38 Comments
Posted by Ostyo
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

@ostyo said:

@jointron33: Then we're both Hitler apparently.

can you guys take this to a pm or something because i keep getting notifications each time you post.

Posted by Ostyo
Posted by jointron33

@ostyo: Ur automatically a nazi if u don't like butt occupancy

Posted by Ostyo

@jointron33: Buhahahahahaha, oh my gawd...you win the interweb with that one.

I know right? Not want a straight character gay makes you a Nazi racist bunny punching mass murder!

Posted by jointron33

@ostyo: Now his weakness really is wood

Don't complain about it, or that means you're saying HATE speech

Posted by Ostyo
Posted by jointron33
Edited by Ostyo

Alan Scott. Personality change and poor dude's wife, daughter, and son got wiped from existence just to make sure DC had diversity, yay~

Edited by Daredevilnut
Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

@daredevilnut: He appeared in Frankenstein. Apparently he's never been the Atom. And now the new Atom is Rhonda Pineda.

Posted by Daredevilnut
Posted by PCN24454

Alan Scott nuff said!

What's wrong with him?

Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

Great list

Posted by RaggedScarecrow

Kinda surprised to not see Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown here considering the reboot pretty much killed their characters (Cassie has only showed up as a member of Batman, Incorporated and Steph is just plain gone).

Posted by RustyRoy

@rustyroy said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@rustyroy said:

Apart from MM I agree with you.

You dont think he's been turned into a creepy mind rapey ends justify the means type or you prefer him that way?

I love the PreN52 MM but N52 MM isn't that bad. They're going in a new direction which actually fits him considering his powers. I think Lemire will do him justice when he comes on board.

well, i still have to pick up JLA#2 and 3 maybe my mind will be changed. still, i would love to see some of the heart he used to have.

Well that might take a while, he needs to interact with normal people maybe than he can change.

@rustyroy said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@rustyroy said:

You dont think he's been turned into a creepy mind rapey ends justify the means type or you prefer him that way?

I love the PreN52 MM but N52 MM isn't that bad. They're going in a new direction which actually fits him considering his powers. I think Lemire will do him justice when he comes on board.

well, i still have to pick up JLA#2 and 3 maybe my mind will be changed. still, i would love to see some of the heart he used to have.

Posted by RustyRoy

@rustyroy said:

Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Ray Palmer

Alan Scott nuff said!

gotta disagree. i havent read Earth-2 though.

Edited by Black_Claw

You are spot on with Tim and Creeper. ESPECIALLY Creeper.

Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Thank you for this list so true

@rustyroy said:

Posted by RustyRoy

@dngn4774 said:

Gotta agree with you on the Creeper. That'll end the Katana book before it even begins.

Why?.....Why would they do this?!?

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@dngn4774 said:

@avenging_x_bolt: I don't think Infitity Inc. should be compared to the legion, that would kinda be under selling them. The legion was dead to me the moment I found out that bouncing boy existed.

lol, i mean that Robinson intends to make them the Legion's Earth-2 counterpart.

Posted by dngn4774

Gotta agree with you on the Creeper. That'll end the Katana book before it even begins.

Posted by dngn4774

@avenging_x_bolt: I don't think Infitity Inc. should be compared to the legion, that would kinda be under selling them. The legion was dead to me the moment I found out that bouncing boy existed.

Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt

@dngn4774 said:

You could add Jade and Obsidian to the list, since they'll probably never be born. Lady Shiva is now the same age as Nightwing so Cass Cain is probably out of the picture as well.

Starfire has had all of her previous character development obliterated because of plot induced amnesia. That was Lobdell's second worse character massacre falling shortly behind Tim Drake.

Robinson wants to introduce them in a New 52 Infinity Inc. he wants to make it an Earth-2 Legion Of Super-Heroes apparently

Posted by JackKnight

Alan Scott nuff said!

Edited by Akindoodle

@dngn4774 said:

You could add Jade and Obsidian to the list, since they'll probably never be born. Lady Shiva is now the same age as Nightwing so Cass Cain is probably out of the picture as well.

Starfire has had all of her previous character development obliterated because of plot induced amnesia. That was Lobdell's second worse character massacre falling shortly behind Tim Drake.

I read the first issue of RHATO and had to stop. Sex when it serves the plot or character is fine when portrayed decently and inoffensively. That was just gratuitous. Not even Rocafort's art could make me pick it up again. (Why is the poor guy forced choose to work with Lobdell? He's worked with Dini and Waid, he MUST realise he's working with a sub-par writer)

Helena Bertinelli and Power Girl - it's like they inverted their personalities. I thought Huntress was the bad a## "slut" (very subjective term) that still made a compelling heroic character. I love Simone but I want my Oracle back; she doesn't have to be in a wheel chair at all. It's great she can walk now but Batgirl is just character regression. Where's Zinda and Misfit and the amazing Black Canary that we knew? It's like they went out of their way to destroy the Birds of Prey. The only new interesting character is Starling and Simone's not even writing it.

Posted by dngn4774

Edited by Ravager4

Helena Bertinelli- shamelessly killed off and replaced by Helena Wayne

Dinah Lance- erased from existence and replaced by her mother, Dinah Drake, who acts like a complete buffoon half the time and can't control her powers.

Posted by Joygirl

Harley Quinn -- vapid, hardcore Joker-lite

Atrocitus -- feelsy crybaby

Power Girl, in every aspect of her character