15 Comments
Posted by Cybrilious4

Nice pics ;)

Posted by damswedon

Geo did you intentionally make your Mad Hatter look like Matt Smith wearing Patrick Troughton's Doctor's outfit? Any way cool art!

Posted by TheAcidSkull
Posted by RustyRoy

Nice.

Posted by sora_thekey
Posted by sora_thekey
Posted by AweSam

Those look really good. You could make a little comic.

Posted by sora_thekey

@awesam: Thanks! I would love to do comics. I just need the time to do it.

@damswedon: Just googled it ... Wow! I totally didn't realize I drew Matt Smith's look-a-like! That's pretty awesome.

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Nice of your co-workers to do that...= P

Hmmm...I don`t think he looks mad. Quirky? Yes.

Good one.

Posted by sora_thekey

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: You have no idea how mad I was when they did that. You can't see it on the one I posted because I did my best in erasing it but it was bad...

I can work with quirky...

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@sora_thekey:

I know what you mean.

Good. Because I hear that a guy named quirky will be working with you. But beware...he`s not quirky at all. Very serious dude, actually.

Posted by IcePrince_X

Very solid works sora_thekey!

Posted by sora_thekey
Posted by lykopis

I adore all things Alice in Wonderland related -- and these are great. I like having the Mad Hatter be somewhat younger than he is usually depicted (he looks that way to me in your drawings) and not for anything, I really like your facial expressions (this includes your other drawings in your art thread).

Hopefully you will branch into colouring though -- I think you would be great at it.

Posted by sora_thekey

@lykopis: I would love to do that, but I have no time to dedicate it to learning how to color. I really really really should! Thanks for the compliments though.