18 Comments
Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop

I like these alot. I stumble on them sometimes. What`s better, I`ve got Micronauts annual 1, and that`s got a Hostess ad. You better write that down.

Posted by wildvine

*Slow clap* You are doing the work of angels sir.

Posted by cbishop

@wildvine: Thank you, ma'am. It's fun. :)

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: I love these old Hostess ads. I have dreamed of a TPB of them for years. So much fun packed into these one page comics. ...I'll keep Micronauts Annual 1 in mind! :D

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop:

Oh yeah... I did read that Would you buy it-blog post of these you made.

Posted by cbishop
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop:

I have a vibrant memeroy of that post. You just don`t remember.

Edited by cbishop

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: It's coming, but I didn't have the scans to make one before. (I hadn't checked to see if the Seanbaby scans could be copied. I'm very happy that they haven't locked them down. I am on the lookout for issues that have the ads on the inside covers though - the colors are much sharper than on the old newsprint, and would make great scans!)

I know I've talked about the Hostess ads before (and my desire to see them collected) but there isn't an actual WUBI featuring them.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop:

But I`m SURE you made that one already...Sure...

Posted by cbishop
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop:

When I find it, yes.

I hope this wont be a wild goose chase.

Posted by cbishop
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Posted by cbishop
Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@cbishop:

Alas...I was wrong.

Snif...Bhuhuhuhuhuuuuuh...sob...

I CAN`T have had creted my own memory! You have deleted that blog post just to have cruel fun on my expense! How dare you!!!?

Posted by cbishop

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: And delete all that work! Noooo! Seriously: I have talked about the Hostess ads in the comments of one or more blogs, and referenced Seanbaby.com as well. I'm sure that's where you've seen what you're remembering.

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Posted by cbishop
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k