40 Comments
Posted by CalebHara

I could beat him without any of that stuff...

Edited by i_like_swords

Not sure about the 1% power I've been given but as for the items Captain America destroyed the infinity gauntlet along with all the gems when he tried to use it, so I don't see how I'd do a better job.

Posted by Bronze_Surfer
Posted by rolldestroyer

infinity gauntlet or ultimate nullifier are more powerful than anti monitor, but only with the right user.

Posted by rolldestroyer

@i_like_swords:

i think he meant the classic IG otherwise the IG would be completely useless unless it's used in its native reality.

Edited by Dratini1331

@jackknight: I simply go grab a tardis and run like a scared little girl, EZ PZ. Other than that, maybe just run around with Tardis and IG using tardis for near infinite prep time to rally helpers and try to figure out how to use the IG and the 1%...

Posted by AngryHulks

@jackknight: 1% of infinity = infinity

That's only true if Presence is true omnipotent, which is still up for debate.

Posted by dondave

I Win

Posted by i_like_swords
Posted by JackKnight

@jackknight: 1% of infinity = infinity

Actually no not quite, Akhenaten had the HOTU but only a piece of it and he wasn't truly omnipotent.

Posted by Bronze_Surfer

@jackknight: Yet Thanos with the heart was not omnipotent either. He could not repair the universe. Not being able to do something = no omnipotence.

Posted by JackKnight

@dratini1331:

NO! you are only allowed two hours of prep time!!!!!!!!!

Posted by JackKnight

@bronze_surfer: But Thanos had all of the HOTU.

And the HOTU is a big piece of omnipotence if you ask me (even if it is not truly 100% omnipotent).

Edited by Bronze_Surfer

@jackknight: Thanos was defineitly the most powerful being in marvel hold Original Beyonder and TOAA. But if you cant do something your not omnipotent it's simple. Either way while I doubt a cosmic cube could beat COIE Anti Moniter IG or UN I belive could.

Posted by Dratini1331

@jackknight: Daw, I still make chose Tardis and use the heart of the Tardis or just so I could do research for 2 hours.

Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium

I guess I'll take the Ultimate Nullifier and Infinity Gauntlet, then spam big bangs at Anti-Moniter...though the Ultimate Nullifier only took out 20% of Gah Lak Tus' 100,000 mile long fleet so idk.

Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

I am a 3-dimensional being, I style all over Anti-Monitors baws.

Edited by Nefarious

Hmmm...

Posted by Bronze_Surfer
Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium

@bronze_surfer: Yeah. Their power level is VERY inconsistent, though I feel like the whole 'Big Bang gun' thing SHOULD have destroyed more of Gah Lak Tus' fleet.

Posted by AudioRift

I will ask Batman for help. Nobody beats Batman with prep...he's Batman. *bites sammich

Edited by JackKnight

I will ask Batman for help. Nobody beats Batman with prep...he's Batman. *bites sammich

Posted by JackKnight

I could beat him without any of that stuff...

Edited by alternative_backup

I could use the Ultimate Nullifier, which, with a powerful shot is capable of deleting practically the existence anything that conceives of the carrier. I could also use the Infinity Gauntlet in its classic version, which operated at a level higher than the current version.

With a good preparation time to know how really work the artifacts that I mentioned earlier, could probably defeat the Anti-Monitor, otherwise, could lose. Perhaps a 1 week would be good, but not 2 hours.

Posted by JackKnight
Posted by Cara_Hunter

Infinity Gauntlet + Cosmic Cube + Ultimate Nullifier

I put on the Infinity Gauntlet with my left hand and hold the Cosmic Cibe with my IG hand I then use the right hand with the Ultimate Nullifier and I use all objects at once

gg I win.

Posted by Frocharocha

I don't think i'm able to use this artifacts. Anyway, if i'm lucky enough, i remove Anti-monitor powers and lock him inside an undestructible bottle inside another universe completely locked. Then i would proceed to our reality and fix some shit using my new Omnipotent powers.

Edited by JackKnight

Infinity Gauntlet + Cosmic Cube + Ultimate Nullifier

I put on the Infinity Gauntlet with my left hand and hold the Cosmic Cibe with my IG hand I then use the right hand with the Ultimate Nullifier and I use all objects at once

gg I win.

Um? YOU CAN ONLY USE TWO OBJECTS NOT THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Cara_Hunter

@jackknight: okay I won;t use cosmic cube

I still win :)

I got high offense and defense!

Posted by Iragexcudder

I'd give myself the IG and full power from Cytorrak. Ultimate Nullifier would simply obliterate him.

Posted by Web_Flotsam

Dragonballs and ultimate nullifier. Immortally protects me while I spam big bangs.

Posted by Strongarm

Popeye's spinach, dr who plot shields, michael bay directing

sh-t is gonna go down

Posted by Cara_Hunter

Popeye's spinach, dr who plot shields, michael bay directing

sh-t is gonna go down

Michael Bay will make so much explosions it'd destroy reality!

Posted by Strongarm
Posted by Buffalo

I don't think two hours would be enough so bye bye me...

Posted by Scoop316

Is this COIE Anti-Monitor? If so he solos even if I use all that stuff.

Posted by green_skaar

Beyonder's shoulder pads + Rhino's horn

Posted by oceanmaster21

infinity gauntlent

Posted by lowlaville

Get me the metananites. I control matter, antimatter, gravity and basically reality. Come at me bro. Of course I win. Metananite powers menifest themselves according to the users will, and they can talk.

Posted by TexasDingo

I use the Triforce and IG to beat him.