16 Comments
Posted by JonesDeini
@Pizawle said:
Yeah, this interview was amazing. Clearly, this group knows what they are doing and this seems like an additional Vertigo. If we cannot have more books from there, it is the next best thing.
Word, I know they won't be able to go as far as Vertigo would allow them story and imagery wise. Despite that I'm glad to hear that they haven't encountered any outright censorship. 
Posted by Pizawle

Yeah, this interview was amazing. Clearly, this group knows what they are doing and this seems like an additional Vertigo. If we cannot have more books from there, it is the next best thing.

Posted by JonesDeini
@aztek the lost said:

yes, he mentioned the Delano Animal Man stuff, then I am happy...if this is supposed to be a dark series, I always thought that would be a better inspiration then Morrison's run (which wasn't really horror in the slightest)

Yeah, you can tell just how passionate each of these guys are about the characters and upcoming work. I love it when a writer show's this kind of excitement and passion about their work. 
Posted by JonesDeini
@Benzo said:
@JonesDeini: I'm mostly giving up my marvel titles, so that I can fit some of the new DC titles into my pull list. I rather read Animal Man than read any Avengers title. Soon my pull list will be just filled with only DC and Image titles. (which is not a bad thing, in my opinion lol)
I'm really selective about what I read from the big two. I want to expand into current vertigo Titles more. I was considering not buying any of the new DCU books and catching up on the classic Vertigo works and current runs. But then they went and started making appealing announcements. And then I learn T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents will be back after September. All I need is to hear that Xombi's going to make it through the relaunch and they'll have me locked in. That title totally fits in with the other titles in this line. 
Posted by Billy Batson

:D 

BB

Posted by Benzo
@JonesDeini: I'm mostly giving up my marvel titles, so that I can fit some of the new DC titles into my pull list. I rather read Animal Man than read any Avengers title. 
Soon my pull list will be just filled with only DC and Image titles. (which is not a bad thing, in my opinion lol)
Posted by aztek_the_lost

yes, he mentioned the Delano Animal Man stuff, then I am happy...if this is supposed to be a dark series, I always thought that would be a better inspiration then Morrison's run (which wasn't really horror in the slightest)

Posted by JonesDeini
@Benzo:  
Yeah, I'm pre slimming down my pull list now in anticipation. I'll likely end up reading more DC books than I currently am. 
Posted by Benzo
@JonesDeini: I know how your feeling dude. I got a lot of comics to buy this September/October and my wallet is gonna kill me! XD
Posted by JonesDeini
@Benzo said:
I'm really looking forward to reading all of these books! :D
This little corner of the DCU will break my wallet. Not to mention all the albums I'm looking forward to on Sept. 27th. 
Posted by Benzo

I'm really looking forward to reading all of these books! :D

Posted by JonesDeini

Seriously amped for Swamp Thing

Posted by MrUnknown
@JonesDeini: Yeah I did. I remember it having Shadowpact in the title. It was great as usual!
Posted by JonesDeini
@MrUnknown said:
Eh nothing new about Justice League Dark which I'm most excited for. But Swamp Thing and Demon Knights look promising. I will have to give them a try. Thanks for posting a very long but informative interview!
Don't know if you've read it yet, but I've got a blog/thread with a superb Milligan interview where he breaks that title down. That books one of the ones I'm most looking forward too. 
Posted by MrUnknown

Eh nothing new about Justice League Dark which I'm most excited for.
But Swamp Thing and Demon Knights look promising. I will have to give them a try.
Thanks for posting a very long but informative interview!

Posted by JonesDeini

I get the feeling that "I, Vampire" just may be a left field hit.