637 Comments
Posted by The Poet

@liberty: @kfhrfdu_89_76k:

Wait so because Batman's been voted for already I can't/shouldn't vote for him? Why not? He is my favorite

There needs to be some clarification here I think. I'm sorry to say this but please ignore what kfh said. You can vote for whoever you want. Batman does have 10 votes but no characters are confirmed to be on the list (but I'm sure we all know batman will be on the list). If you want to vote for your favorate then you should vote for them. no one (not even my friend kfh) should deprive you of picking your favorate.

Posted by Fallen_Crippled

Still need a few more votes.

Posted by The Poet

This is bs. Where is Superskrull?

He has yet to voted upon. Would you like to use your vote for Superskrull?

@liberty: I'm not so sure I know how this works. Are we just voting for our favorite superhero? In that case I vote Batman.

that's correct. You pick what is your favorate character or a character you want to be this team.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@the_poet said:

@giantsfan576 said:

@liberty: @kfhrfdu_89_76k:

Wait so because Batman's been voted for already I can't/shouldn't vote for him? Why not? He is my favorite

There needs to be some clarification here I think. I'm sorry to say this but please ignore what kfh said. You can vote for whoever you want. Batman does have 10 votes but no characters are confirmed to be on the list (but I'm sure we all know batman will be on the list). If you want to vote for your favorate then you should vote for them. no one (not even my friend kfh) should deprive you of picking your favorate.

Well...if the rules sayeth so, vote whoever you like.

Edited by The Poet

@shadowswordmaster:

He`s on the team already. So is John Constantine. Pick someone else, thank you.

If they want to vote for batman or hellblazer I don't think we should deprive them of that. Liberty said 10 or more so if they reach 10 it doesn't mean votes for those characters have to stop.

Posted by thegreat4u

I vote darksied or mr majestic

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@the_poet:

Feels needless though. Didn`t start the project though, so...whatevs.

Posted by giantsfan576

@the_poet: I still don't understand. Isn't this just seeing who everyone's favorite is? If that's the case id choose Batman but if this is assembling some team, and he'll likely be on it,then id choose Animal Man. Please clear this up so I can officially vote.

Posted by The Poet

I vote darksied or mr majestic

you need to pick one (can't do half votes). Although a combination of those two would be interesting...

@the_poet:

remember my friend: opinions are never pointless

Edited by The Poet

@the_poet: I still don't understand. Isn't this just seeing who everyone's favorite is? If that's the case id choose Batman but if this is assembling some team, and he'll likely be on it,then id choose Animal Man. Please clear this up so I can officially vote.

ok. so you are asking if it either favorates OR assembling a team. it is both. That's why it will be hard for you to decide between Batman and Animal Man. My advice is to think legicially: you like both characters but if one is already pretty much confirmed (not offically but we can assume) you could use your points for your other favorates or you could show your suport for your all time favorate and add your name to Batman. I leave the decision up to you. I'm sorry if that does not help.

Posted by nightwing737

Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)

Edited by Superskrull86
Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k
@the_poet said:

@kfhrfdu_89_76k said:

@the_poet:

remember my friend: opinions are never pointless

Not what I meant, but okay.

Edited by The Poet

We have 222 votes so far (We need at least 14 or more votes)

10 (or more) Votes

9 Votes

8 Votes

7 Votes

6 Votes

5 Votes

4 Votes

3 Votes

2 Votes

1 Vote

1. PowerWoman (needs to pick 1 character to vote)
  2. oceanmaster21 (needs to pick just 1 character to vote for)
  3. thegreat4u (needs to decide between Darkseid and Mr. Majestic)

Edited by Spidermeat101

SOMEBODY PLEASE VOTE FOR SPIDEY!

There are so many people who have voted, I don't know who to recommend it to!

Posted by giantsfan576

@the_poet: How do they officially get on the team though? Is it anyone that gets over ten votes?

