604 Comments
Posted by CellphoneGirl

@cellphonegirl said:

@clara_mass: OMG I want to see Eddy and me fight. Most of the fight will be them arguing about parenting :P

You should have an Eddie and CPG fight, and have other writers play the kids and pick sides.

I'm fighting with dad because mom made me eat my vegetables

I'm fighting with mom because dad is such a man-whore

This will happen.

Edited by Icarusflies

@armistice said:

@cellphonegirl said:

@clara_mass: OMG I want to see Eddy and me fight. Most of the fight will be them arguing about parenting :P

You should have an Eddie and CPG fight, and have other writers play the kids and pick sides.

This will happen.

OH MY GOSH

Posted by Icarusflies

@cellphonegirl said:

-*Gasp* I'M TELLING MOM YOU SAID 'WHORE

-IF YOU DO THAT I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE SHINS

Posted by CellphoneGirl

@armistice said:

@cellphonegirl said:

-*Gasp* I'M TELLING MOM YOU SAID 'WHORE

-IF YOU DO THAT I'M GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE SHINS

You both could totally write as them lol

Posted by Icarusflies

@cellphonegirl: If you ever want a family group just holler. I am ALWAYS up for playing kids or ridiculously immature adults. :P

Speaking of which, I totes need to get Solenoid into the nU

Posted by CellphoneGirl

@icarusflies: I kind of pulled a psychic clone Emma Frost type thing with CPG's daugthers. So like they are automatically going to be really immature adults.

Posted by Clara Mass

Posted by _Cain_

Heckling has come a loong way lol

Edited by EdwardWindsor

@clara_mass: We aren't together in canon that's why its funny the kid is like Cable he isn't from current timeline. Almost as old as his mother and just young enough that he cant go drinking in USA with his dad ( who's not really sure that he is technically even his).

as for the CPG Vs Eddy fight if it happens in KOV somehow i'am game.

Posted by FALLENprophet

That moment when you're so awesome you scare your opponent away. :) ha

Posted by EdwardWindsor

@fallenprophet: so awesome/ not worth the time fifty fifty ( this is the heckling thread after all)

Posted by Armistice

I see I have to do everything around here, gone for a couple of days and the thread goes necro.

Posted by Xenon_

@armistice: After work tonight I allow you to possibly fire upon me...

Edited by CellphoneGirl

@edwardwindsor said:

@clara_mass: We aren't together in canon that's why its funny the kid is like Cable he isn't from current timeline. Almost as old as his mother and just young enough that he cant go drinking in USA with his dad ( who's not really sure that he is technically even his).

as for the CPG Vs Eddy fight if it happens in KOV somehow i'am game.

Our KOV fight could be a wedding. Gives Bridezilla a whole new meaning. Instead of kissing each other after the "I do" part we could get both punch each other on the mount. I'm pretty sure that's how the Amazons would have been intimate.

Edited by EdwardWindsor

@cellphonegirl: It wont be a wedding lol

I never signed on to that , nor will i. I will not have the stallion of a man known as Eddy tied down.

Edited by Armistice

@xenon_ said:

@armistice: After work tonight I allow you to possibly fire upon me...

I fire at will, if I haven't already you just must not be a worthy enough target :)

@cellphonegirl: It wont be a wedding lol

I never signed on to that , nor will i. I will not have the stallion of a man known as Eddy tied down.

You should RPG the divorce, winner gets custody of the kids

Posted by Xenon_

@armistice: Don't BS me, you said you ain't fired upon me as you don't know me well enough, remember? :P

Edited by EdwardWindsor

@armistice: Eddy doesn't want the kids, she can have them. The single father thing would hamper his seduction plans. The only event we will have in a battle between CPG and i will be a funeral. And it wont be mine.

Posted by Pyrogram

Why was this ended? The KOV is still going on, is it not? :P

Posted by Feral Nova

@pyrogram said:

Why was this ended? The KOV is still going on, is it not? :P

There's no point in heckling when everyone know's I'M going to win.

Edited by Pyrogram

@feral_nova: You mean how you continuously defeat Sha in your debates? Or when she Rolfstomps you almost daily? :P

Posted by Feral Nova

@pyrogram said:

@feral_nova: You mean how you continuously defeat Sha in your debates? Or when she Rolfstomps you almost daily? :P

what debates? O_o Roflstoms?

?

?>_>? what?

?

Posted by Pyrogram

@feral_nova: Somebody has has amnesia from getting beating so bad!

Posted by Strongarm

@pyrogram said:

they should make small cubs together

Posted by Feral Nova

@pyrogram said:

@feral_nova: Somebody has has amnesia from getting beating so bad!

