104 Comments
  • 104 results
Posted by Nighthunter

I just checked another website. Quezada said "Irredeemable Antman" so it is Eric

Posted by drfeelgood

Nova in the roster seems like a terrible move to me.  
I know they're canceling his on-going series and guardians of the galaxy, and probably want to keep him going in another mag, but hes been through Annihilation, the Phalanx Conquest, the war of kings debacle, and hes going to be in whatever thanos plans on doing, I think he's sort of 'above' what goes on in earth. while everyone was fighting in the civil war story line, he was saving the universe from anihilus annihilation wave.  He's in the nova corps, he's supposed to be dishin' out peace to the galaxy, which I'm sure will conflict with his position in the secret avengers.     
idk we'll see how it pans out
Posted by DevilmanEX
@drfeelgood said:
" Nova in the roster seems like a terrible move to me.  I know they're canceling his on-going series and guardians of the galaxy, and probably want to keep him going in another mag, but hes been through Annihilation, the Phalanx Conquest, the war of kings debacle, and hes going to be in whatever thanos plans on doing, I think he's sort of 'above' what goes on in earth. while everyone was fighting in the civil war story line, he was saving the universe from anihilus annihilation wave.  He's in the nova corps, he's supposed to be dishin' out peace to the galaxy, which I'm sure will conflict with his position in the secret avengers.     idk we'll see how it pans out "
I agree.....he def seems to be above Earth problems right now.....I don't know if something happens in the upcoming Nova books that would justify this move but it definitely seems odd considering his galactic responsibility and what he's been up to.
Posted by YuggieCoin

The art looks great