Posted by The Poet

@the_poet: How do they officially get on the team though? Is it anyone that gets over ten votes?

the top 10 characters with 10 or more will make up the team.

Posted by Spideysense44

Thor

Edited by HBKTimHBK

Jean Grey

Posted by HBKTimHBK

Can't believe it took this long for someone to mention Jean...

Posted by giantsfan576

@the_poet: Ok. Batman will probably make it. Animal Man will never. I know Im not voting for either. I'll decide and come back later with a response. When does voting end?

Edited by M3th

@giantsfan576: The votes end once the team has been voted for. It could end 2moro or next month. Who knows.

-m3th.O.D.-

Edited by The Poet

@m3th: I wouldn't say next month. Just need at a menimum 14 more votes and we're done. My bet is two weeks or less, but like you said who know...

Edited by giantsfan576

@the_poet: Hopefully Batman makes it but I want to vote for Martian Manhunter. @dondave will be happy too. How do I vote? Or did I just vote?

Posted by giantsfan576

I vote for Martian Manhunter

Posted by InFamous_Wolf

bump

Posted by M3th

@giantsfan576: You hope Batman who already made it a long time ago... makes it?

*sigh*

I kind of want to change my vote.

-m3th.O.D.-

@m3th said:

@giantsfan576: You hope Batman who already made it a long time ago... makes it?

*sigh*

I kind of want to change my vote.

-m3th.O.D.-

Same. I voted Blink and its obvious she isn't getting anywhere. She only has my vote. Wish I could change it for someone who has a chance of making it....

Posted by JetiiMitra

Come on Spidey....

Edited by Liberty

The Poet is the man!!!

Thanks for arbitrating the blog while I was gone without internet. So primitive (shudders).

Clarification

Anyway, For clarification on the more than ten votes thing. Some people just want to vote their favorite even though they have ten vote. Ten votes gets the character on the list so Batman is a shoe in. That said some people still want to vote Batman giving him eleven or more votes. These may be unnecessary for making the list but they are gravitas votes. In other words in some minds in is not enough to win. They want to win by as much as possible. I believe by the time we were done last time bat man had 17 votes. Lastly, the amount of votes will determine the order they are listed in. So if Batman has more votes than anyone else he will be at the top of the list. So feel free to vote for characters already on the list. I would personally rather you vote for Guy Gardner but that is me. =)

Edited by Liberty

We have 223 votes so far (We need at least 13 or more votes)

10 (or more) Votes

9 Votes

8 Votes

7 Votes

6 Votes

5 Votes

4 Votes

3 Votes

2 Votes

1 Vote

Posted by teddy_the_god_killer

Hulk

Posted by Bierschneeman

come on we need more DOoooooooommmmm!

Posted by Ace20XD6

Daredevil

Edited by mikex20
Edited by mxb

We are makin a team? Well there is already a bunch of serious and powerful faces. So im going DEADPOOL, wild card/comic relief/i have a total man crush on him... its strictly platonic... maybe.

bump

Posted by Blood_Red_Rage

Martian Manhunter gets my vote.

Posted by marvelbeast

Since thor has already made I would love for people to vote for Dr. Strange! We need some magic to this team

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Vote for the most well known super heroine of all time, Fantomah! You know you want to.

Posted by Chaos Prime

Since thor has already made I would love for people to vote for Dr. Strange! We need some magic to this team

Well said :)

Posted by InFamous_Wolf

bump

Edited by Joygirl

Bleez!

Posted by Denam_Pavel

Doctor Doom

Edited by The Poet

We have 232 votes so far (We need at least 9 or more votes)

10 (or more) Votes

9 Votes

8 Votes

7 Votes

6 Votes

5 Votes

4 Votes

3 Votes

2 Votes

1 Vote

Posted by InFamous_Wolf

bump

Posted by Artael

Doom

Posted by The Poet

only need 9 more votes minimum