30 Comments
Posted by TheAcidSkull

great list man! :D

Posted by Strider92

Nice list :)

Edited by Lvenger

@theacidskull: Thanks though I had trouble finding Coipel. I had to make the list then add him in.

Posted by Lvenger

@strider92: Thanks mate! Long time no hear btw! How are you doing? :)

Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

These are some amazing artists. I can't boil it down to 10 I love too many. alot of good Superman artists on here. Michael Turner did interiors for more than one title. he did a lot of Indie ones a couple of Marvel ones and 1 DC title (Glad it had Superman in it though)

Posted by laflux

@lvenger: Good list, though I'd replace Romita with Stegman.

Posted by Lvenger
Edited by Arkhamc1tizen

nice list.

Posted by Lvenger
Posted by YoungJustice

Aw shucks, I didn't even know Turner had passed. I thought he'd just been M.I.A or retired. That really sucks, I adored his stuff on Witchblade and Fathom. I hate cancer. R.I.P

Posted by Lvenger

@youngjustice: Yeah it's a massive shame. The guy was a talented artist and a nice person too. Cancer can be cruel and unfair most often.

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Thanks, I never knew he did that much interior work.

Posted by mrdecepticonleader

Nice list :)

Posted by Lvenger

@lvenger: I thought he did more. I could've sworn he did some X-Men stuff. I was so disappointed and sad when he died.

Edited by Lvenger
Posted by johnkmccubbin91

Great list

Posted by Lvenger
Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

@lvenger: Agreed. It's funny because he had a live interview once a little bit before he died and he could barely stand etc but he was still smiling through it and was so grateful to his fans etc. that just made his death even more bitter sweet.

Posted by Lvenger

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Aw man that's the sign of a true dedicated creator. Not many could do an interview full of life despite their condition. Makes me even sadder now.

@lvenger: Agreed. Sorry to have made you sad. I'm weeping tears also...

Posted by johnkmccubbin91
Posted by dondave

Awesome List

Posted by Lvenger
Posted by toptom

Oliver Coipel is the n 1 for me. I wish he was the one to draw Action Comics instead of Aaron Kuder.

Posted by Lvenger

@toptom: Same, that would be awesome!

Posted by time

Great list.

Posted by Lvenger

@time: Thanks, much appreciated! :)

Edited by Arkhamc1tizen

I love some of the artists on this.

Posted by Lvenger