14 Comments
Posted by Armistice

@risky said:

Enjoyed the read (and Vine history catch-up) even though it was quite long. Excellent read. Also congrats to character-interaction and canon-building on the Vine. Well done!

Blame G for being in every damn event :)

Posted by Risky

Enjoyed the read (and Vine history catch-up) even though it was quite long. Excellent read. Also congrats to character-interaction and canon-building on the Vine. Well done!

Posted by EdwardWindsor

Nice man real nice, good timing to

Edited by Armistice
Edited by Charlemagne

:)

Edited by Mercy_

Slow clap

Edited by Pyrogram

Nice! Fun read :)

Edited by Armistice

@armistice: A whole ten paragraphs! Bravo ;) so proud of you seems like everyones afraid or bewildered by anything with more then six but not you! :P

10 paragraphs and I glossed over stuff....LOL

Posted by Maya_Liafador

@maya_lopez said:

Dark Consort? LMFAO He turned Z evil what is this sedition!

If you read the rest of them you can see I do not pretend to know everything and this is simply his view based on what he knows IC.

He does not know Z at all outside of the Cardinals, Monarchs, and Venezuela and is privy to little inside knowledge. They have never even met.

OH true

Posted by Armistice

If you read the rest of them you can see I do not pretend to know everything and this is simply his view based on what he knows IC.

He does not know Z at all outside of the Cardinals, Monarchs, and Venezuela and is privy to little inside knowledge. They have never even met.

Posted by 614azrael

@armistice: A whole ten paragraphs! Bravo ;) so proud of you seems like everyones afraid or bewildered by anything with more then six but not you! :P

Edited by Maya_Liafador

(Seriously a good read, you have pretty good memory too XD)

Edited by Armistice

Poetic. Nuff said

and so damn long, even condensing all the crap G did with Q took over 1,000 words.

LOL

Posted by 614azrael

Poetic. Nuff said