12 Comments
Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@joygirl said:

Yay Argent! She needs to be on MOAR LISTZ, mostly because she's got that hot pale goth thing goin' and I like that. She's like a super Suicide Girl.

lol i agree. i chose her to take the place of a GL on the team and her animated incarnation is from New Zealand which fits for an international team.

Posted by Joygirl

Yay Argent! She needs to be on MOAR LISTZ, mostly because she's got that hot pale goth thing goin' and I like that. She's like a super Suicide Girl.

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt
Posted by jackbensley777

if

@avenging_x_bolt: omac booster gold are in new earth

1. This is a fan made list, it doesnt matter whats happening in the comics right now or where a character is right now because this list is a hypothetical list that is supposed to detail the characters,locations,etc that i would use if I was running the DCNU. Im not sure why you have a hard time grasping that.....

Posted by jackbensley777
Edited by ruckus24

Great list. I wouldn't mind seeing this team in action. Wait... no Guy? ;)

@jackbensley777 said:

@avenging_x_bolt: where do you come up with these ideas?

I just use my imagination as well as inspiration from various stories,cartoons etc.

huntress is in earth 2 now

Yes, im aware that the current Huntress was born on Earth-2, not sure how that's relevant to this list

Posted by jackbensley777

@avenging_x_bolt: where do you come up with these ideas? huntress is in earth 2 now

Wasn't it Global Guardians?

yeah, i combined them with JLI.

Edited by TommytheHitman

Wasn't it Global Guardians?