...I honestly don't know what your talking about o_O we don't fight daily...

Posted by Pyrogram

@feral_nova: You've been here for how many years and still don't know what hyperbole is? Poor..

Posted by Risky

Just go on heckling, you are just trying to hide your fear that you are going to face me eventually after I'm done with kicking Syapts multipowered @$$. I'm the freaking wildcard, baby!

Posted by Feral Nova

@pyrogram said:

@feral_nova: You've been here for how many years and still don't know what hyperbole is? Poor..

>_> what's hyerbole...?

@risky said:

Just go on heckling, you are just trying to hide your fear that you are going to face me eventually after I'm done with kicking Syapts multipowered @$$. I'm the freaking wildcard, baby!

o____o' I'm actually kinda sorta really scared if I do have to face you... LOL

Posted by Pyrogram

@feral_nova: You really don't deserve that place in the HOF if you don't know basic things like that ;P

Jk Jk

Edited by Risky

@feral_nova: Hyperbole = Exaggeration

I don't even know if I will be allowed to progress in the KOV or if I just give a guest fight and maybe eliminate a competitor if I win only to disappear after that. I will simply employ my most brutal methods and see what I get. lol

Posted by Feral Nova

@risky said:

@feral_nova: Hyperbole = Exaggeration

I don't even know if I will be allowed to progress in the KOV or if I just give a guest fight and maybe eliminate a competitor if I win only to disappear after that. I will simply employ my most brutal methods and see what I get. lol

Thank you! lol

I'm pretty sure you advance if you beat them lol

Posted by Pyrogram

@feral_nova: And I thought you could heckle.....Giving up after the first shot *shakes head :P*

Edited by Pyrogram

I wana heckle somebody and be heckled!

Posted by Shanana

I'm going to win the KOV, and then leave with the crown. Then I'm going to go to the Anime Vice, start a KOV there; and Win that Crown

Then when it's all said and done, You'll all realize, I've been the best thing running for 5 years. 5 years of ass kicking, 5 years of spectacular summers. The moment I get my name plastered around that KOV for the second time. Things will change. #newrules

Posted by Pyrogram

@shanana: I would love to see things from your point of view but I can not seem to get my head that far up my own ass :P

#Allinjest

Posted by Shanana

@pyrogram: You can't see things from my point of view, because I'm a Mountain Peak and you're a valley. You'd be able to get your head up your ass if you didn't have everyone else in it.

Posted by Pyrogram

@shanana: Oh so now you had a thought? Must have been a long and lonely journey to that mountain of yours, you know the one where you won on technicalities without having to do anything yet?

Edited by 614azrael

@shanana: The queen!

Who's left the vine and come back more then Clara Mass has relationships

Been here 5 yrs have over 6 hundred alts. Most of us only know of Sha Maya and Y

You call yourself a queen but can you ever rule if constantly on Gamblers coat tails? His ego is so big does it really got room for you who's also got one?

You create a kingdom fit for someone of your stature. Absolute brilliance. However everyone is just betting on how many months before your bored or leave and let the work burn down.

^_^ <3

Posted by Pyrogram
Posted by 614azrael

@pyrogram: Why bother I got you wrapped around Requiem's finger, With Razor I can say anything to you that I want and get away with it, I'm crushing you with Syapt, and your emerald hero evidently ran like a btch from Azylum.

Edited by Shanana

@pyrogram said:

@shanana: Oh so now you had a thought? Must have been a long and lonely journey to that mountain of yours, you know the one where you won on technicalities without having to do anything yet?

I'd rather win on technicalities, than not win at all.

@shanana: The queen!

Who's left the vine and come back more then Clara Mass has relationships

Been here 5 yrs have over 6 hundred alts. Most of us only know of Sha Maya and Y

You call yourself a queen but can you ever rule if constantly on Gamblers coat tails? His ego is so big does it really got room for you who's also got one?

You create a kingdom fit for someone of your stature. Absolute brilliance. However everyone is just betting on how many months before your bored or leave and let the work burn down.

^_^ <3

Sha, Maya and Y have done way more in just this week, than your main has done your entire time here. It's funny you mentioned Gambler and riding coatails, because that last team you created? The C.O.P's...oh wait. I know Tenn Inn. Oh... nvm. I got it the Vine Titans!? That's not it either. How many of D.C's teams have you been on? You are the quintessential underling, it's cool you'll be known for winning a KOV anyways. Only because I wasn't in it, and you were the one who started it.

