26 Comments
Posted by warlock360

I'd read that to my kids

Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager

I'd read that to my kids

Of course you would, because Vrakmul is ever such the charming fellow.

Posted by warlock360

No seriously, That in a childsbook. Perfect. Some pictures to go with it of course.

Posted by Strongarm

@warlock360: Jhonen Vasquez would be perfect for the art

Posted by Xenon_

Nice one!

Edited by Vrakmul

More trollventures up and coming.

Edited by Kthulu

I would love to fight/work with this character

Posted by Strongarm

tree man is amusing

Posted by warlock360
Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

This is pretty cool.

Posted by Vrakmul

@kthulu said:

I would love to fight/work with this character

You'd probably want to fight someone who's title amongst the powers that be in the multiverse is "the Fallen Lord of Doom, betrayer of hope, and the oncoming blackness."

Posted by Kthulu

@vrakmul: I would be up to the challenge being an Elder God and what not

Edited by Vrakmul

@kthulu said:

@vrakmul: I would be up to the challenge being an Elder God and what not

You may want help with that once I start writing up how Giacomo became Vrakmul.

Posted by Kthulu

@vrakmul: I would say both of our characters are at about the same level atleast

Edited by Vrakmul

@kthulu said:

@vrakmul: I would say both of our characters are at about the same level atleast

And Vrakmul has the power of prophecy around him, you can help, but if you want to kill him you may want to write up a primalborn kid. (Yes, kid, no adults are primalborn while the task they were made to deal with is still active, hitting adulthood before finishing the task leads to...bad things) You can beat him to an inch of his unlife, but he can't die unless you meet the "only by primordial child's hand" clause.

Posted by Kthulu

@vrakmul: I wasn't intending on killing him if our characters ever did fight but I might take you up on that.

Posted by Vrakmul

@kthulu said:

@vrakmul: I wasn't intending on killing him if our characters ever did fight but I might take you up on that.

Indeed, I'll have an event I'll hopefully be able to finish up soon. Marathon 2 (Marathon 1 will be resolved via blogpost or reboot)

Posted by Antonnius

Would be entertaining to actually see someone just seal Vrakmul instead of outright kill him or fight him blindly xD

Posted by _The_Ant_

He's going to die one way or the other. I don't like heroes who spare their villains.

Posted by Strongarm

@_the_ant_: needs a story on the violent seas, would be cool

Edited by _The_Ant_

@strongarm said:

@_the_ant_: needs a story on the violent seas, would be cool

Maybe. But in any case I think heroes who spare clearly dangerous villains who have any chance of escaping from whatever prison you put them in for the sake of a personal code are selfish. Killing them serves the greater good.

Posted by Strongarm

@_the_ant_: Those heroes just want drama, good ones ought to subvert the baddies and conform them. Maybe with personality editing or changing their identity/consciousness, so that they can be of great benefit.

Edited by Vrakmul

@_the_ant_: Those heroes just want drama, good ones ought to subvert the baddies and conform them. Maybe with personality editing or changing their identity/consciousness, so that they can be of great benefit.

I find Brainwashing to be a tad tasteless and it can always be subverted.

Killing someone, obliterating their body to prevent revival, then annihilating their soul to stop resurrection, then going back in time and locking their timestream to prevent time travel shenanigans, and then erasing their truename from the cosmos is pretty permanent and has few moral qualms unless you believe that denying someone an afterlife is evil.

Posted by Strongarm

@vrakmul: But you have plenty of power, you seem strong enough to do an 'irreversible'

denial of afterlife is natural, and that seems too effort taking

Edited by Vrakmul

@strongarm said:

@vrakmul: But you have plenty of power, you seem strong enough to do an 'irreversible'

denial of afterlife is natural, and that seems too effort taking

I have no plans on using Vrakmul again after the mega-arc with him is done.

Once the Black hand arc is done, the Black hand characters will be permanently dead in most cases, and this account will be used for a Necron Phaeron.

Posted by Strongarm

@vrakmul: cool, tomb kings rock and nagash is amazing

hail grimgor ironhide and hail sigmar