81 Comments
  • 81 results
Posted by Lvenger

@laflux said:

@lvenger: You forced my hand.

This post in particular

Finish sorting things out with Sam before you start throwing stones.

NOOOOOO, YOU BROKE MY COVER! DAMN YOU LAFLUX AND YOUR CUNNING PRINT SCREENS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLL! :P

Edited by laflux

@lvenger: You forced my hand.

This post in particular

Finish sorting things out with Sam before you start throwing stones.

Edited by Lvenger

The bromance is strong in this thread.

Posted by Pyrogram
Posted by DecoyElite
Posted by laflux
Edited by Pyrogram
Posted by DecoyElite

This is now the bromance thread.

Posted by Pyrogram

@laflux said:

@pyrogram said:

I'm only playing by the way. You know I'm never serious during these trash talks!

I also would like to take the opportunity to say that I was joking about being theacidskull's father

Having a romantic relationship with your son is too twisted, even for me..........

haha :P

Edited by laflux

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: I'm only playing by the way. You know I'm never serious during these trash talks!

I also would like to take the opportunity to say that I was joking about being theacidskull's father

Having a romantic relationship with your son is too twisted, even for me..........

Edited by Pyrogram

@theacidskull said:

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: You said

uh-hu.

That's an agreeable gesture.

didn't read your post to be honest. i assumed you were calling me a mindless perv as usual. plus didn't we just agree to lay of the gay jokes to not offend others? and you already forgot that? weak, man.

YOU made the gay jokes. Wtf? I was telling you not too. And again, your lack of originality shows in your caveman comebacks. I literally just said what you said two or so posts above this.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: I'm only playing by the way. You know I'm never serious during these trash talks!

duh.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: You said

uh-hu.

That's an agreeable gesture.

didn't read your post to be honest. i assumed you were calling me a mindless perv as usual. plus didn't we just agree to lay of the gay jokes to not offend others? and you already forgot that? weak, man.

Posted by Pyrogram

Posted by Pyrogram
Edited by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull: O____o Did you just admit you're homophobic? Well I cannot judge. Culture differences and such.

i didn't admit anything.

Posted by Pyrogram

@theacidskull: O____o Did you just admit you're homophobic? Well I cannot judge. Culture differences and such.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:
@theacidskull said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

@theacidskull: The problem isn't me, the problem is everyone else!!!!

*Weeps silently while listening to Taylor Swift*

what the f*ck do you expect when you make comments like "ends in Sex" on User vs User threads? especially when YOU are one of the USERS who is pitted against someone else.

At least he's not lying to himself, unlike some users. :P

be nice to pyro. he is in the closet. he'l come out soon.

Keep me outta these things or else you'know, you'll offend somebody (like you did ;) with your caveman style comebacks.

true.

Good.

Keep that Georgian Homophobia to yourself now man, don't wanna show the wrong impressions to the forums do we? You ship guys like it's a thing of the devil. True colors revealing...And they aint the LGBT community colors either...You told me you'd resist making homophobic jokes...Looks like an tiger cannot change it stripes after all.

uh-hu.

Edited by Pyrogram

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

what the f*ck do you expect when you make comments like "ends in Sex" on User vs User threads? especially when YOU are one of the USERS who is pitted against someone else.

Keep me outta these things or else you'know, you'll offend somebody (like you did ;) with your caveman style comebacks.

true.

Good.

Keep that Georgian Homophobia to yourself now man, don't wanna show the wrong impressions to the forums do we? You ship guys like it's a thing of the devil. True colors revealing...And they aint the LGBT community colors either...You told me you'd resist making homophobic jokes...Looks like an tiger cannot change it stripes after all.

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

@decoyelite: No he was belched from the open legs of the Underworld, heavy with seed. My Seed. Its why @theacidskull is so angry, particularly at me. He has abandonment issues >:P

how many times do i have to f*CKING say that these types jokes piss me off.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@pyrogram said:

@theacidskull said:

said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

true.

Edited by laflux

@decoyelite: No he was belched from the open legs of the Underworld, heavy with seed. My Seed. Its why @theacidskull is so angry, particularly at me. He has abandonment issues >:P

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

Your form is good today. But don't forget where you came from...................

Georgia?

what;s so bad about Georgia laflux?

Edited by Pyrogram

said:

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

Posted by laflux

@pyrogram said:

@deranged_midget said:

@god_spawn: Get that tip all swwwwwwooooolllllleeeee

hahahahahah

You see I would usually screenshot this straight away. But because of Deranged Midget I will abate.

Posted by DecoyElite

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

Your form is good today. But don't forget where you came from...................

Georgia?

Posted by laflux

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull said:

@laflux said:

Posted by DecoyElite

@laflux said:

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

Edited by Pyrogram
Posted by laflux

Edited by Pyrogram

@laflux said:

@decoyelite said:

I can't handle all this bromance.

I love how @lykopis likes to ship me with everybody round here, but manages to turn a blind eye to this.

you ship yourself with everyone man, blame yourself for that one :P

LOL

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@laflux said:

@decoyelite said:

I love how @lykopis likes to ship me with everybody round here, but manages to turn a blind eye to this.

you ship yourself with everyone man, blame yourself for that one :P

Posted by DecoyElite

@laflux said:

@decoyelite said:

It's like they made their own shipping thread.

Posted by laflux

Edited by DecoyElite

Edited by Deranged Midget

@god_spawn: Get that tip all swwwwwwooooolllllleeeee

Posted by Pyrogram

@god_spawn: That's good...that's reeealll gooood!

Posted by God_Spawn
Posted by Pyrogram

@god_spawn: The Hodge Twins are just the best. Their terminology cracks me up xP

Agreed!

Posted by God_Spawn

@pyrogram: I love the Hodge twins.

And I am slightly disturbed by the lack of mentions to Colossomania down at the bottom.

Posted by Pyrogram

@god_spawn: Them combined with the hodge twins make for hours of entertainment lol

Posted by God_Spawn
Posted by Pyrogram
Edited by Backflip
Edited by laflux

@lykopis: YOLO!

YOU

ONLY

LIFT

ONCE!

I must admit I did chuckle when I saw this.

Posted by Deranged Midget
Posted by TifaLockhart

… now I know how the non DBZ fans feel when they click on the "PREPARE TO DYEH GOKU" thread...

• 81 results