7 Comments
Posted by Decept-O

@ramsillustrations: I understood. Just saying I am surprised the proportions even came out decently at all considering I wasn't even concerned about that aspect doing the art this way.

Thank you, appreciate the support and comments.

Edited by RamsIllustrations

@decept_o said:

@ramsillustrations: Thanks. The proportions weren't really intended to be accurate actually, these were more of an "abstract" style, just using a brush marker to do the sketches as quickly as I could, in a loose fashion instead of concentrating on drawing accurately.

However, thank you.

My point is, that you are working with a good flow by doing it this way. Your figures are not stiff and the amount of practice is paying off because your proportions are improving greatly, even in this loose sketch.

I am really happy for you man, stepping up is a wonderful thing, looking forward to many more from you!

Edited by BumpyBoo
Posted by Decept-O

@bumpyboo: Thank you very kindly. Really am glad you think that, it was what I was aiming for.

Posted by BumpyBoo

I agree with rams, you have really upped your game lately, mate :) That face in the first picture though, very nicely done. Not only the way it is drawn, and the mood you have captured there but also, I feel like she is actually looking at me. Love your brush marker work :) Has an energy to it? Very cool.

Posted by Decept-O

@ramsillustrations: Thanks. The proportions weren't really intended to be accurate actually, these were more of an "abstract" style, just using a brush marker to do the sketches as quickly as I could, in a loose fashion instead of concentrating on drawing accurately.

However, thank you.

Posted by RamsIllustrations

@decept_o:

You have been improving quite rapidly off late. The figure has a nice motion flow and proportions are pretty spot on. Face is well done. Really nice man!