604 Comments
Posted by Jaegerjaquez

@the_last_arashikage: It's you guys' fault. I blame LL, and you, and that Arm guy.

I want my innocence back. And if you can't give it to me, I will cut you down, and I will run you through with the dagger you sharpened on my body and soul, before you slit me in two, and then devoured me whole.

Posted by Charlemagne

@morte_knightfall: I KNEW IT! Yesterday when I saw you puttin people in verbal choke holds I knew you had to have been inspired by some Chael vids. I get the same way when I watch his compilations on youtube lmao

Posted by Connoisseur

@the_last_arashikage: Haha, that dude just says funny sh*t every time he opens his mouth. And I was like "Damn, somebody says something to me, this time I'm gonna Sonnen em" :P

Posted by Mercy_

can't. breathe.

Edited by Charlemagne

It's you guys' fault. I blame LL, and you, and that Arm guy.

I want my innocence back. And if you can't give it to me, I will cut you down, and I will run you through with the dagger you sharpened on my body and soul, before you slit me in two, and then devoured me whole.

Edited by Charlemagne

@morte_knightfall: I saw him on Rome calling LeBron a dork for referring to himself as a World champion.

Posted by Connoisseur

@the_last_arashikage: Did you check out what he said in another interview? Something like "His hairline went south, his talent went north, and his mother went West" you know the whole Delonte deal LOL

Posted by 614azrael

@morte_knightfall: Admittedly I was ashamed and shocked that the self proclaimed "unrivaled charisma and charm" would use that low of a blow. You use blitz attacks as a staple in, in character fighting I expect low but not that low ;P

That said most days you seem relatively smart and I assume you wouldn't play foul if you didn't think the target could take it

@the_last_arashikage: It's you guys' fault. I blame LL, and you, and that Arm guy.

She just won the KOV ^ EA lyrics for the win

Posted by Jaegerjaquez

@614azrael: I'm...not in KOV.

>.>

It intimidates me. V_V

Posted by Connoisseur

@614azrael: Ha! If you couldn't take it don't start it :P Seriously though, I know I overdid it with the last one.

Edited by 614azrael
Posted by Charlemagne

@the_last_arashikage: Did you check out what he said in another interview? Something like "His hairline went south, his talent went north, and his mother went West" you know the whole Delonte deal LOL

spits drinks HAHAHA! I'm looking that up now

Posted by 614azrael

@morte_knightfall: exactly lol

last one only overdid it by rules. This is a thread that I personally expect to be harsher then rap battles :P it should be kind of like a Comedy Roast(brutal and mean and cold but in the end all for fun)

Posted by Lady_Liberty

Wasn't there a roast thread or something once? I remember someone roasting Liberty when I was really new. Think it was Azzy actually.

Posted by Connoisseur

@the_last_arashikage: Chael's got venom son hahaha, I was nearly tearing up cause of how funny it was :P

Posted by Connoisseur

@614azrael: I'll still roast you if you try to trash me though :)

Posted by Jaegerjaquez

@lady_liberty: There was a rap battles thread, and I think I need to find the other one. I do remember Azzy's roasting on you.

Posted by Charlemagne

@morte_knightfall: I also found this. Its a bleacher report asking Chael why he has beef with LeBron -

Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight against Anderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He’s a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any pictures unless your cup size was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn.

And from what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after "C." This guy walked up to my fiancee backstage and asks her if there’s a Tic Tac in her blouse or if she was just happy to see him.

I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. LeBron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. LeBron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

I'd like to slap the divots right off his face

Posted by 614azrael

@morte_knightfall: Oh no roast me, fire is so scary O.O I mean thats like the weakness of so many alts of mine. Almost ALL OF EM use fire or have some fireproof durability lol

@jaegerjaquez: @lady_liberty: I DID :D <3 lol

Posted by Armistice

@morte_knightfall: Oh I see your style, all you go after is women and kids. :P

are you calling me a woman or a kid? either one is the wrong answer

Posted by Armistice

Unless there was too much alcohol involved, pretty sure I would remember taking someones innocence :)

Posted by Spectrion
Posted by Mercy_
Posted by Connoisseur

@614azrael: You'll regret this :)

@the_last_arashikage: I bet some of that is just Chael being Chael. I heard that the UFC offered LeBron tickets to their next show after they heard about Chael's beef with him, they're using it as an apology I think. I'ma bet LeBron will act stupid and shake Chael's hand like he had no idea about the beef :P

Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by 614azrael

@morte_knightfall: I don't have regrets :P live learn move on aint got time to mope about and sht

Posted by Armistice

@614azrael: Ha! If you couldn't take it don't start it :P Seriously though, I know I overdid it with the last one.

Like Morte would ever let his pants hang at his ankles, we all know he hangs them when he uses the bathroom out of fear of wrinkling his Armani

Posted by 614azrael

LMAO!

Posted by Jaegerjaquez

That was pretty funny. Because it's probably true.

Edited by Connoisseur

@armistice: Don't want it getting as wrinkled as your old ass face pops :)

Posted by Jaegerjaquez
Posted by Armistice

I think I hit a soft spot, but fear not man, you are the source of yet another Vine innovation:

A male character that spends more time on appearance than a woman = MorteSexual

Posted by Charlemagne

@morte_knightfall said:

I think I hit a soft spot, but fear not man, you are the source of yet another Vine innovation:

A male character that spends more time on appearance than a woman = MorteSexual

Thats actually pretty clever

Edited by Armistice
Posted by Connoisseur

@armistice: You're lucky that comeback wasn't as soft as your 'little Armistice' :P

Posted by Armistice

@morte_knightfall:

We need to find new targets, 75% of the taunts come from just you, me, and Gambler

and its only soft because I make the ladies play hard to get, before I let them get me hard

Posted by Connoisseur
Posted by Armistice

@morte_knightfall:

I think starting tomorrow the three of us should call a one-day truce and just go HAM on everyone else to get them riled up and come for vengeance.

Posted by Connoisseur
Edited by Armistice

@morte_knightfall:

Expected Azzy to be a lot more active on the heckling front, probably going to have to call someone out on that :)

Posted by EdwardWindsor

Shes to busy preparing to get knocked out in first round

Posted by Armistice
Posted by 614azrael

@edwardwindsor: @armistice: busy on school work is all. Besides Morte and I came close to the 'ban material' wanted these slow fcks to get caught up.

Eddy not worried about him

Armis isn't in this btch

Morte we've gone a few rounds I'm over it at the moment

I want better prey

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@614azrael: Its not me you need to worry about, true because you wont even see me coming

@armistice: Assault

Posted by Armistice

@614azrael:

Get caught up? G, Morte, and me all have you beat by a mile.

You are not even the bronze medalist right now so stop talking the talk and walk the walk :)

Posted by Armistice
Posted by EdwardWindsor
Posted by 614azrael

@armistice: He would kick your old ass thats who, I caught a quality match your old body was forced to catch another nap

@edwardwindsor: Actually I would Syapt has the speed as well, and arguably better tricks for the match then you

G is likely to drop doesn't matter much. You aren't a opponent thats like saying the ghost beet me in a race. He doesn't matter he might as well be dead.

Morte has the lead I already gave that, but we already had are spats

Posted by Armistice

@614azrael:

I'm afraid I can't comment on your KOV battle, I skipped it, like everyone else did :)

Posted by _Quickster_

@614azrael: Hey Az lemme know when you win/get eliminated, I got a thoughty thought I wanna run by you.

Heheh, run by you.