74 Comments
  • 74 results
Posted by Ostyo

@bumpyboo: Yup, now Supernatural stuff just doesn't scare me very often anymore. Although, ghost girls coming out of tv sets and moving down stairs all creepy like is always scary beyond reason. The Ring and Grudge weren't very scary movies, but those characters are still quite spine chilling to me.

Somethimg about ghost girls... *shudders*

Posted by BumpyBoo

@ostyo: Hehe, I know what you mean, I crept into the living room and watched Child's Play when I was little, and had nightmares for weeks! Funny how frightening things are when you're a kid :)

Posted by Ostyo

@bumpyboo: Yeah, it's pretty similar to the comedy style of Killer Tomatoes. I remember it being so scary to the clown fearing 5 year old me back in the day lol, funny how different our mindset and fear is as kids.

Edited by BumpyBoo

@ostyo: Don't think so, but it sounds like something I would like... :)

Posted by Ostyo

@bumpyboo: Well, CheekyBoo, did you ever see that Killer Clowns from space movie?

Posted by BumpyBoo

@ostyo: Hehe, CheekyBoo, I like that ^__^

Yeah the Killer Tomatoes films are really, really funny and Clooney isn't too bad in them. That was before he got to Hollywood and became all smug and unbearable :P

Then again, Clooney is also in the South Park movie, and that's still epic :D

Posted by Ostyo

@bumpyboo: Rock on, CheekyBoo.

But...Attack of the killer tomatoes...? George Clooney was in that movie, it must be terrible, right!?

Posted by BumpyBoo

@ostyo said:

Bumpy made a list, more like a big ass list, or maybe something closer to a super list is better to describe this epicness~

That was "Super List" by Ostyo with BumpyBoo on bass. *Takes a bow*

Hehehe! Thank you very much ^_^

*plays a cheeky little bass solo*

Edited by Ostyo

Bumpy made a list, more like a big ass list, or maybe something closer to a super list is better to describe this epicness~

That was "Super List" by Ostyo with BumpyBoo on bass. *Takes a bow*

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by Gwahlur_Rising

Willow! <3

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy
Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: I--I'm not even talking to you any more. TEARS LITERALLY JUST ROLLED DOWN MY CHEEKS. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO GODDAMN MUCH. ARGH!

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: Nope.

Singing Mice>Bruce Willis.

I'm not even sorry.

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: You take that back. You take that back right this goddamn second.

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: It's a real problem when godzilla lies just above cinderella. Although, makes me wonder what strange combination mine would look like.

1. Die Hard

=. Die Hard

801. Die Hard 2

802. Friday

803. Accepted

Posted by ARMIV2

@bumpyboo: As they are to me. Some of the first films to help make me into what I am today.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@armiv2: Hehe, thanks very much :) Always nice to meet another Tomatoes fan, those films are very, very dear to me ^__^

Posted by ARMIV2

The list was very epic up until I saw Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Then it became legendary.

Anyone who likes that movies knows taste.

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: It wouldn't really be bribery. It'd just be pimping.

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy: You want to.

A lot of people have said that. For some reason though, a poorly lit alley doesn't sway my decision.

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy: They knew you'd say that. Now I'm supposed to ask you for the password. Unless this is some crazy misunderstanding and I have said too much...hehehe....hehe....O_O

I have no idea what just happened. Also, I'm not entirely sure I want to.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: They knew you'd say that. Now I'm supposed to ask you for the password. Unless this is some crazy misunderstanding and I have said too much...hehehe....hehe....O_O

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: ....Maybe that's what you want me to think that's what they want me to think.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: Or maybe that's what they want you to think... O__o

Edited by CapFanboy
Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy: Uh huh. No booty. No gah! No one to call me on my gayness or kill my animals. No racism. It was awful O_____O

Goddamn Welsh. Not content with anything?

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: Uh huh. No booty. No gah! No one to call me on my gayness or kill my animals. No racism. It was awful O_____O

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo said:

@capfanboy: I hate change says the guy who LEFT US AND CHANGED EVERYTHING! :O

*cries deeply*

I changed everything by leaving? I thought we were getting past that ego thing!

Edited by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: I hate change says the guy who LEFT US AND CHANGED EVERYTHING! :O

*cries deeply*

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: I hate change. Goddamn automobiles. Where did they come from?!

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: Might be a bit less harsh on your eyes :) Forgot how much this place has changed.

Posted by CapFanboy

Ok. I'm on dark now. I feel...different. Changed....darker....

Edited by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: *hugs* It's alright, big fella, deep breaths....top right corner. Two A's of different colours that change the layout? *points* It might help :)

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: I don't know! I just...don't know. *weeps*

Posted by BumpyBoo

@capfanboy: Are you using light or dark? I find dark a little easier to handle :) You get used to it after a while.

Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: Lost in a maze of death? Yes. That sounds a lot manlier as opposed to being scared of this horrifying change. MY EYES CAN BARELY TAKE THE HORROR.

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by CapFanboy

@bumpyboo: ....I don't kill Goats. I just let them roam in mazes. MAZES OF DEATH!

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by Deranged Midget

This list...

Posted by mrdecepticonleader
Posted by BumpyBoo

@judasnixon: Absolute classic ^__^

@bumpyboo said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Yeah they do seem to lose a lot of focus toward the end of the series. But overall I think that there are definitely worse horror franchises, in terms of how hit and miss the sequels are :)

I guess. I mean I think any of the horror franchises that have gotten anywhere from 8 and up plus movies will have some real misses. I just think the Hellraiser franchise suffered from having all what made the original and the earlier films so unique taken away for the latter films.

That's a very good point, agree completely :) A good sequel or remake has to understand what made the original film great in the first place.

@akbogert said:

The juxtapositions in this list are hilarious. Hellraiser followed by Ponyo. Totoro followed by Dredd.

Hehe! My CD collection is the exact same way ;P

@dngn4774 said:

I also like Interview with a Vampire but I'm afraid to admit it. Will Anne Rice sue us if we do?

Be careful she might hear you!! O_O

Edited by dngn4774

I also like Interview with a Vampire but I'm afraid to admit it. Will Anne Rice sue us if we do?

• 74 results