98 Comments
  • 98 results
Posted by waezi2

@i_like_swords: Well, I have to start somewhere. And who knows? Maybe I can inspire someone to take care of the raping.

Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse

@waezi2: Literal trash (Drugs, Crime, Corruption) or Metaphorical trash (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups wrappers)?

Posted by waezi2

@waezi2: ....? Whaa..? Whaaat...???? ....Why the hell are you thinking about becoming a real life superhero if all you're doing is picking up trash..??? Why would you need to become a real life superhero for that???? You can just walk around with one of those poking sticks and pick up garbage, you don't need to dress up as a superhero! What the hell????

Anyway, me and my new sidekick will still just walk around whichever park you're at and eat Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...... WITHOUT THROWING AWAY THE WRAPPER!!!!!!! *dun dun DUNNNN!!!!!!*

Posted by HBKTimHBK

Take a note from Phoenix Jones

Posted by waezi2

@rulerofthisuniverse: Its a question about symbolism. A good deed done anonymously, but at the same time making it visible so I can hope that people will follow my example and do good deeds because they can.

AND so I can be part of a subculture XD

Is that so? Well my friend; It is on!

Posted by INLIFE

@waezi2:

Something tells me that you should go to the gym first though.

Posted by Beerminator1

You mean you consider the possibility of becoming a good citizen?

Edited by Jokergeist

@bumpyboo said:

@thetruebarryallen: Hehehe! :)

Well there you go, my day has just started too and already, we have both cheered someone up today ^___^

**checks clock** Is this the part where I come in to screw up your days?....

Edited by waezi2

@inlife: Something tells me that I should have gone to the gym one year ago XD I actually have gym classes in my school, but they have been canceled for weeks:(. @beerminator1: I consider joining a community who spread a message about being a good citizen, yes.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@jokergeist: Nothing could screw up my day today ^___^

(That is not meant as a challenge :P)

Posted by Jokergeist

@bumpyboo: Oh yea? Well I have just the right tool.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@jokergeist: Hahaha! XD Well played, I stand corrected ;P

Posted by waezi2

@bumpyboo: don't worry. I can fix it with this:

Posted by BumpyBoo

@waezi2: Ha! I am counting that as your first official act as a superhero.You totally saved me hehe ;)

@waezi2: You're going to be a symbol of...picking up garbage?

Posted by waezi2

@rulerofthisuniverse: I'm not a symbol, the whole RLSH culture is. Its not so different from hippies or other subcultures who want to spread a message. And I have to start somewhere. There are many different kinds of RLSH who try to help society as best they can.

Posted by russellmania77

He'll yeah I'm down

Posted by Oscars94

It's not a good idea. Phoenix Jones, Kick-Ass, Defendor and Super are god examples of this. It's just too dangerous. You're painting a target on your chest and you could actually be inciting more violence.

Posted by waezi2

@oscars94: Kick-Ass, Defendor and Super aren't real. And besides, they actually seek violence and fights, I just want to do some cleanup on the streets. And even though I am unsure about Jones way of helping society, he at least have a group so he isn't alone if something happens.

Edited by Guardiandevil83

@waezi2: To be Fair, Kick-Ass is no diffrent then you. He just wanted to help by any means. But if he see's someone being jumped or a woman being touched inappropriately he is willing to fight to protect them. He started out saving cats from high places. On KA2 The dude volunteered at homeless shelter. If your gonna dress like a hero, might as well save those who need it.

Posted by waezi2

@guardiandevil83: And I would of coarse do that, dressed or not. Call the police, sure, but I would also try to help out to. And you have to admit, KA DID agree on attacking a group of gangsters in their house.

Posted by Guardiandevil83

@waezi2: If you mean in part 2. Then that was all Stars and Stripes. Lol

Posted by Pyrogram

@waezi2: To be Fair, Kick-Ass is no diffrent then you. He just wanted to help by any means. But if he see's someone being jumped or a woman being touched inappropriately he is willing to fight to protect them. He started out saving cats from high places. On KA2 The dude volunteered at homeless shelter. If your gonna dress like a hero, might as well save those who need it.

And get shot/stabbed in the process.

@pyrogram: Would Police be as awesome as they are with that atitude?

Edited by Pyrogram

@guardiandevil83 said:

@pyrogram: Would Police be as awesome as they are with that atitude?

Considering I've been involved with the police for four years (as a cadet) I know that attitude is correct. The police are trained, and have equipment and most importantly have....

Backup.

Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf

I think it's completely plausible to become a real life superhero. There are a group of them in Brooklyn NY. How effective they are is another thing entirely.

However, I think if I was to become a crime fighter, I would be someone like the Punisher, because I think his would be the easiest route. Although having the cops on your ass 24/7 probably wouldn't help lol.

Edited by waezi2

@pyrogram: Well you are right. I just hate seeing guys disrespecting women. Or bullies.

Edited by waezi2

@pyrogram said:

Considering I've been involved with the police for four years (as a cadet) I know that attitude is correct.

You are a cadet? Cool.

Posted by lykopis

@bumpyboo: PREACH!

This has been a pretty great way to start the day, glad to see some good folk's here on the Vine.

@bumpyboo said:

@thetruebarryallen: Hehehe! :)

Well there you go, my day has just started too and already, we have both cheered someone up today ^___^

Aww, you two! Reading your posts resulted in placing a humongous smile on my face! Thank you so much. :)

Posted by OverLordArhas

Can you make a difference?

Edited by TDK_1997

I considered the same the same thing last year with one of my friends.Us to become superheroes like Kick-Ass and clean the streets of our home town.

Posted by TifaLockhart

Hear hear

Posted by waezi2
Posted by OverLordArhas

@waezi2 said:

@overlordarhas: Only one way to find out

If you can inspire even a single person to walk the straight path then you have accomplished the task.

Posted by PrinceAragorn1

You get shot. The end.

Posted by OverLordArhas
Edited by BumpyBoo
Posted by waezi2
Posted by PrinceAragorn1

@waezi2 said:

@princearagorn1: Na, guns aren't legal in Denmark

If everything that's illegal isn't a problem, why is a hero needed? :p

Posted by waezi2

@princearagorn1: You misunderstand. Guns are illegal, and therefor weary hard to get in Denmark, so if someone needs a gun they have to make a lot of planing to a; get the gun and b; use the gun. And it is unlikely that someone would bother the effort to shot a guy who pick up trash.

Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen
Edited by Guardiandevil83

Well there are still knives to worry about. And Bats will kill you just as dead as a bullet from a gun. I was only half serious about risking your life. The things is, everyone telling you to train is telling the truth. You will get in fights. I think its unavoidable. Not because you seek it out, or your Action Man. But because, honestly, your gonna be dressed like a fking Superhero. I mean lets be real; the nicest people will look at you awkwardly, the drunk wanna be tough guy? Or the A-holes in cliques, with nothing better to do but pick fights, and who probably wouldnt be ish individually? Ya, know your adverage frat boy or wanna be tough guy. They are gonna harrass you, and playing submissive, sometimes is hard. For me atleast. No way I back down from a man calling me a pu$$y. Honestly I don't have the proper temperament. Cats would get maced and stomped.

Posted by flazam

did you do it in the end?

Edited by waezi2

@flazam: Never had the time. Education is a bitch.

Posted by flazam
Posted by Vaeternus

@waezi2: I've considered the idea too, as long as I had armor, good weapons ;) I'd love to help people. You hear so many stories of crime, but not enough heroic stories.