63 Comments
  • 63 results
Edited by Swagger462

@doctor_divine_: to say that care for fans is the driving force behind those films is laughable. It's a business. A profitable one at that.

Do you think Disney thought "gee, I don't think Marvel are giving their fans what they deserve. Perhaps we should purchase their entire company to make sure they stay happy!" Before they bought Marvel? Every thing in business comes down to dollars. Especially when you're talking about a multi billion dollar company.

Edited by New_World_Order

Most of the times.

Edited by inferiorego

@tyrus said:

@war_killer said:

Does Marvel care about their fans? Yes. Do they do everything fans want? No. Marvel is a business, not a fan service. Some fans need to understand this and stop whining every time Marvel changes something or tries something new and different.

Totally agree... The Mandarin change was big and it definitely impacted on fans but the way people are still complaining about this is just unbelievable.

I LOVED the Mandarin twist. Pure brilliance.

Staff
Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

They care more about us than DC does.

Posted by patrat18
Posted by IrishX

Does Marvel care about their fans? Yes. Do they do everything fans want? No. Marvel is a business, not a fan service. Some fans need to understand this and stop whining every time Marvel changes something or tries something new and different.

Agreed. To add to it I'd like to point out that fans don't always want the same things, so to do everything fans want is an impossible task.

@patrat18: DC only cares about whatever makes them money. they have rebooted they're universe 2 times and look at what they do they trash and retcon so much it's not even funny Marvel does it on occasion but not as frequently as DC.

Posted by War Killer

@irishx said:

@war_killer said:

Agreed. To add to it I'd like to point out that fans don't always want the same things, so to do everything fans want is an impossible task.

Exactly.

Posted by patrat18

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: so cause they reboot the movies they don't care? do you know how long people have been waiting to see superman batman? christian bale even said that he was done with batman unless nolan came to him with the idea of another movie.

@patrat18: I was talking about in general not just the movies. the movies included though because if they did care about us we would have already seen a Flash Wonder Woman and Justice League movie.

Posted by patrat18