604 Comments
Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: True. But statues are still small time.

Just the same, everything's small time when you're me.

Edited by LastPyre

Allow me to fix your last sentence for you.

"Everything's small when you're me"

There much better.

Posted by Clara Mass

I'd heckle but I'd hate to come off as obnoxious

Instead I'll just contribute by uh....y'know writing and stuff *whistles

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: That...makes no difference in my eyes. Hey, be a good boy and I may let you play sidekick the next time I decide to maim somebody.

Edited by LastPyre

"That... Makes no difference in my eye"

That's the reasoning of someone truly ashamed. But it holds no matter anymore, anyway I would never be a good boy for the likes of you. I barely know you well enough, besides Last Pyre would never be someone's side kick, he's already got the Devil on his side.

Edited by Tranquil

Heyyyyyyy Hazmat, come out, come out wherever you are!

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: No, no, no. That's the reasoning of someone who, in the words of Sir Sam Jackson, "JUST DON'T GIVE A F*CK!"

He'll be a good boy or he'll be a dead boy. And no one will have ever cared.

Posted by LastPyre

I hate to break it to you, but Last Pyre can't die. So while you are so desperately trying to kill him, he'll be happily burning away hundreds if not thousands and feeling the intense pleasure of burning while you are there trying to stab him to death like the incompetent mortal your character is.

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: There with the "incompetent mortal" shtick. If that's how you think it'll go, maybe it's time to take a look inward to see true incompetence. I'll show you, for the likes of those having crossed me, immortality is naught but a curse.

Posted by LastPyre

Immortality is no curse for Last Pyre. He has always been that way and is used to the nature of being immortal. Being in league with the Devil has also allowed him to find never ending pleasures from the suffering and burning of others. Even if you turned him back to Peter with those little freeze grenades of yours killing Peter would only release Last Pyre's soul allowing him to revert to his prior form where not even water attacks can harm him. So you would be doing no favours for your self or humanity if you tried to kill the unstoppable.

Posted by Barkins

Won't matter if my opponent is mortal or immortal when I get to them, containment can be just as good as a kill in this situation >=D

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: Like I give a damn about humanity, and the flames mean nothing but good times to me.

"Water attacks." Single-minded thinking is the downfall of man.

@barkins: I almost put money on you.

Posted by LastPyre

Containment is much better than a kill with Last Pyre. The only problem is that there is almost no way of doing so for a long time. And if you did manage to do so, it would only mean that he would have more power when he got free. So again it's still not better than just letting him get on with his job. Burning everything.

Posted by Barkins

@_strigidae_ Hey, well thanks ^^

@lastpyre Well I've got the tools to hold pretty much anyone in an Abstract status box, lol, I don't think you'll be coming out with my combination of skills. Makes it really easy if your character is confident about not being able to be held ICly ^__^

Posted by LastPyre

Strigdae: "down fall of a man" Last Pyre is no mere "man". And "water attacks" is a generalisation for any attack that could cool his flame. Such things could do nothing to Last Pyre's previous form. Your mechanics of absorbing thermal energy rely on physics. Last Pyre's flames do not obey all the rules of physics. Even if you did absorb his fire spells you would simply corrupt your own soul with demonic sin. Meaning that the Devil could have his way with you right there and then. And if that was not was not enough, Last Pyre can destroy the very atoms that make up your body and remove you from existence. Without the massive time paradox.

Edited by Barkins

I think this demon would be a good matchup though I may wind up giving him nightmares :U trapped all alone in a box where nothing burns T__T

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: Not strict real-world physics, no. Those as well, but not limited to. She absorbs and manipulates all forms of energy, even those of the metaphysical or a mystical nature. XP It's funny you should mention the atom thing, though, I had thought about something similar, but to you. I'd like to see how it'd be attempted, but can't at the moment of anything less than SLAKE that could manage something like that against her.

Posted by LastPyre

Barkins: well that would truely be a night mare wouldn't it. In fact your character would do well with his board. (Very cool BTW). But in a straight up fight, I think Last Pyre would win if he was not so arrogant. The only problem is that he almost has to be arrogant in respect of the deadly sin of vanity.

Strigdae: OK I'll give you that. Only problem is you cannot really destroy Last Pyre via atomic destruction because he is simply fire. He does need oxygen or other flammable subtences to burn outside himself. But inside he does not need it. To put it simply, you can't atomically destroy Last Pyre or kill him because he just is. He simply exists as an entity trapped in a binding to a mortal. In a a way he is not even a demon. He is just known as a demon because he sides with the Devil. If you want more detail you can read the good ole bio. But anyway Im going to end it here because its 3:50 In the mourning here.

