9 Comments
Posted by cbishop

@rulerofthisuniverse: Yeah, it's a nice outlet, y'know? It sucks when you have to navigate family dynamics for this kind of thing: My mom lives with me, but she's dealing with her own grief- it's not really fair for me to pile all of mine on her too. I mean, we share some, y'know, but not all. Can't go to my dad and talk about it while the stepmother is around- she's jealous, even all these years later. My stepbrothers only want to hear so much of it, y'know? Putting it on Facebook amplifies the drama, and that wasn't what I wanted to do. So Comic Vine gets it lol. I'm just glad there's an Off-Topic forum. :}

Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse

@cbishop: If writing about it makes you feel better, go ahead. The last of my grandparents died when I was 9 or so, but if I knew them all that time and lost them now...it'd be really hard for me. Do what you gotta do :)

Edited by cbishop

@rulerofthisuniverse: Thanks, ROTU. I'm a grown man, but I miss her terribly. The grief is starting to taper a little though, so that's good. :}

Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse

Whoah, bro...that was deep...:( I'm really sorry for your loss.

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Of course you didn`t. Also, you`re welcome.

Posted by cbishop

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: I took no insincerity from your comment. As always, thanks for reading. :}

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Bittersweet.

My mom works in a nursing home for those with failing memory, by the way.

Hm. If you ask me, I "sound" a bit insincere. But that`s simply because my tone of voice can`t be heard. Well, depends on what kind of beings (cosmic ones, for example) one is meaning.

Posted by cbishop

to be edited.