• 144 results
Posted by The Poet
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Edited by CapFanboy

@the_poet said:

@kfhrfdu_89_76k said:

@capfanboy:

Stop trolling! = P

I don't think that's possible for Cap...

I can stop if I wan-- No. No I can't. It's just-- I'll go now.

Edited by The Poet
Posted by CapFanboy
Edited by DMXN

75. Spider-Men - 2012 (Mini Series)

Posted by The Poet

@dmxn: cool! thanks for voting!

Posted by Jonny_Anonymous

5 to Ultimate Spider-Man: Powers and Responsibility

Posted by The Poet
Edited by Monarch_Chronicle
Posted by The Poet

@monarch_chronicle: thanks for voting. 23

I am a little confused when you say "vote down" since all votes make story totals go up (it's very differnt from add a point take point polls since our list system is WAY more colicated and, with all respect to the many creators of those threads, better reflect oppinions of the community since we never take away a user's voice/opinion. we merely add to it).

However, I'm assuming you remembered our system about 5 votes which adds to each story's total and possibly (i can not stress possibly enough) makes a story go higher on the list (I have never made any promises about any story's rank/placement on the list so I don't want to start now though I do admit I did bet on a ranking of one of these community lists I hosted once...don't think we ever decided who won that bet did we? @razzatazz @revamp Since I would also bet you guys didn't star that pm and I don't want to look I'm going say I won whatever we were betting on...I forget what we were betting...ANYWAY I digress...)

Edited by RazzaTazz

@the_poet: I don't remember, but I remember that it wasn't me

Edited by The Poet

@razzatazz: I remember leaving our pm unread to compare our top 5 lists to the ranking of the 2012 list but I don't think I ever did though I must have read it again because it's no longer unread...

I don't honestly care who won or the results but I just remembered thanks to my abstract way of thinking that we had never cleared up that bet from 6 months ago...

Posted by RazzaTazz

@the_poet: I think you finished 2nd and me 3rd. It was evident that ReVamp was going to win at one point and I stopped paying attention after that.

Posted by The Poet

@razzatazz: RAZZ! don't concede to him! I think we bet a status and a thread honoring the winner's awesomeness...we'd NEVER hear the end of it (when he actually comes back...)

Edited by RazzaTazz

@the_poet: He still shows up from time to time

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

I vote for 2, 16, 75. 77, 109

Edited by clonesaga2099

My Votes:

1. Clone Saga - (Story Arc) -[#66] (+3 Votes)
  2. Maximum Carnage - (story Arc) (SMU #1-2, WOS #101-103, ASM #378-380, SM #35-37 and SSM #201-203) -[#28]
  3. Happy Birthday - (Story Arc) (Amazing Spider-Man #498-500)- [#27]
Posted by The Poet

@clonesaga2099: cool. thanks for voting

I vote for 2, 16, 75. 77, 109

thanks for voting going to translate that to:

• Amazing Spider-man #50 - 1967 ("Spider-man No More!")
  • Death of Spider-man - (Story Arc) (Ultimate Comics Spider-man #153-160)
  • Spider-Men - 2012 (Mini Series)
  • Ultimate Comics Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis #1 - Volume One - 2012 (Ultimate Comics Spider-man #1-5, Ultimate Fallout #4)
  • What If? #105 - 1998 ("Legacy in Black and White")

that makes 25 voters

Posted by Jakobnutman

Good work bro!

Posted by The Poet

@jakobnutman: thanks! although I can't really take all the credit for making this list (this is more a community effort...other users nominate...I just assemble and let people vote to rank the list).

speaking of which, do you want to vote?

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Posted by The Poet

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: thanks for voting

that makes 26. I want to see how many we have at the end of this week before I set an official end date to voting...

Posted by Jakobnutman

Init boys!

Posted by Captain_Superior_Blue

Amazing Spider-man Annual #1, 5 votes.

Posted by The Poet
Edited by Deranged Midget
  • Spider-Men
  • Amazing Fantasy #15
  • Back in Black
  • Kraven's Last Hunt (if it's not there, Grim Hunt)
  • Amazing Spider-Man #248
Posted by The Poet
Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Back in black is much more popular than I thought. I`ll probably read it some day, because it looks pretty good.

Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21
  • 1-Amazing Fantasy 15
  • 2-Amazing Spiderman 50 (Spiderman No more)
  • 13- Back in Black
Posted by The Poet

• 1-Amazing Fantasy 15
  • 2-Amazing Spiderman 50 (Spiderman No more)
  • 13- Back in Black

I'm assuming you meant 3 for back in black...

anyway thanks for voting!

29!

