16 Comments
Posted by TheCannon
Posted by flazam

Great List

Posted by TheCannon

@joshmightbe said:

Kraven's last hunt would be a pretty good animated movie

@logy5000 said:

As well as Infinite Crisis & Sinestro Corps war.

Don't forget about the Killing Joke and Judas Contract.

Haven't read any of these, so I couldn't say if they'd be good or not. I have read the Killing Joke and even though it's a good story, I'm not sure how well it would work as an animated movie.

I approve!! Too bad Marvel doesn't do Animation and if they did, they would probably frack it up. Marvel sucks at things animation related.

I thought Planet Hulk & Ultimate Avengers were okay, but other than that, I agree completely.

Posted by evilvegeta74

Great concept. Great choices.

Great list.

Add World War Hulk to this list as well!

Posted by Nerdzombie

HELL YEAH I AGREE :D MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by SavageDragon

House of M.

Unfortunately marvel animations aren't very good. Planet hulk being the exception.

Court of Owls

more Hellboy movies

Invincible

Hush would be awesome I agree

and Uncanny X-force the Apocalypse Solution

Posted by dngn4774

Civil War should take the top spot, but in the movie they should add the X-men too.

I would love to see the Battle for the Cowl up there. It could be placed in between two JLA movies that way Batman can be killed off and brought back while we watch how Gotham was affected by the loss.

Posted by papad1992

Hush and Age of Apocalypse would make AMAZING animated movies!! Everything else is "meh"!

Edited by PowerHerc

Great concept. Great choices.

Great list.

Posted by MadeinBangladesh

I approve!! Too bad Marvel doesn't do Animation and if they did, they would probably frack it up. Marvel sucks at things animation related.

Posted by Black_Claw

Don't forget about the Killing Joke and Judas Contract.

Posted by logy5000

As well as Infinite Crisis & Sinestro Corps war.

Posted by deathbymanga

Here's a good idea, combine Battle for the Cowl with Under the Red Hood for an AU story where Jason Todd returns to Gotham for his UtRD plot DURING the BftC plot.

Actually, here's a question, has anyone every considered doing the opposite, taking a film adaptation of the comics and converting it into an adapted Comic book? Like, take the Tim Burton, shuemacher, and Nolan Batman movies and write a comic book series based on them? weird idea, but i think it might be cool. be a good way to fix all the problems that were in each of them.

Posted by RedHood13

I want to see a 2 part Court of Owl's story. Part 1 Court of Owl's. Part 2 Night of Owl's

Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek
Posted by joshmightbe

Kraven's last hunt would be a pretty good animated movie