68 Comments
  • 68 results
Posted by GuardianHuman

They should pay more attention to Lois.I would gladly would read a comic about her.

Edited by LoisLaneKent
Posted by CloisForever

Now Lois with superhuman abilities.I think that now the role of Lois in comics increase.

Posted by BeautifulTemptress

Now Lois with superhuman abilities.I think that now the role of Lois in comics increase.

I can't wait Superman #24 to see a fight between Lois and Psycho Pirate.

Posted by Vampire1
Posted by BlackRaven
Posted by GuardianHuman

@beautifultemptress: Will be interesting to see on what capable of Lois having superpowers.

I think that for the salvation of city and Superman, Lois is ready on for a lot.

Posted by HelenaBortinelly

@cloisforever: It is interesting to see the reaction of Superman when he saw Lois in this form, and that she now has superpowers.

Edited by KaraZorL

She looks nice.

Edited by SuperLois
Edited by Superwondy

@cloisforever: It is interesting to see the reaction of Superman when he saw Lois in this form, and that she now has superpowers.

I think that he will be surprised and shocked seeing the heart of a lady in this form.

Edited by gokuwarrior
Posted by Vampire1

@gokuwarrior: Comics about Superman sold, but their (except SUPERMAN UNCHAINED) too often criticized.And they are less successful than Smallville Season 11, SUPERMAN UNCHAINED, SUPERMAN ANNUAL #2.

Posted by gokuwarrior

@vampire1:nobody needs lane anymore,the arrogant chick that only purpose is get in trouble so superman can save her,we've seen it all too many times,for 7 decades we have seen that scene,they better give superman a competent female,give wonder woman a true warrior as a lover,and leave the helpless reporter sitting on her desck doing her job.

Posted by KeeperWorlds
Posted by JonKent
Posted by BeautifulTemptress

AOS Superman Unchained, Earth 2 - three comic book, Lois has a considerable role, became the best comics 2013.

Posted by Firewoman

AOS Superman Unchained, Earth 2 - three comic book, Lois has a considerable role, became the best comics 2013.

People want to see with Superman Lois, do not Wonder Woman!