20 Comments
Posted by Decoy Elite

At least she's not Batman related. Although I would have preferred a character with more interesting powers.

Edited by PCN24454

At least she's not Batman related. Although I would have preferred a character with more interesting powers.

Posted by lolzstastic

He-hey, they made her look like a hooker! All nationalities!

Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

lol, its just concept art my friend. almost every character in the game had some bad concepts.

Edited by noj

Dang if that concept art is official and she IS the next character I guess the previously leaked ones werent correct. That honestly bums me out a bit since I was pretty happy with them. I would be happy if she was simply replacing the rumored Sub Zero and the rest of the rumoured characters were correct though. On the off chance you havent heard of the supposed leaked characters they are Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Power Girl, and Sub Zero

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@noj said:

Dang if that concept art is official and she IS the next character I guess the previously leaked ones werent correct. That honestly bums me out a bit since I was pretty happy with them. I would be happy if she was simply replacing the rumored Sub Zero and the rest of the rumoured characters were correct though. On the off chance you havent heard of the supposed leaked characters they are Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Power Girl, and Sub Zero

Boon deconfirmed SZ a long time ago and somehow i dont see Power Girl making it.

Edited by danhimself

not that I play the game anymore or will be getting any of the dlc's but I really hope that they don't go with any of those concepts...she looks great in the book but those all of those concepts are horrible

Edited by lolzstastic

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@lolzstastic said:

lol, its just concept art my friend. almost every character in the game had some bad concepts.

Yeah but each had at least a couple good ones. This is all bad.

I guess if I had to choose one I'd go with the first one but that one's awful too, that tattoo is the most pointless thing I've ever seen.

Posted by ccraft

was this leaked or released?

Posted by flazam

That looks awful

Edited by XImpossibruX

The first look is the best

Posted by ccraft
Posted by jackbensley777

she looks ugly

hopefully we'll be getting Martian Manhunter at evo and Black Canary will be released at a later date

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@lolzstastic said:

Yeah but each had at least a couple good ones. This is all bad.

I guess if I had to choose one I'd go with the first one but that one's awful too, that tattoo is the most pointless thing I've ever seen.

my guess is that they'd go with the one from the Injustice comic. and tattoo's are kinda pointless as a whole

Posted by LarryDavis

Netherrealm's designs for all female characters are hilariously terrible, this shouldn't be surprising.

bump

Posted by Ronniebass

I kind of think they should give us a preview and change her clothes to the original black canary

@ronniebass: .....you do know that this isn't happening right? They stopped Injustice dlc last year

Posted by Ronniebass