9 Comments
Edited by Delphic

I can only imagine how blown away you would be if this one time it didn't turn out to be the case. I have to say too that, this series has turned me into a fan of Danger Girl as well.

Posted by RazzaTazz
Moderator Online
Posted by Delphic

@razzatazz: I've really enjoyed this series for the humor aspect, and that has really pushed it to the top of my pile when it comes my pull list. I plan to see if I can find the other series to see if they are just as good as this one.

Posted by RazzaTazz

@delphic: They are mostly just as good, Back in Black started out weak but then pulled it together in the end. Best to start at the beginning though.

Moderator Online
Edited by Delphic

@razzatazz: I've looked at volumes that have came out for them, and I'm actually a little surprised that there isn't a whole lot. Did you read the crossovers (besides G.I. Joe)? There was one with Batman, and another with Army of Darkness.

Posted by danhimself

I love Danger Girl...I've been reading every series since the first came out...I even have the figures still in their boxes

Posted by RazzaTazz

@delphic: I still haven't read the Army of Darkness one, but Batman yes.

Moderator Online
Posted by RazzaTazz

@danhimself: Cool stuff, how do you like the new series?

Moderator Online
Posted by danhimself

@razzatazz: I like it....it's cool to finally have a replacement for Natalia...though I do wish that Campbell would just do the art for these series since they're spaced out enough that I feel he would have plenty of time to get them done and it's not like he's doing anything else...I feel like most of the artists on the other minis have been trying really hard to replicate his style and most of the time they fail...though the guys doing art for Trinity are doing a pretty good job