604 Comments
Edited by Myrmidon_
Edited by EdwardWindsor

@anthony_stark: I disagree since as a straight man i don't find Bond at all sexy. Badass yes , cool yes sexy no. Though adding Italian to pretty much anything makes it a tad better in most cases.

Posted by Myrmidon_
Posted by EdwardWindsor

@anthony_stark: I am not talking about the real guy, i know who he is. I was talking about you nitwit hence the refrence to your AV. I am part Italian also and have read my fair share of Italian history as a result.

Posted by Myrmidon_
Posted by EdwardWindsor

@anthony_stark: If i tried keeping up to date with all your alts it would be a full time job. You start paying me and i will read up. Till then tailor me a suit

Posted by Myrmidon_
Posted by gumflabica

Right now, you all have no Idea who I am. Just some innocent new guy, lurking around on weekends, not making any master plan to take over comicvine with my trained cheese doodles....

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@dante_machiavelli: The names Machiavelli Dante Machiavelli, yeah it doesn't work sound like a fashion designer or perhaps a hair dresser. Something effeminate. But then again at least its kind of original compared to this guy @anthony_stark:

Posted by Myrmidon_

Oh, This account is the most original account I have ever seen in my life, Oh oh I'm so proud. Anthony Stark you're so cool.

Posted by Graviteen

God, I'm happy I didn't enter the tourney with this character. She would have been dead after the first attack. Doesn't matter hers or that of the opponent. She's clumsy enough to accidentally kill herself. lol

Posted by Street_Samurai
Edited by Enforcer_

Gets heckled for having a British character with an Italian name

Posted by Amanda_Blake

And while they all chaotically babbled and bashed each other, I was concoting a scheme to replace every writer of the vine with talking mice

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@shadowknight666: Shouldn't you be talking less smack and actually doing some KOV writing? . Its hard to take the threats seriously when your not doing the job lol

Posted by Armistice

damn it got scary in here fast >_> lol

This is nothing, go back a few pages and you will see it when it got serious.

I had a rap battle with Azzy.....

Posted by Feral Nova

damn it got scary in here fast >_> lol

Edited by Tranquil

lolol Shizzzzzz got crazy in here.

Edited by Street_Samurai

Your all lucky that I was voted out of this thing... Fan-Fic judges my arse... Your all dodging me. :)

Posted by Pyrogram
Posted by _Cain_

And while they all chaotically babbled and bashed each other, I was concoting a scheme to replace every writer of the vine with talking mice

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@armistice: That's what she says now i quit to spare her blushes

Posted by Armistice

@morte_knightfall: Had to be said

@armistice: I promised her i would fight her if i won, she was expecting i would honor that promise thats why.

Nope,

all of her alts are currently pregnant and/or crippled, as usual....

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@morte_knightfall: Had to be said

@armistice: I promised her i would fight her if i won, she was expecting i would honor that promise thats why.

Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by Armistice

@armistice: #more gentle than DC was

He went there....

By the way do you know why Mercy did not enter this years KOV ?

Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by Armistice

@mercy_ said:

This thread :')

Come join the fun, I promise to be kinda gentle :)

Posted by Mercy_

This thread :')

Posted by Armistice
Posted by Armistice

@ninjans_ said:

@armistice said:

@shanana said:

I'm going to win the KOV, and then leave with the crown. Then I'm going to go to the Anime Vice, start a KOV there; and Win that Crown

Then when it's all said and done, You'll all realize, I've been the best thing running for 5 years. 5 years of ass kicking, 5 years of spectacular summers. The moment I get my name plastered around that KOV for the second time. Things will change. #newrules

Does that mean I get the crown by default after dominating Maya ? Or was that a non-title bout Hall of Lamer ? :)

Beating Maya, and beating Z are two different feats.

and both probably just as easy :)

Posted by Charlemagne
Posted by Armistice

@maya_lopez: haha I can break it down? What happens when you take a group of fan fic users who couldnt judge a bake sale and have them determine the KoV? You get Z or Sha or whatever you're calling yourself today, as the Champion. Class dismissed.

multi-directional BURN

Edited by Cassius_Knightfall

@armistice: Sorry dude i will time my return from hiatus to have Eddy zip in full tilt and take the crown for himself. Then be named king of England as well. Become Edward Windsor the monarch with two crowns.

Posted by Ninjans_

@shanana said:

I'm going to win the KOV, and then leave with the crown. Then I'm going to go to the Anime Vice, start a KOV there; and Win that Crown

Then when it's all said and done, You'll all realize, I've been the best thing running for 5 years. 5 years of ass kicking, 5 years of spectacular summers. The moment I get my name plastered around that KOV for the second time. Things will change. #newrules

Does that mean I get the crown by default after dominating Maya ? Or was that a non-title bout Hall of Lamer ? :)

Beating Maya, and beating Z are two different feats.

Posted by Armistice

@shanana said:

Edited by AmazingAngel

I think this has kinda gotten a little off topic here.....

Posted by Pyrogram

@ninjans_: Saying something and meaning something are two different things :)

Mercy Mercy of course xP

Posted by Charlemagne

@614azrael: If you keep flirting with me like this and I cant be held responsible for what happens :P

Posted by 614azrael
Posted by Ninjans_

@pyrogram said:

@maya_lopez: I never said trinity is not going to be fun, this was all in jest I meant none of it lol

Yes you did, or it wouldn't have been fuel. It's all cool though. Imma hard body lol. Also, I don't think you're riding anyone's coattails, Mercy was telling me about you; while I was in seclusion on the AV lol

Posted by Charlemagne

@the_last_arashikage said:

@pyrogram said:

Gam Gam did nothing so far he has just been 100 different characters xP

You couldnt believe that nonsense even if you wanted to lol

Pyro is going crazy you've only had a 100 variations of gambler not different characters!

;P

See!?! I told you were keeping tabs on me :D

Posted by Pyrogram

@the_last_arashikage said:

@pyrogram said:

Pyro is going crazy you've only had a 100 variations of gambler not different characters!

;P

HA

Posted by 614azrael

@pyrogram said:

;P

Edited by Pyrogram

Foiled by my own defense!

Posted by Charlemagne

@pyrogram said:

Posted by Pyrogram

@maya_lopez: I never said trinity is not going to be fun, this was all in jest I meant none of it lol

Posted by Maya_Liafador

@pyrogram said:

@maya_lopez:

I led the Enforcers which were kinda short lived, but great and activated the vine :)

I also lead Angel Alliance which were a closed team, had no impact but was only for personal RPGs with people.

Why? Trinity is going to be awesome! But....next time I will, if you want :P

LMAO

Posted by Pyrogram

@maya_lopez:

I led the Enforcers which were kinda short lived, but great and activated the vine :)

I also lead Angel Alliance which were a closed team, had no impact but was only for personal RPGs with people.

Why? Trinity is going to be awesome! But....next time I will, if you want :P

Posted by Charlemagne

@pyrogram said:

@maya_lopez said:

What happens when you take a group of fan fic users who couldnt judge a bake sale and have them determine the KoV?

The truth in this is astoundingly ridiculous xD

Should've had one rpger on the panel

Agreed.

In the gigantic PM where the basic set up was put together, NO ONE said that there should be an RPGer on the panel with the fan-ficers. -_-

I believe I said something about it. Judges in general and how to much emphasis was being placed on them and how they should be a last resort. That contenders should be encouraged to finish their fights on their own. But its not really an issue. We're just talkin sh!t here in the "Talk sh!t" thread. Its not meant to be taken seriously.