As for waiting for me to leave, I got to keep you slaves obedient

Edited by Pyrogram

@614azrael: Just reminding you that there is a very fragile line between a hobby and having a mental illness with the amount of failed Alts you create, same as Icky really ;) Oh and come collect your Collar like a lil'b!tch you are with Zulu ;P

Posted by Pyrogram

@shanana Is that the best you got, five year old "vet" and that's it? Hey...you are aware that your makeup is not going to fix your stupidity right?

Edited by 614azrael

@shanana: You bring up winning a KOV I started, but you also just said a few posts above you would make one just to win it. Say they've done more then my main in a week. I hardly use my main in NU so thats not saying much. I suppose maybe they might have done a lot...but none of it grabbed my attention so I never noticed. I didn't 'make' any of those teams just joined them. And almost none are known for there Gambler moments. However I've seen plenty of your teams come and go during the time of COP and of TI several versions of Trinity for sure. You also had Omega granted most the Vine wont even remember that do to its life span. D.Cs teams been on almost every team and a constant on the vine. More then I can say for you you come and go and join your own things more then anyone else's

Slave to you, no. Bored of ya, just give it a while and the answer will be yes ;)

(I wasn't like dayyyyum come on you can do better ^.^)

Posted by 614azrael

@pyrogram: Failed I listed four in constant use just around you. Meanwhile you make a name for your alts then walk away. Stark was a beast you walked away. Pyro is on what his third alteration? Cormac got a rewrite. I also believe Shig got a rewrite. I have a illness of making alts, you have illness of dropping yours like flies

Posted by Charlemagne

@pyrogram: Whats this? Running around like a discount Morte, Gambler, LL, Mercy, hybrid of desperation :P

@614azrael: You drop my name so much I've had to take out a restraining order. Your material is as recycled as the teams you've tried to lead. Gambler this and Gambler that, poor Gambler's got you hypnotized to the facts. Its okay you have my attention these days I'll converse with you no need to pout, kick, and invoke my name. Just relax and sit there, I'll allow you to bask in my greatness for a little while.

Posted by Pyrogram

@614azrael: Dropping them like flies? Nah, I have an illness of making more iconic alts in one week when it takes you months ;) And can anybody actually name your alts if they ain't involved? You have no impact Azzy, no impact on the modern New Universe apart from being that person who "used" to be a HOF member now just the chick who gets used and abused by all in these heckle posts ;p

Posted by Shanana

@pyrogram said:

@shanana Is that the best you got, five year old "vet" and that's it? Hey...you are aware that your makeup is not going to fix your stupidity right?

Make-up? Stupidity? did I hit a nerve? What do you have? an early exit from the KOV, a country that I had first and a whole bunch of "badass characters" Grrrr grrrr

Oh yeah congrats on the whole Anthony Stark thing, so original

@shanana: You bring up winning a KOV I started, but you also just said a few posts above you would make one just to win it. Say they've done more then my main in a week. I hardly use my main in NU so thats not saying much. I suppose maybe they might have done a lot...but none of it grabbed my attention so I never noticed. I didn't 'make' any of those teams just joined them. And almost none are known for there Gambler moments. However I've seen plenty of your teams come and go during the time of COP and of TI several versions of Trinity for sure. You also had Omega granted most the Vine wont even remember that do to its life span. D.Cs teams been on almost every team and a constant on the vine. More then I can say for you you come and go and join your own things more then anyone else's

Slave to you, no. Bored of ya, just give it a while and the answer will be yes ;)

(I wasn't like dayyyyum come on you can do better ^.^)

Ohhh don't be so defensive Az, It's cool, I'm not the only one who gave you your HOF spot out of pity. Funny you brought up Omega Justice, because after half of you no-sold us at all, we still graciously allowed you guys to gloat. I can't help it, if you guys continue to make the same weak crap week, after week, month after month.

As a matter of fact, AZ what was the last really exciting thing you've done for the Rpg section? Besides Win your own KOV? Don't worry, I can wait.

Posted by Pyrogram

@the_last_arashikage: Now now, We all know that you're so so old that your birth-certificate expired years ago.

@shanana: Original enough to kick-start the entire vine from activity oh and where were you when it died? Oh right hiding away on the Vice :p

Edited by Shanana

@pyrogram said:

@the_last_arashikage: Now now, We all know that you're so so old that your birth-certificate expired years ago.

@shanana: Original enough to kick-start the entire vine from activity oh and where were you when it died? Oh right hiding away on the Vice :p

That's just a merit to me honey, You kick-started a site. I brought one back from the dead. I left this place. Went to the Vice and brought activity to the highest it's been since Newdeath left. I come back and the same BS is going on Mutant Registration yada yada; come on it's been almost a year now. Dead that mess.