Posted by Fate_Doctor

*Is an Alt of Barkins*

Well let's hope we get to meet at some point then ^^ thanks for the compliment of my board. You may find that Christopher hides behind it like a tactician behind his army. It's all about the strategy with him.

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku
Posted by Pro_Nelson

Finally mines started if anyone would like to read be my guest I appreciate all feedback negative positive ^_^...

Posted by LastPyre

Strigdae: *gasps* I have failed my ancestors. I must now walk the path of shame. *walks the path of shame, all the way to McDonald's

Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny

@armistice: your thread wasnt worth posting in for evidently most the KOV now whos got a pity party going :P its not the contestants just people tired of dealing with the retired ^_~

@the_last_arashikage: Nova didn't run she just got bored of a old dog using old tricks ;)

@614azrael said:

Morte we've gone a few rounds I'm over it at the moment

I want better prey

What? So no round 3? :P

Wait you actually think you'll make it to round three? HA! Oh my bad you meant in trash talking I dont know maybe later lol

Posted by Connoisseur

@morte_knightfall: I dont worship matchsticks I never needed them. But if you ever need a light let me know, I'll be happy to burn your billion dollar overpriced house down...ehm mean happy to help of course

Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by Armistice

@requiem_of__destiny:

So one retired genius is somehow worse than 100 alts of mediocrity at best ? :)

@morte_knightfall: Sorry can't happen I dont have a alt for every letter in the alphabet. Tell you what come back in a few years when I do, maybe you can bring Impero along I hear him and Morte are practically twins surely with both around you can do something relatively new?

Posted by Mercy_

New favorite thread

Posted by Armistice
Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by Clara Mass

Interesting.

Edited by Fukuro_Zoku
Edited by Requiem_of__Destiny

@morte_knightfall: I wouldn't know I never cared for em, but I wont judge you for poor interests

@armistice: correction a hundred ideas are better then one retired individual who never stuck around to play the game

Posted by Connoisseur

@requiem_of__destiny: More weaksauce? Not surprised, you're so far behind its like Woody trying to beat Buzz to the moon.

@morte_knightfall: Im not aiming for being award winning insulter towards a second rate Impero. Sorry but the charisma is all in your head love I just don't care enough to give you much thought

Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by Armistice

@requiem_of__destiny:

correction

100 bad ideas are NOT better than one twice-retired genius the game simply could not contain

Edited by Clara Mass

@armistice: Bad implies it doesn't work, they get plenty of action each. A hundred on going against two that aren't. A genius would show up the rest and raise the stakes not say "screw you guys I'm going home" ;)

@morte_knightfall: Your back to the Flintstones to Jetsons type comments already stroking once again an over zealous ego. It's only incoherent because your poor ego can't fathom the notion of being wrong ^_~

Posted by Amaranth

Posted by Connoisseur

@requiem_of__destiny: Its incoherent because somebody split your brain like Moses parted the Red Sea :)

Posted by Clara Mass

@armistice said:

@requiem_of__destiny:

correction

100 bad ideas are NOT better than one twice-retired genius the game simply could not contain

Aw. Is that something you came up with or did Mercy say that to ease the pain of untapped potential? *gets him some medication

@morte_knightfall: He never did anything but jab a stick in the ground god did the real work. And I hate to break it to you but your no god especially to me. As for my brain it's intact just suffers from split personality disorder

Posted by Armistice

@requiem_of__destiny:

Even ugly girls (your alts) can get plenty of action, it does not mean my two should not go home and avoid the STD of your RPG :)

I'm just sitting in my rocking chair on Mt. Olympus, waiting patiently for some of you finally get to my level.

Edited by Connoisseur
Posted by Clara Mass

Are Diet Gambler and "I can't for the life of me use grammar check" done heckling yet?

Where's everybody else :O

Posted by Armistice

@clara_mass:

Mercy would NEVER do anything to fuel my ego, I don't need any help :)

Posted by Amaranth

@clara_mass: I sparred a bit with Last a few pages ago.

Posted by Clara Mass

@amaranth_strix: You should praise your friend @_strigidae_ for me being gone for just two days lol

I can't seem to quit this place >.>