24 Comments
Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie
Posted by Wolverine08

Nice stuff stories man! Let me know if you ever want to get into some more tpbs with characters like Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther, and Iron Fist :)

@cuddlebear: Year One still remains one of my favorite Batman comics.

Yeah, Morrison's Batman can be very mind bending at first, but once you read through each trade a few times it all pulls together and blows your mind. I haven't finished it yet but I can't wait to read them all.

And thanks for the recommendations. I've got both Joker and Luthor in my Amazon cart now. :)

Posted by CuddleBear

Batman: Year One great batman moments but it's the definitive Gordon comic for me love it so much

Batman: TDK is a chore to read just watch the movie much more enjoyable

Grant Morrison: I love but it got over my head alot. Was reading his batman when i was first introduced to comics probably would be much more enjoyable now that I'm not a beginner. really liked his action comics run in new 52

Superman:For Tommorow this is going to be the first superman TPB i buy. Brian Azzarello is GREAT! read Luthor by him if have not already

The Killing Joke: Alan Moore amazing of course. read Joker by brian azarello also if you haven't

@dagmar_merrill: Not yet, no. I did finish Daredevil: Yellow, though. Great story and I'd highly recommend it.

Posted by dagmar_merrill
Posted by ccraft

Just read Flashpoint for the first time today. Really liked it, though its a tad short.

Cool. Yeah, the size of it was the only thing I was concerned about. I'm sure it will be well worth the money, though.

@sinestro_gl:

dope collec. I only have watchmen, Batman TDKR, and watchmen. I gonna buy more trades soon.

If you have TDKR and want to get more trades I'd highly recommend Year One. Like I said, it's one of the best.

@battle_forum_junkie: Yup. I have one Batman Riddler one-shot from the 90's titled "The Riddle Factory." Everything else is digital.

I can see the merits of that. You don't have to keep making room for the boxes of comics, for one.

How's the Riddle Factory?

Posted by dagmar_merrill

Just read Flashpoint for the first time today. Really liked it, though its a tad short.

I've only read one of these (Flashpoint. Amazing story BTW), but looks like a good list.

I can hardly wait to read it. And, thanks.

@jldoom: @i_like_swords: @ownagepants: Thanks, guys. :)

I've read all of these except Gotham by Gaslight, but the ones I've read here are amazing. You should definitely get the rest of Morrison's run!

You should check it out. Gotham by Gaslight is a great read.

And, yeah, I do. Hopefully I'll get around to it before long.

Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse

@battle_forum_junkie: Yup. I have one Batman Riddler one-shot from the 90's titled "The Riddle Factory." Everything else is digital.

I kind of agree about TDK Returns, but cool collection! It's times like these that I wished I didn't buy everything digitally.

You buy everything digital? Even monthly single issues?

Posted by JLDoom

Nice. I haven't read all of these but the ones I have I enjoyed.

Posted by i_like_swords

Nice list!

Posted by sinestro_GL

How wonderful it must be to have trades just waiting for you to read for the first time!

Great list :)

Edited by MadeinBangladesh

dope collec. I only have watchmen, Batman TDKR, and watchmen. I gonna buy more trades soon.

Posted by TheCannon

I've only read one of these (Flashpoint. Amazing story BTW), but looks like a good list.

Posted by batmannflash

I've read all of these except Gotham by Gaslight, but the ones I've read here are amazing. You should definitely get the rest of Morrison's run!

Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

I still need to read Grant Morrison batman run.

Edited by ownagepants

cool collection

Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse

I kind of agree about TDK Returns, but cool collection! It's times like these that I wished I didn't buy everything digitally.