xD

Edited by saviour

Kills all of them ;)

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by saviour
Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by SirWade
Posted by saviour

@bumpyboo: Nope, Lies. You got enough badgers to make up for the loss.

Edited by Nerx
Posted by BumpyBoo

@zaniel: *stares silently*

@sirwade: Yup, I love Jake, he is such an awesome dog :)

Posted by SirWade
Edited by saviour

@bumpyboo: Don't give me those stares now woman.

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by BumpyBoo

@zaniel: Then don't go throwing the B word around!

Edited by saviour
Posted by BumpyBoo

@nerx: OMG I am gonna be lost in that thread forever now hehe :D

@zaniel said:

@bumpyboo: Can I drop-kick it then?

Drop kick what? Wait...oh. Oh no you didn't just go there!!! *takes out earrings* O_O

Posted by saviour

@bumpyboo: *cracks knuckles* Watch it lady.

Edited by Nerx
Posted by BumpyBoo

@zaniel: I ain't afraid of you! Don't be starting something you can't finish, puta! :P

Posted by feebadger

@zaniel said:

@bumpyboo: Can I drop-kick it then?

Oh, you could try fan boy, you could try.

Posted by saviour

@feebadger: *Dropkicks* .....*Awaits counter-drop-kick*

Posted by feebadger

@zaniel: Oh, there'll be no counter drop kick. There's only one drop kick in this conversation ;P

Posted by saviour
Edited by feebadger

@zaniel: Heheh. Consider me damned :)

Edited by feebadger

@bumpyboo: How is it, that a certified psychopath such as yourself, can also be so damned cutesy poo? ;):):)

Edited by saviour
Posted by feebadger

@zaniel: Personally, i think that gif should have been the only promotion for Iron Man 3. Just running 24/7 on the Iron Man 3 channel on youtube.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@bumpyboo: How is it, that a certified psychopath such as yourself, can also be so damned cutesy poo? ;):):)

Aw, I guess you are rubbing off on me :):):) *unashamedly cheesy grin*

Hehe...seriously, I have no idea O_O

Posted by saviour
Edited by feebadger

@bumpyboo: Ohhhh no, you ain't pinning that one on me. You gots a crazy all your own ;P

@zaniel: Yeah, i'm thinking of seeing it this weekend too. Wasn't interested but those trailers look pretty damned impressive.

Posted by saviour

@feebadger: I am so exited for Thor 2 though, It looks like they have put a lot of effort into that.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@feebadger: Hehe! Loving the term "cutesy poo" by the way. You know only cutesy poos use it, right? :P

Posted by feebadger

@zaniel: Yeah, same as Iron Man 3; wasn't interested but then saw the trailer and it looks like it might actually be pretty good. Maybe the build up to Avengers 2 isn't going to suck as much arse as it thought :)

Edited by saviour

@feebadger: I still hate that they chose Ant-man Over Black Panther >_> @bumpyboo: See, I said it again. Ant-man sucks, Black Panther rules.

Posted by feebadger

@bumpyboo: Do NOT! Shut up! You are!

@zaniel: But Edgar Wright is doing it! Edgar freaking Wright!! How could you not be excited about that!?!

Posted by saviour

@feebadger: Beacuse I don't care for the actor, I want Black panther. The character is more important than the actor in my view ( If it was Film V film, I love Edgar, so only reason I will be seeing the movie ) , Anyways - What does Ant-man actually bring to film? Not much.

Posted by BumpyBoo

@feebadger: Awww you are just a big softie really! Who's a cutesy poo? That's right, you're cutesy poo, cariad! *ruffles hair, pinches cheeks* Hehehe! >:P

Oh YES, Edgar, that is EXACTLY what I said!!!

Edited by Pyrogram

@bumpyboo: @feebadger:

None of you have told me why ANT-MAN is a good movie. I don't care for the actor, Give me why ANT-MAN is the movie. Not Edgar.

Edited by feebadger

@pyrogram: @zaniel: Edgar Wright is not an actor, you HEATHENS, he's a director! Asylum!? Spaced!? Shaun Of The Dead!? Hot Fuzz!? Scott Pilgrim Vs The World!?!? Him and Ant Man? MAGNIFIQUE!!!!

@bumpyboo: And you can just... just.. SHUT UP! POOFACE!

Edited by Pyrogram

@feebadger: See, Ant-man is pointless.

Black Panther has one of the most rich and intriguing backgrounds of any Marvel character...

Ant-man has never even had his own series? Has he, not properly.

He is a D-list Character, Possibly C-list at best.

Black Panther has more character, more storys, Ant-man's only arc would be Ultron, and they already got Thanos, so his ONLY story is redundant.

Edited by BumpyBoo

@feebadger: Nope! Besides, there is NOTHING cuter than a grumpy cutesy poo :P *warms your cutesy poo onesie on the radiator ready for bedtime* XD

Posted by feebadger

@pyrogram: I don't discuss matters of such round breaking importance with folk who hide behind ALTS! Ant Man the movie does not need Black Panther comparisons. They are redundant. All that matters is that when Ant Man comes out it will be awesome, yet you will not know this as you will not be able to see it, what with all the egg on your face :P

Posted by Pyrogram

@feebadger: Talk to me when Ant-man gets his own comic...Ohh right, Never, He sucks. /thread

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale

CAKE !

Posted by BumpyBoo
Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale
Edited by wildvine

How did I miss this list?

Posted by BumpyBoo

@wildvine said:

How did I miss this list?

Hehe, I snuck it in when no one as looking O_O

Posted by drgnx

@bumpyboo: What about Mod access so you can ban people you don't like? :)

Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004

Why isn't Eevee on the list? :(

• 106 results