19 Comments
Posted by stuartwilson

elektra spidey and iron man were great all marvel films are great

Posted by TommytheHitman

@madeinbangladesh: Amazing if you're drunk maybe! Just watch it like it's a comedy and it's fine. Just not Batman...

Edited by MadeinBangladesh

pfft Batman and Robin was amazing. what you talking about?

Posted by lykopis

So now I have ammunition in which to torment you. Iron Man 3...

Edited by TDK_1997
Edited by TommytheHitman

@tdk_1997: 11. Aliens vs Predator 1

12. Batman Forever

13. Daredevil (Original Theatrical)

14. Aliens Ressurection

Posted by TDK_1997
Edited by gumflabica

@tdk_1997: That's number 15 on my list!

No! What they did to Deadpool is UNACCEPTABLE I'd have it at #2..... But Batman and Robin was just...... I don't really think I have to explain.

Posted by TheManInTheShoe
Posted by TommytheHitman

@tommythehitman: Yeah, well, the whole Mandarin business made my eggs boil (why did I say that?!?!)

Posted by TommytheHitman

@themanintheshoe: I really just can't stand it... it just... made me so angry...

Iron Man 3 wasn't that bad! Well I agree with everything else :)

Posted by mrdecepticonleader

Rise of Cobra a comic book movie? I really quite enjoyed it actually. More than Retaliation actually.

Posted by TommytheHitman
Edited by jatoe48er

Is Star Trek a Comic book movie or a SciFi series that got sone movies and had some comics based on the former? I.e just a bad movie not a bad comic book movie?

Posted by Raven5154

I still think the main reason people hate Green Lantern isn't because it's a bad movie or bad comic book movie. I think (at least for most) the main reason it was so "bad" is because it was a set up with no delivery. If you watch that film it's very obvious it's only purpose was to set up for "the big sequel". That was the problem, in the end no sequel. It's a film that sets up for nothing.

Posted by TommytheHitman
Posted by TDK_1997

Where's X-Men Origins:Wolverine?