13 Comments
Edited by CatalinaIC

Now AIM is involved. Man that Thing can't get a break. Loving this title (it possibly is my favourite) because it comes from the point of a normal person. Can't wait for part 4.

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@wildvine: Great as usual Wildvine. Can't help wondering what Man Thing does to deserve such negative attention. He's so cute how could anyone...oh jesus christ he's in my hotel. <Transmission ended at 22:15 GMT - Autopsy on Charred Corpse is Pending>

Posted by wildvine

@catalinaic:

AIM is one of the closet things to a nemesis that Manny has. So yeah. : P

Thanks for the comments. I wanted a character that could show us the Marvel verse from a "normal" standpoint.

Posted by wildvine

@impurestcheese:

AIM wanted the serum Sallis made. So I didn't think they would let a little thing like a metaphysical transformation stop them from trying to get it.

Posted by Joygirl

Terrific sweetz. Very deep and impressive, you do an excellent job with Manny and Mercy both. :D

Edited by wildvine

@joygirl:

How was the action? Cause writing fight scenes are my kryptonite.

Posted by Pyrogram

One of these days I'ma have to emulate the way you write dialogue. Feels so damn natural. The imagery for the fight scenes were good. I visualized it well.

Posted by Joygirl

@wildvine: Being completely honest the action could have been better, it seemed to be a little slow and non-descript. It didn't so much register as an action scene so much as a continuation of the story since ManThing was not really hurt or challenged in any important way.

Edited by Pyrogram
@joygirl said:

Being completely honest the action could have been better, it seemed to be a little slow and non-descript. It didn't so much register as an action scene so much as a continuation of the story since ManThing was not really hurt or challenged in any important way.

That's actually a good point I'd not thought of...Hmm. Sometimes the thought of trying to write a fight scene could make it harder to integrate into a story, the skill is making a fight scene seem like a continuation of the story while making it good at the same time as a separate thing.

Posted by wildvine

@pyrogram said:

One of these days I'ma have to emulate the way you write dialogue. Feels so damn natural. The imagery for the fight scenes were good. I visualized it well.

Its not hard. Just put yourself into each character. Then talk like them.

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@wildvine: Man Thing needs a hug and someone to take care of him. Hmm I could be Mrs Elouise Sallis...Ah who am I kidding be free my majestic Man Thing, be free to aimlessly wander into Weird Sisters in two issues. :-)

Edited by RichGenX
Edited by batkevin74

@wildvine: AIM are at it again. First working with Mr Hyde & Alastair Smythe to harvest Spider-Man's blood, now on the case of the Man-Thing with Mercy Liddle in hot pursuit! Nice work