posted by Mas
Posted by skaarason

wheres the  the Comic Vine chat area ?

  • 179 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4