14 Comments
Posted by LyraFay

Nice list, but I wouldn't exactly make Aquaman an villain. Make him a hostile being within a shaded grey area such as hating surface dwellers but admiring Superman or something. Then make him eventually join the team with Atlantis is threatened.

Posted by RustyRoy

Awesome list!

Posted by Stronger

I think Aquaman should be on the first film.

Posted by PowerHerc

Billy/Captain Marvel/SHAZAM being in the Justice League is a great idea. Seems natural to me.

Posted by matchesmalone21

Aquaman as a villain??? Interesting,but would be better if he leads the Atlanteans against them...because he can't fight against JL alone.

Posted by Lvenger
Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

@lvenger said:

@flazam said:

@lvenger said:

@arkhamc1tizen said:

@lvenger said:

Why does Aquaman need to be the villain to be cool or epic? Written and acted well, he can be an awesome character as a hero. Nonetheless great list and I love your picks!

because an average film goer will think aquamans gay

Not if he's written like he is by Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns or Peter David. Aquaman has had some excellent storylines and gets the short shrift in the jokes department because of the Superfriends cartoon and the fish jokes.

what Hes trying to say is an averge guy on the street would think he is gay

I knew don't worry. And having Aquaman portrayed as the villain wouldn't change that. Even the Big 3 have jokes made at their expense so Aquaman being the villain wouldn't change that. Best that he's written in the most true to form way instead.

i also put that because its a cool way to involve him and i want ocean master as one of the villians in this

and to bring hikm into the team insted of hi i live in the ocean

Posted by Lvenger

@flazam said:

@lvenger said:

@arkhamc1tizen said:

@lvenger said:

Why does Aquaman need to be the villain to be cool or epic? Written and acted well, he can be an awesome character as a hero. Nonetheless great list and I love your picks!

Not if he's written like he is by Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns or Peter David. Aquaman has had some excellent storylines and gets the short shrift in the jokes department because of the Superfriends cartoon and the fish jokes.

I knew don't worry. And having Aquaman portrayed as the villain wouldn't change that. Even the Big 3 have jokes made at their expense so Aquaman being the villain wouldn't change that. Best that he's written in the most true to form way instead.

Posted by flazam

@lvenger said:

@arkhamc1tizen said:

@lvenger said:

Edited by Lvenger

@lvenger said:

Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

@lvenger said:

Posted by Lvenger

Edited by Arkhamc1tizen

@flazam said:

Amazing love the aquaman villian stuff

its what i do

Edited by flazam

Amazing love the aquaman villian stuff