Posted by impossibilly

Tough choices all-around. I originally was tempted to go all-in on Kraven's Last Hunt, but decided to divide my votes five ways instead. They are:

1. Kraven's Last Hunt - I still remember first seeing these on the newsstand as a kid and being blown away by Zeck's covers. It's without a doubt my favorite Spider-Man story.

2. Spider-Man 17 - One of the best Infinity Gauntlet tie-in books. It's much more metaphysical than your standard Spidey story.

3. AVX 9 - My favorite part of AvX and the best Spider-Man story in recent years.

4. Death of Gwen Stacy - The other death that defines Spider-Man.

5. Spider-Man: Blue - My favorite of the Loeb/Sale color books.

Edited by The Poet
Edited by AllStarSuperman

I vote all my votes for ultimate spiderman 1-7. If that 9/11 issue of spiderman was on here then I give it one vote

Posted by The Poet

@allstarsuperman: well, we are still unoffically adding issues (I'm allowing them to be added as long as the nominator writes 3 reasons), so you could add that issue if you wanted.

That being said, that issue -- which btw is Amazing Spider-Man #477 - 2001 ("The Black Issue") if you didn't remember -- is on the list so however you want to vote...anything is possible with these lists...

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

In the name of ALL that is holy,

BUMP!!!!

Posted by Mucklefluga

It's hard when you haven't read many but i managed to do it. I love reading my Essential Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 tho so i had to get one of those issues in my top 5!

Posted by Lvenger
  • The Death of Gwen Stacy
  • ASM 50
  • Big Time
  • Back in Black
  • Happy Birthday

That'll do for now.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Bump.

Posted by The Poet

It's hard when you haven't read many but i managed to do it. I love reading my Essential Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 tho so i had to get one of those issues in my top 5!

Going to translate that into:

• Kraven's Last Hunt - (Story Arc) (Amazing Spider-Man #: 293-294, Spectacular Spider-Man #:131-132, Web of Spider-Man #31-32)
  • Amazing Spider-Man #12 - 1964 ("Unmasked by Doctor Octopus!")
  • Revenge of the Sinister Six - (Story Arc) (Amazing Spider-Man 18-23)
  • Spider-Island - (Story Arc) ( Amazing Spider-man #666-673)
  • Ultimate Comics Spider-Man by Brian Michael Bendis #1 - Volume One - 2012 (Ultimate Comics Spider-man #1-5, Ultimate Fallout #4)

I added those numbers as a visual benefit for you guys. I have 6 columns of numbers not including the columns for the year -- we're talking co-signs, FOVs, total of FOVS, Final total of FOV and then the Final Final all encompassing Total which will give us the ranking. So, I would go insane if I searched for those...

but no worries!

thanks for voting!

Edited by The Poet

@lvenger said:
  • The Death of Gwen Stacy
  • ASM 50
  • Big Time
  • Back in Black
  • Happy Birthday

That'll do for now.

thanks for voting!

we are at 32!

33 if I can get confirmation from

I vote all my votes for ultimate spiderman 1-7. If that 9/11 issue of spiderman was on here then I give it one vote

so like I said above the 9/11 issue is on there, so would your votes be:

• 4 votes - ultimate spiderman 1-7
  • 1 vote - Amazing Spider-Man #477 - 2001 ("The Black Issue")

just need confirmation...

Posted by The Poet

Bump.

I'm wondering where you are bumping this to...

remember this is anchored so the only movement this thread is going to have is in the general section not in the forum feed (so I'm unsure how useful it is to bump this thread...)

Posted by The Poet

@huaynacapac: that's 4...does that mean you are giving 2 votes to one story and if so, which one?

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Posted by etragedy

Is this still going on? I'm so confused and totally lost track of whether I've already voted or endorsed or still need to or cosign or final order cosign or final order vote or listen bub...

Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k
Edited by etragedy

1) The Night Gwen Stacy Died

2) Amazing Spider-Man #18 - "The End of Spider-Man!"

3) Ultimate Spider-Man #1-7 - 2000 ("Power and Responsibility")

4) Amazing Spider-Man #477 - 2001 ("The Black Issue")

5) Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 - 1984 ("Invasion!")

Posted by Perethorn

1. Amazing Spider-Man #300 - 1988 ("Venom")
  2. Maximum Carnage - (story Arc) (SMU #1-2, WOS #101-103, ASM #378-380, SM #35-37 and SSM #201-203)
  3. Ultimate Spider-Man #1-7 - 2000 ("Power and Responsibility")
  4. Clone Saga - (Story Arc)
  5. Amazing Spider-Man #14 - 1964 ("The Grotesque Adventure of the Green Goblin")

• 144 results