20 Comments
Posted by ColonelRunAway

I've worked my way up from behind the scenes credits to co-writer.

Posted by InnerVenom123

@colonelrunaway: You were a double agent... all just to give Falcon actual lines of dialogue. You monster.

Posted by lykopis

Guys, this is awesome.

No -- not awesome. Fantastic.

Completely immersed in this story, didn't blink once but laughed out loud literally at Thor's reaction to foozball. I want more, dammit. Rite nao.

Posted by DecoyElite

Nice movie reference K4tz will appreciate it.

Overall great story, interesting enough on it's own but the little witty bits of dialog made it really enjoyable. Really like the way Strange's thoughts work as well, perfect wording.

Edited by InnerVenom123

@decoyelite: @lykopis:

Thanks very much for reading! I appreciate it!

And I assume "we" appreciate it, but there's always the chance the good Colonel just hates your faces. Can never be too careful.

Posted by DecoyElite

@innervenom123: I need to keep track of your fan fiction better, it's always fantastic stuff and I don't read it often enough.
Although you really shouldn't upload all the awesome covers at once, I spoiled myself on the activity feed because of it. >.<

Edited by InnerVenom123

@decoyelite: Thank you!

That was a mistake. I had forgotten that I'll only need to post covers 1 and 3.

Part 2 will be up on Colonel's blog by the end of today. Links will be updated into this post.

Posted by DecoyElite

@innervenom123: Followed him so that I'll know when it's up for sure.

Also apparently I wasn't following you with this account even though I totally remember doing so.

Posted by InnerVenom123

@decoyelite: I can't even comprehend the follow system. They streamlined it so it works better, yet it continues to elude my perception.

Posted by DecoyElite

@innervenom123: I don't know, it hasn't broken for me yet. I probably just forgot to follow you on this account because I haven't been any threads with you for a bit.

Posted by InnerVenom123
Posted by InnerVenom123

#2 is up! Link's installed in the NEXT TIME!

Edited by Mercy_

Please get a job at Marvel already.

Edited by FadeToBlackBolt

Excellent read, guys. Feels far more like Vertigo than Marvel (which is a good thing). Certainly given Strange a niche and a reason to exist in the MU beyond "hey look a magic thing, let's call Stephen."

Well plotted and well executed; fluid and totally cohesive. Another job well done with the script, mate =)

Posted by TDK_1997

This was just amazing!You succeded in making Doctor Strange into a good and interesting character for me.The issue was so good that I just wanted to hug you for writing it. :D

Posted by Pyrogram

Awesome

Edited by InnerVenom123
@mercy_ said:

Please get a job at Marvel already.

<3

@pyrogram said:

Awesome

Thanks!

@tdk_1997 said:

This was just amazing!You succeded in making Doctor Strange into a good and interesting character for me.The issue was so good that I just wanted to hug you for writing it. :D

Thanks a bunch! The whole reason we wrote this was because we were sick of thinking of Strange as a broken character-turned-plot-device.

Excellent read, guys. Feels far more like Vertigo than Marvel (which is a good thing). Certainly given Strange a niche and a reason to exist in the MU beyond "hey look a magic thing, let's call Stephen."

Well plotted and well executed; fluid and totally cohesive. Another job well done with the script, mate =)

Thanks! We both pretty much brought stuff to it around 50/50 as far as the actual writing goes. I'm super proud of how it turned out.

Posted by Deranged Midget

Y'know, I'm not really a fan of Stephen Strange, or any of the characters you write for that matter. But honestly? After everyone one of your pieces of brilliance, I become extensively more interested. The depth to your writing is unbelievable, it truly is Ivy. Is is wrong I was reading Strange's words in RDJ's voice?

Oh and SERBIA! :D

Edited by InnerVenom123

@deranged_midget said:

Y'know, I'm not really a fan of Stephen Strange, or any of the characters you write for that matter. But honestly? After everyone one of your pieces of brilliance, I become extensively more interested. The depth to your writing is unbelievable, it truly is Ivy. Is is wrong I was reading Strange's words in RDJ's voice?

Oh and SERBIA! :D

1. We like the core concept, we just hated how broken he became. So we were like SCREW IT, LET'S FIX HIM, and here we are. That's how a lot of these start, oddly enough.

2. Thanks so much for the praise! But don't forget that this sh*t wouldn't even be here without ColonelRunAway co-writing it with me. :P

3. Not really wrong at all. We were kind of surprised with how similar Strange and Stark's backstories are. Dicks-turned-superhero through trauma. The only real difference is profession and tech vs magic.

4. ALL THE OBSCURE NATIONS.

Edited by batkevin74

Purely an experiment in bumping and typing