11 Comments
Posted by papad1992

@time said:

@papad1992: Not really, if I did I would have to edit my list, I like it the way it is.

Ooook... but still, read New X-Men anyways and create a new list!

Posted by time

@papad1992: Not really, if I did I would have to edit my list, I like it the way it is.

Edited by papad1992

@time said:

@papad1992 said:

@time said:

@jrock72 said:

Great list! Maybe Jean will make your 2013 to 2017 list....

If I'm still reading comics by then. I intend to do one for the 1980's and the early 1990's.

@papad1992 said:

None of the New X-Men students!?!?

Only X-23 impress me that much, out of the new students. Who do you think should make the list out of the new students..

Um... I'd say Mercury, Dust, Anole, Pixie, Surge, Elixir, Blindfold, Armor, and Indra.

I would of included some of them, but I didn't read the New X-Men series that focus on them.

Then you have to read the New X-Men series to appreciate those characters!

Edited by time

@time said:

@jrock72 said:

If I'm still reading comics by then. I intend to do one for the 1980's and the early 1990's.

@papad1992 said:

Only X-23 impress me that much, out of the new students. Who do you think should make the list out of the new students..

Um... I'd say Mercury, Dust, Anole, Pixie, Surge, Elixir, Blindfold, Armor, and Indra.

I would of included some of them, but I didn't read the New X-Men series that focus on them.

Posted by papad1992

@time said:

@jrock72 said:

@papad1992 said:

Edited by time

@jrock72 said:

@papad1992 said:

Edited by papad1992

Edited by JROCK72

Edited by time

@jrock72 said:

Surge?

I didn't read the new X-Men series that focus on the new mutants, that's why Surge didn't make my list.

nice list

Thank you.

Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

nice list

Posted by JROCK72

Surge?