17 Comments
Posted by TheManInTheShoe

Very smart list, easy to keep track of who's dead.

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@themanintheshoe: My thoughts exactly. Finished the Scourge part but still have at least six more characters to add for it to be up to date.

Posted by RichGenX

Can't include the thralls. No confirmation of their deaths.

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@richgenx: Not planning to. Unless a character is actually seen to die or is said to be dead then and only then will they be put on the list.

Posted by RichGenX
Posted by ImpurestCheese
Edited by MaccyD

Kraven the Hunter is dead?!

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@maccyd: Yeah BaneStroke had plans to resurrect him in the Punisher but he quit before he got to the point where the classic Spidey villain returned.

Posted by batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Great idea, well done!

@maccyd said:

Kraven the Hunter is dead?!

Kinda sorta, not really...maybe! :)

Edited by ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: He's dead in the same way Oriole is dead.

Posted by batkevin74

@impurestcheese: Well Kraven is an actual walking dead thing, to be elaborated on maybe. Isn't Oriole a half-dead nearly zombie...you said it a while ago

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Revenant but still mostly dead. Oriole was probably the failed beta test before Kraven was resurrected. :-)

Posted by batkevin74

@batkevin74: Revenant but still mostly dead. Oriole was probably the failed beta test before Kraven was resurrected. :-)

Who revenant'd Oriole btw?

Posted by ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Black Talon. I can't believe I'm discussing Necromancy whilst waiting for 'that disgusting miracle' to start.

Posted by ImpurestCheese

Wow Legion of the Un-Living hits 50. Let's all have a minutes silence for the fallen. :-P

Posted by TommytheHitman
Posted by ImpurestCheese

Good