604 Comments
Edited by 614azrael

@armistice: 59 views, everyone skipped it you say? Are you singling yourself out as 'everyone'? Thats a bit egotistical

Posted by Armistice

@614azrael: Hey Az lemme know when you win/get eliminated, I got a thoughty thought I wanna run by you.

Heheh, run by you.

correction :)

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@614azrael: you can argue that your tricks are better i will just show you that your wrong lol

Posted by 614azrael
Posted by Armistice

@armistice: 59 views, everyone skipped it you say? Are you singling yourself out as 'everyone'? Thats a bit egotistical

so 58 pity clicks and your opponents...

Posted by 614azrael

@armistice: your math sucks, he's posted twice as have I so that is 3 views from myself and the contestant and 55 pity clicks. If you want to call it pity fine but at least get your math right its pretty simple stuff

@edwardwindsor: I await that moment when you achieve the impossible ;)

Edited by _Quickster_
Posted by EdwardWindsor

@614azrael: That's what i'am here for breaking the game with unorthodox thinking. Your strength will be used to my advantage

Posted by 614azrael
Posted by EdwardWindsor

@614azrael: Its cool i only break other peoples not paying any extra

Posted by Armistice

@614azrael:

you are correct, my math is wrong, if you are involved any click is a pity click

thanks for pointing that out

(this will have to continue at a later date, should have been asleep about 3 hours ago)

Posted by 614azrael

@armistice: Night grandpa don't forget your pills in the morning.

@edwardwindsor: some hero you are. Bet you enjoy steeling candy from three year olds to oh "noble one"

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@614azrael: Since i don't see any three year olds around i will just take yours, the advantage of being faster than the average person can see they just think it was the wind.

Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny
Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by Requiem_of__Destiny

@edwardwindsor: yup the Champion of Peace is a game breaking aka cheating thief good representation

Posted by Connoisseur

Morte we've gone a few rounds I'm over it at the moment

I want better prey

What? So no round 3? :P

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@requiem_of__destiny: well the COP's are kind of on a break are they not. And i would like to see anyone prove i'am guilty of these things.

Posted by Charlemagne

Seems Nova understood her best option was to, run away.

Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by Charlemagne
Posted by Shanana
Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by Charlemagne
Edited by Charlemagne
Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by Armistice

8 hours and no one talking smack?

I am ashamed of all of you.....

Posted by LastPyre

You suck, every single one of you sucks. Including you armistice.

(Happy now?)

Posted by Armistice

@lastpyre said:

You suck, every single one of you sucks. Including you armistice.

(Happy now?)

I will give you points for being the first to respond, but you need to bring the thunder.

Example:

Armistice, if your writing was a dog, it should be put to sleep

Posted by Adhene

@lastpyre: You seem better in lastpyre persona lol

Posted by Amaranth

I'd heckle but I don't really care who wins the special olympics of battling.

Posted by Armistice

I'd heckle but I don't really care who wins the special olympics of battling.

Now that's the spirit :)

Posted by Feral Nova

>_>

<_<

o_O

what's this thread for?

Posted by Amaranth

@armistice: I thought you might like that one ;-)

Edited by Armistice

@feral_nova:

It was supposed to be for all the KOV competitors to talk smack, the people watching to heckle, but it's really just been Morte, Gambler, and me tearing into one another for the most part.

Posted by Feral Nova

@feral_nova:

It was supposed to be for all the KOV competitors to talk smack, the people watching to heckle, but it's really just been Morte, Gambler, and me tearing into one another for the most part.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh xD

HAVE FUN! :D lol

Posted by Armistice

@feral_nova:

you are welcome to join in, I think we have scared off just about everyone else for the most part:)

Posted by LastPyre

Amaranth: Is that because you are used to lagging behind and losing said special Olympics so much that you no longer care for the winner because you are just trying to get out of last place.

Posted by Feral Nova

@feral_nova:

you are welcome to join in, I think we have scared off just about everyone else for the most part:)

I'm good lol xD

Posted by Amaranth

@lastpyre: The last time I was in 'last' place was the third time I lapped the 'greats'. It gets tougher every lap because I start to slip in their tears.

Posted by Clara Mass

@armistice said:

@feral_nova:

That seems totes fine imo.

Posted by Adhene

@armistice: it's more entertaining to watch you go at each other. >:P

Posted by LastPyre

Yes amaranth, you just telling your self that. Don't worry, I'll personally go out of my way to fix that delirious head of yours.

Posted by Amaranth

@lastpyre: Sounds good but the line starts to your left and three blocks back. And don't forget if y'all come at me in teams I can get to you quicker ;-)

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: The last time I was in 'last' place was the third time I lapped the 'greats'. It gets tougher every lap because I start to slip in their tears.

I sail my ship on a sea of hurt butts.

Edited by Amaranth
Posted by LastPyre

I see no lines. There is only burning. I don't need a team, I melted down the statue of liberty and made her my bitch without a team.

Posted by Amaranth

@lastpyre: [ Not bad ;-) I'll leave it there, let you have the last word. ]

Posted by Fukuro_Zoku

@lastpyre: There were totally others involved in the Liberty incident!

Edited by LastPyre

Strigdae: yes that is true, but who was the one who actually did the most damage to the statue hmmm. Oh that's right. It was me. The only damage that had been done before was a little bit of damage to the neck. After I got my mits on it, the damage was almost irreversible.