56 Comments
  • 56 results
Posted by Dabee

@dabee: No you don't have to read any of the other titles if you don't want to. Everything that happens to things relevent to the character you are following happens in their solo series for example. The Bloodshot Vs Toyo Harada fight took place both in Harbinger Wars and in Bloodshot just from a different perspective. Valiant print their comics so you don't have to needlessly spend money because the character you like appears in another series.

Alright, thanks a lot. That's a huge help. But it's not that I don't want to, it's more that I'm just not sure if I want to add 6+ more titles to my pull list.

Posted by Strider92

@dabee: Yeah I don't blame you. I had to drop a lot of titles.

Edited by TDK_1997

While I was on my vacation to Greece I read all of the Harbinger issues and I should say that I am amazed of how good it is.I thought that I won't like it because the concept wasn't something new or special but I really like what is happening with the characters.

Edited by NovaRichRider

Valiant's comics are great. They're certainly putting out better quality than DC and Marvel has this year.

Edited by cameron83

I greatly disagree with the parts with Marvel and DC,although I sorta do like Valiant (damn me).

But I like DC and Marvels stuff MUUCHH better...but that's just me and to each their own

there are some titles from Valiant that I don't really like,but that's just me..

Posted by Strider92

@cameron83: To each his own. Its a matter of personal tastes but imo thus far there are only 2 above average books in Marvel and DC whereas nearly all of them seem to be great in Valiant. Shadowman is the only one i'm not following 100%.