12 Comments
Edited by TommytheHitman

Wasn't it Global Guardians?

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

Wasn't it Global Guardians?

yeah, i combined them with JLI.

Posted by jackbensley777

@avenging_x_bolt: where do you come up with these ideas? huntress is in earth 2 now

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@jackbensley777 said:

@avenging_x_bolt: where do you come up with these ideas?

I just use my imagination as well as inspiration from various stories,cartoons etc.

huntress is in earth 2 now

Yes, im aware that the current Huntress was born on Earth-2, not sure how that's relevant to this list

Edited by ruckus24

Great list. I wouldn't mind seeing this team in action. Wait... no Guy? ;)

Posted by jackbensley777

if

@avenging_x_bolt: omac booster gold are in new earth

1. This is a fan made list, it doesnt matter whats happening in the comics right now or where a character is right now because this list is a hypothetical list that is supposed to detail the characters,locations,etc that i would use if I was running the DCNU. Im not sure why you have a hard time grasping that.....

Posted by jackbensley777
Posted by Joygirl

Yay Argent! She needs to be on MOAR LISTZ, mostly because she's got that hot pale goth thing goin' and I like that. She's like a super Suicide Girl.

@joygirl said:

Yay Argent! She needs to be on MOAR LISTZ, mostly because she's got that hot pale goth thing goin' and I like that. She's like a super Suicide Girl.

lol i agree. i chose her to take the place of a GL on the team and her animated incarnation is from New Zealand which fits for an international team.