23 Comments
Edited by Dragonborn_CT

Nicely done, mate... I didn't expect you would write your character here this soon (eventually, yeah...) but I know you have fun doing it :D

Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings, in the day of your death we will drink and we will sing.

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

@dragonborn_ct: haha thanks, yea I just had the notion to write it all down. I have a few others like the Goblin King, Jaghut Tyrant and the Witch so I might post them as well.

Posted by Chaos Prime

A+ Jonny great character :)

Might have to done one myself being a big elder scrolls fan ;)

Edited by i_like_swords

I really want to make a new character now. time to get re-addicted

@i_like_swords: @chaos_prime: You's really should, then post them on here :)

I have a few builds, I might write another one up tonight if I have time

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

Its a good thing I needed it for reference to make this drawing :)

@dragonborn_ct: haha I seen that's it's great. You should post a character build

Posted by Dragonborn_CT

@dragonborn_ct: haha I seen that's it's great. You should post a character build

Don't worry, I will do one with the character I first finished the main quest.

@jonny_anonymous said:

Don't worry, I will do one with the character I first finished the main quest.

DO IT... DO IT NOWWWW!

Posted by Chaos Prime

Just started on a new character today.

Name - Cypher

Race - Bosmer

Alliance - Neutral. Dam those Imperials & Stormcloaks ;)

Class - Warrior/Priest -

Unofficial Vigilant of Stendarr (Like it or not im joining their order).

Once i get going will post more info on the character ;)

@jonny_anonymous

Posted by Pr0metheus

If you do this pc there is probably a mod for this or something make them not attack you unless you attack first which will make it a lot funner :)

@chaos_prime: I always like the Vigilant s of Stendarr, they should have done more with them

Posted by danhimself

had been putting off playing Skyrim all day because I knew that once I started I wouldn't do anything else but then I saw this thread so now I'm going to play Skyrim...thanks for wasting my day Jonny :P

Posted by Chaos Prime

@chaos_prime: I always like the Vigilant s of Stendarr, they should have done more with them

Agreed.Was gutted that there wasnt a major quest with them involved & joining the Order.

Edited by Jonny_Anonymous

Anybody got any advice on a Hrothgar Guard build?

Posted by Squares

Reachmen aren't Bretons, they're an entirely different race.

Posted by Squares

@squares: no there not

Yes they are. While it's true many of them are of primarily Breton descent, they're not Bretons themselves. That'd be like saying Nords and Imperials are the same race.

There Bretons with slightly more elvish blood but there still bretons. A Scotsman that has more pictish blood than gael is still a scotsman

Edited by Squares

There Bretons with slightly more elvish blood but there still bretons. A Scotsman that has more pictish blood than gael is still a scotsman

From the Uesp.net page on Reachmen (http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Reachmen ):

The Reachmen, also known as the Witchmen of High Rock, are a tribal group of primarily Breton descent who inhabit the Reach in southwestern Skyrim[1] and the neighboring Western Reach in the east of High Rock.[2] Their ancestry includes not only Bretons, but spreads across many of the known races of Tamriel.

@squares: and yet the Elder Scolls wiki says there Breton, not to mention that EVERY Reachmen in game bar one Orc is a Breton so for all intents and purposes the Reachmen are Bretons.

Posted by Squares

@jonny_anonymous: UESP has been around for a hell of a lot longer than the Elder Scrolls Wiki, I think they know what they're talking about.

Are you done arguing semantics now? There character you use for this build is Breton, don't like it? Make your own.