39 Comments
Posted by flazam

its a cool cast so far

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

@flazam: But Marvel doesn't have the rights to Ronan the Accuser

Posted by flazam

@flazam: Since when? Ronan is Kree and Fox has the rights to them.

Edited by Backflip

@flazam: John C. Reilly is Rhomann Dey

Edited by flazam

@flazam: um you may want to re-read that article dude

Posted by flazam

@jonny_anonymous: I made this Blog This Morning before the Update, Sorry for Inconvenience

Edited by Jonny_Anonymous

@flazam: That's cool.

I like the all of the cast up till Baustista who is a pretty horrible choice

Posted by flazam
Posted by cloudzackvincent

@flazam: That's cool.

I like the all of the cast up till Baustista who is a pretty horrible choice

my thoughts exactly... while he is a little better than the other wrestlers who have ventured into films with the exception of Dwayne Johnson... he is still kinda meh!!

Posted by TheManInTheShoe

Don't forget Glen Close with an unspecified role. It's rumored she will be one of the Nova Corps. If Nova Corps is in the film, hopefully they will beat the crap on the CGI part compared with Green Lantern.

Posted by Fallen_Crippled

SWEET! They better get the voice actor for Groot right. That is really important.

Edited by NovaRichRider
Posted by Killemall

Ronan feels a bit out of place here though. Are they setting something special for Kree Wars, and Ronan has plenty of ties with Fantastic Four, will that not be a problem?

Also they thought appropirate to bring Ronan, and Yondu one of the lest known character to general public but no sign of Adam Warlock =(

Why marvel... why...

gimme Adam Warlock.. gimme.. gimme... gimme.

Posted by Fallen_Crippled

Not really familiar with Yondu...

Posted by The_Tree

Benicio's role has yet to be confirmed, but it's rumored he'll be Taneleer Tivan.

Posted by TheManInTheShoe

SWEET! They better get the voice actor for Groot right. That is really important.

The one in Avengers EHM is great, at least it works and is mostly what I've imagined.

Edited by NovaRichRider
Edited by judasnixon

WHO IS VOICING ROCKET RACCOON?!?

Posted by flazam
Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

WHO IS VOICING ROCKET RACCOON?!?

Me ! :P

Posted by judasnixon

@fuchsia_nightingale: Ewwwwwwwww..... Girl you lieeeeeeeeeeeee......... Your a liar! I don't believe you!

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

@judasnixon: Well just wait until the credits then >_>

Edited by danhimself

I'm not sure how I feel about Rooker or Saldana

Posted by judasnixon

@fuchsia_nightingale: Did you have to run around in one of those green body suits with all of those tracking balls on it?

Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie

@flazam: I think John C Rielly would be the perfect choice for Ronan.

My only concern is that I'll keep thinking of Wreck-it-Ralph whenever he talks. :P

Posted by ccraft

I'm excited for the movie, can't wait

Posted by Killemall

@jonny_anonymous: I thought so, apart from that Ronan seems a bit out of place unless marvel is planning a huge Kree Skrull War for the big screen.

I am still surprised they went with Yondu, maybe they have something special for him or his star system, but to me it looks like there were a lot better choices on the horizon then Yondu. Someone like Quasar, or Adam Warlock and even if they wanted the old Guardian of the Galaxy, perhaps Vance Astro or maybe Starhawk, those were much more interesting character than Yondu, who is very one dimensional and filled with big talks anyways.

Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie

@jonny_anonymous:

Oh, okay.

That's kind of disapointing, though. The Guardians fighting the Kree would make a great movie...

Thanks for the info.

Posted by TheGoldenOne

Not a fan of these choices.

Posted by DoomDoomDoom

Last I had read Pace was rumored to be playing Controller.

Posted by flazam
Posted by Extremis

Benicio!!!

Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

John C Reilly is a member of the Nova Corps known as Ronan Dey

Posted by Loki9876

Uhm isn't Karen the main villain? The unknown female main villain.

Posted by Moonchilde

I thought Karen was confirmed to be a villain, which would rule out both Mantis and Crystal.