18 Comments
Edited by Delphic

They do look like they would work better. Work better at breaking ankles that is.

Posted by RazzaTazz

@delphic: In terms of comic book depictions they are pretty good.

Posted by cloudzackvincent

i love steampunk ..loved Dishonored, Lady Mechanika... was thinking of checking out Zenescope but the art is such a turn off... never liked the Al Rio type art...

Posted by RazzaTazz

@cloudzackvincent: It remains to be seen how this crossover (Unleashed) works out, but Grimm Fairy Tales stuff is usually a pretty good bet.

@razzatazz: i read a couple of issues of Grimm Fairy Tales and they were kinda creepy for my taste...

Posted by RazzaTazz

@cloudzackvincent: Oh, one of my favourite series, the main series has gotten kind of superhero like, but the remainder is pretty solid (Jungle Book, Wonderland)

Posted by warlock360

@razzatazz: i see....

i m not sure i remember it accurately but doesn't those kinda similar to goosebump books?

Posted by RazzaTazz
Posted by RazzaTazz

@cloudzackvincent: Not really, though it has been a while since I read some Goosebumps

@razzatazz: ok i will give them a try and lol... what the hell did i type in my last post "doesn't those kinda similar"...lolz ...

thank you for ignoring the foolishness :)

Posted by RazzaTazz

@cloudzackvincent: Oh yes, let me know if you do, there are very few GFT fans on CV

Edited by cloudzackvincent

@razzatazz: sure, since there are so many , which ones do u recommend?

Posted by RazzaTazz

@cloudzackvincent: The first twenty issues of the main series, the first half of Myths and Legends, Wonderland and Jungle Book. Neverland wasn't bad either.

Edited by MyNameWasDeleted

Several different styles of footwear in this image. The girl on the left is wearing a close approximation of the drawing from your original post. I would never chose to go out for an evening of ass kicking in heels, but if I found myself in heels and needing to kick a little ass, I agree they look to be the nexus point of sexy and functional in the steampunk genre.

Good eyes!

Edited by RazzaTazz
Posted by RazzaTazz